11-19-2012 10:45 AM
1,039 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    So is it only the Cyan that is not shipping? I ordered the Cyan at 5 AM Wednesday and my order status says "Preorder Processing". I called and they said there was nothing wrong with the order and to just wait for the next email with shipping status. So even if it does ship I won't be getting it tomorrow :@
    11-08-2012 12:03 PM
    Where exactly do you see a ship date? There are so many different ways to check your order.

Was it not showing a date before and then suddenly appeared? Or did you receive an email?
    I know on my order the first email indicated a ship date of 10/8 for my Cyan order. I'm hoping I see shipping info at some point today.

Did anyone else that ordered one of the main colors (Red, Black, White) see a ship date of 10/7 on their confirmation emails or was it 10/8 for you folks as well?
    11-08-2012 12:05 PM
    Just spoke to someone in Premier support and they are out of stock on cyan and waiting on a shipment.. that would explain why some of us are still waiting..
    Like I said on page 16;

Luis: I do apologize we have sold out of the device and are waiting for additional inventory. Unfortunately, we do not have an anticipated delivery date as inventory levels vary from day-to-day. You will receive an e-mail from us when your item has shipped.
    11-08-2012 12:07 PM
    I know on my order the first email indicated a ship date of 10/8 for my Cyan order. I'm hoping I see shipping info at some point today.

Did anyone else that ordered one of the main colors (Red, Black, White) see a ship date of 10/7 on their confirmation emails or was it 10/8 for you folks as well?
    Damn I didn't even get that in my email.

The only thing referring to a date is, "Your Nokia Lumia 920 has been reserved and is expected to arrive on or around 11/09/12"
    11-08-2012 12:08 PM

Mine shows the 7th (Black) and it's in transit on fedex.
    11-08-2012 12:08 PM
    This is starting to sound like an issue with cyan to me.

Has anyone who ordered cyan been shipped?
    Not me. They said it would ship next week. I cancelled my order and will just go to Microsoft Store.
    11-08-2012 12:10 PM
    Where exactly do you see a ship date? There are so many different ways to check your order.

Was it not showing a date before and then suddenly appeared? Or did you receive an email?
    in the original email it said it would ship today. but all day it hasnt said it was actually going to ship today when i checked the status. now it says it will ship today but the phone is still processing. here is a pic
    11-08-2012 12:12 PM
    Like I said on page 16;
    Sorry I had missed that. Glad AT&T decided to pre-sell more than they had available - at least let us know when we had ordered it that it was going to be backordered so we could have made a decision at that point. This sucks!
    11-08-2012 12:13 PM
    Honestly, I am not even confident I want a Windows Phone 8 device now. I have been a big defender of them so far, but after this, I am extremely worried about it's success. Microsoft needs to step in ASAP.
    11-08-2012 12:15 PM
    Honestly, I am not even confident I want a Windows Phone 8 device now. I have been a big defender of them so far, but after this, I am extremely worried about it's success. Microsoft needs to step in ASAP.
    I actually think Nokia needs to know about this fiasco and step in.

They're the one that's really struggling.

Having the deal with ATT does not help their case.
    11-08-2012 12:16 PM
    in the original email it said it would ship today. but all day it hasnt said it was actually going to ship today when i checked the status. now it says it will ship today but the phone is still processing. here is a pic
    Ahh thanks. I found that page but no ship date listed for me :/
    11-08-2012 12:17 PM
    This was my original confirmation email with the small print indicating an 11/8 ship date:
    11-08-2012 12:18 PM
    I ordered Cyan on Premier very early morning on the 7th. My order switched this morning to backorder. Premier support (very unhelpful by the way) said it won't ship until at least late next week.

It seems clear that AT&T didn't have much Cyan preorder stock. AT&T #Fail...again.
    11-08-2012 12:20 PM
    This was my original confirmation email with the small print indicating an 11/8 ship date:
    Weird, wonder why I didn't receive that.

Oh well, time to sit tight and be patient I guess.
    I just got the same update!

I got a white, and I have a ship date of 11/7. One thing to point out; my shipment wasn't picked up until until late at night and shipment info was sent over to FedEx even later.

11/08/2012
    1:33 am Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
    1:23 am Left FedEx origin facility MEMPHIS, TN

11/07/2012
    11:21 pm Shipment information sent to FedEx
    10:40 pm Picked up MEMPHIS, TN

Yeah... you'll notice I live in Memphis too
    Got the same thing when I ordered. Not going to hold my breath on it shipping today. Even though my money is still on hold and it has not been listed as back ordered yet.
    weird...

I never got one of those emails with shipping updates
    11-08-2012 12:21 PM
    FWIW, for those that ordered yellow, I just chatted with an AT&T rep and was told my yellow lumia would be shipping tomorrow
    11-08-2012 12:23 PM
    Only crappy part about an 11/8 ship date via USPS is that it likely means the earliest I could hope to get it is Monday and since it's an observed federal holiday I won't get it until Tuesday. :dry
    11-08-2012 12:24 PM
    Only crappy part about an 11/8 ship date via USPS is that it likely means the earliest I could hope to get it is Monday and since it's an observed federal holiday I won't get it until Tuesday. :dry
    I'd sure be happy knowing I would be getting mine on Tuesday.

Wanna swap orders? ;)
    11-08-2012 12:26 PM
    I ordered Red and Cyan.

Red got shipped with sim card (due Monday), but not the wireless charger. Cyan still says "processing".
    weird...

I never got one of those emails with shipping updates
    Yeah I order within an hour of the start, and never received any emails at all mentioning a ship date. Just the original one for "Order Received" that mentioned my Cyan would arrive on or around Nov 9. Also they are full of BS for even saying the orders will be "Processed on a first come, first server basis" when I know many people that ordered the same color phone more than 12 hours after me have already been processed and shipped, while I have still processing and pending shipment garbage.
    Yeah I order within an hour of the start, and never received any emails at all mentioning a ship date. Just the original one for "Order Received" that mentioned my Cyan would arrive on or around Nov 9. Also they are full of BS for even saying the orders will be "Processed on a first come, first server basis" when I know many people that ordered the same color phone more than 12 hours after me have already been processed and shipped, while I have still processing and pending shipment garbage.
    I asked the premier rep why this was the case also...

they have no answers...
    11-08-2012 12:27 PM
    Im hoping i dont have that same problem since mine is coming through fedex. but i know nothing yet. so tempted to just cancel and get it in red at the store. but i want cyan so im trying to wait paitently
    11-08-2012 12:27 PM
1,039 ... 1314151617 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD