The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
11-19-2012 10:45 AM
1,039 ... 1617181920 ...
tools
    I just checked AT&T's website and if you go to the Lumia 920 pre-order page there is a "Check in-store Availability" button. I clicked there and it shows that some stores have stock of some colors. My nearest store shows stock of black but not red. I called them up and asked them but they said that they will find out later today when they get the shipment. Should I plan according to the website or just go to my nearest store? (I really want the red but could live with the black).
    11-08-2012 01:21 PM
    Was it listed as Backordered online up to when it changed to shipping on 11/8? Also, did you order it 3am CST? If so this gives me hope that mine might still ship :)
    No it never showed backordered. It was always Processing. The time was 3:48am eastern when I recieved my order email.
    Luis: I do apologize we have sold out of the device and are waiting for additional inventory. Unfortunately, we do not have an anticipated delivery date as inventory levels vary from day-to-day. You will receive an e-mail from us when your item has shipped.

Yep. **** AT&T. I ordered at the very second Their IT were able to get the preorder button fixed for non premier members.
    I got the same info for my wifes Cyan, however instead of cancelling I just held out and now I have a tracking number and it shows to be delivered tomorrow. Also both of our charging pads are showing delivery of Monday.
    so for people who are cancelling their orders and buying in store tomorrow, have you asked them if that messes with the ability to re-add or buy a line? i thought i read somewhere on these forums that someone had his account flagged and put on hold for 4 days or something...

my white going to los angeles hasn't shipped yet either "processing" and "pending shipment"

on chat right now and they say it will ship tomorrow... ugh.
    11-08-2012 01:22 PM
    I finally got a status update and my phone has been shipped via Fed EX, on the 8th. It says it wont be here until monday 12th though as the estimated arrival. Fed Ex must not deliver on saturdays. :(
    11-08-2012 01:23 PM
    I just checked AT&T's website and if you go to the Lumia 920 pre-order page there is a "Check in-store Availability" button. I clicked there and it shows that some stores have stock of some colors. My nearest store shows stock of black but not red. I called them up and asked them but they said that they will find out later today when they get the shipment. Should I plan according to the website or just go to my nearest store? (I really want the red but could live with the black).
    most stores around me are getting all 3 colors. Don't live with the black if you really want the red - get the color you want! I'm sure they will have it tomorrow and if not just find another store in the area if possible.
    11-08-2012 01:26 PM
    Just tried the store availability thing on ATT and the only colors that no stores have in stock in my area are yellow and cyan.
    I guess they shipped my phone and charger separately. I just got an update that the wireless charger just got picked up from Forth Worth TX while my phone is probably in Minneapolis by now!
    Why settle? Go for the color you really want. I know the waiting sucks, but you'll probably be happier in the end.
    11-08-2012 01:29 PM
    No it never showed backordered. It was always Processing. The time was 3:48am eastern when I recieved my order email.
    Hmm...okay, my order email (the first email not the second) was from 4:10am eastern. My Item Status still says processing but up above in SHIPMENT STATUS it says backordered.
    11-08-2012 01:29 PM
    wow, in store availablity shows pretty much nothing in my area, i'd even have to drive 20 miles to go find a black one. no white, no red.

and i'm in LOS FREAKING ANGELES. i guess i'm just going to wait for the shipment. hoping for being pleasantly surprised tomorrow but prepared to be dissapointed. **** you at&t.
    11-08-2012 01:32 PM
    Delivered

Delivered
    Signed for by: Signature not required Shipment Dates
    Ship date Nov 7, 2012
    Delivery date Nov 8, 2012 11:33 AM
    11-08-2012 01:33 PM
    Delivered

Delivered
    Ship date Nov 7, 2012
    i hate you. ;)
    mcphersc likes this.
    11-08-2012 01:33 PM
    Delivered

Delivered
    Ship date Nov 7, 2012
    Damn dude... Jealous!! Can't wait... less than 24 hours for me!
    11-08-2012 01:34 PM
    Mine has definitely been shipped and I have tracking for USPS... No estimated delivery date though. I'm going to bank on it showing up Tuesday since Monday is a federal holiday and there is no USPS delivery that day.

If it shows up Friday kuddos but I know it's been shipped and will deliver no later than Tuesday and that was all I wanted.
    11-08-2012 01:35 PM
    Delivered

Delivered
    Ship date Nov 7, 2012
    What color did you get?!
    11-08-2012 01:37 PM
    most stores around me are getting all 3 colors. Don't live with the black if you really want the red - get the color you want! I'm sure they will have it tomorrow and if not just find another store in the area if possible.
    I guess you are right. Patience is not one of my virtues, I canceled my order less than 7 hours after placing it because there was a chance I might not get it tomorrow. I guess tomorrow is red Lumia 920 scavenger hunt day.
    11-08-2012 01:37 PM
    wow, in store availablity shows pretty much nothing in my area, i'd even have to drive 20 miles to go find a black one. no white, no red.

and i'm in LOS FREAKING ANGELES. i guess i'm just going to wait for the shipment. hoping for being pleasantly surprised tomorrow but prepared to be dissapointed. **** you at&t.
    Apple Distortion Field... They don't allow MS stuff down there.
    11-08-2012 01:38 PM
    Do they deliver on saturday's?

Edit: I just spoke to my local Fed Ex office that informed me that unless AT&T paid extra for saturday delivery it just goes onto the next business day, so it looks like mine will be here monday.
    Last edited by Paul May; 11-08-2012 at 01:44 PM. Reason: more info
    11-08-2012 01:38 PM
    Do they deliver on saturday's?
    If it is paid for, yeah.
    11-08-2012 01:39 PM
    so for people who are cancelling their orders and buying in store tomorrow, have you asked them if that messes with the ability to re-add or buy a line? i thought i read somewhere on these forums that someone had his account flagged and put on hold for 4 days or something...

my white going to los angeles hasn't shipped yet either "processing" and "pending shipment"

on chat right now and they say it will ship tomorrow... ugh.
    I canceled mine and I told the rep to make sure that my upgrade was still available. Wouldnt get off the phone until he confirmed.
    11-08-2012 01:39 PM

I'm in MA and our stores were listing the same thing a few hours ago.. then the colors started popping up. I think they just need time to get them scanned in and since you are 3hrs behind us you should probably see the same thing as the day goes on.
    11-08-2012 01:40 PM
    I'm in MA and our stores were listing the same thing a few hours ago.. then the colors started popping up. I think they just need time to get them scanned in and since you are 3hrs behind us you should probably see the same thing as the day goes on.
    cool, i'm probably going to check in the morning, and if my order hasn't shipped by the time the stores open and there's a white one nearby, i'm cancelling my order and going to the store.

i remember issues with the 900 launch too, but they got me the phone on time, so i'm still holding out hoping, but what can i say, i'm an optimist. :P
    11-08-2012 01:42 PM
    So I'm irritated, no tracking email. So I call and find out the phone shipped( arrives 11/12/12) and the charger plate is backordered. I'm going tomorrow and buying it then returning the one coming Monday. What in the world is going on over there.....
    11-08-2012 01:47 PM
    My Lumia 920 phone and charger has been shipped. It says will arrive on Nov 12th. Stupid ATT website was taking my old address as my shipping address even after I changed it and tried several times. Now it looks like they charged me $1 each time I changed the address on the order and went to the order confirmation page. I finally gave up and ordered on the phone through a sales rep. They found the right address but billed me for shipping. So had to go back and ask them to credit the shipping amount. Placing an order with ATT is like a full day's work. This really sucks.
    11-08-2012 01:49 PM
1,039 ... 1617181920 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD