The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
11-19-2012 10:45 AM
1,039 ... 2122232425 ...
tools
    I just finished setting up my 920. You will love it. It is every bit as heavy as all the review say it is. I don't mind because it feels really good in my hands. The curved glass feels amazing. This is a handset that will co.pete with any on the market.
    11-08-2012 07:37 PM
    AT&T must fear the wrath of Romulans. :P
    lol :D

did you pay for overnight shipping?
    Nope, standard 2 day priority that was free. If you look at the pic it actually started getting everything ready yesterday night and shipped this afternoon.
    11-08-2012 07:38 PM
    lol :D

Nope, standard 2 day priority that was free. If you look at the pic it actually started getting everything ready yesterday night and shipped this afternoon.
    Yea, i found in the past the fedex is a lot better with their deliveries than UPS
    11-08-2012 07:39 PM
    Still processing for me, and I had to have had one of the first preorders since the website wouldn't work at midnight for regular AT&T preorders.

I got mine in at 3am on the 7th, frickin' AT&T.

No update on my order since.:mad:
    11-08-2012 07:50 PM
    My phone will be delivered Friday and I just got my shipping confirmation for my free charging plate. I will get that on Monday.
    11-08-2012 07:51 PM
    Still no e-mail but checked order status and it shipped today USPS. Hopefully coming from Ft. Worth and I'll get it tomorrow.
    11-08-2012 08:07 PM
    I ordered this morning around 9 AM CST and my order status online just updated from processing to shipped a few minutes ago. I called in after it still said processing here around 30 minutes ago and was told it was shipped and was provided with the FedEx tracking numbers for my black Lumia 920 and free charging plate. The Lumia is shipping from Ft. Worth, Texas and the charging plate is coming from Tennessee. Both will be delivered on Monday.
    11-08-2012 08:14 PM
    I preordered Wednesday around 7am PST and it was processing until just now. I received an email from AT&T stating that it has been processed even though the website still says processing. I opted for overnight shipping so I'm hoping to get it tomorrow still (Cyan).

UPDATE: Well there goes the neighborhood! The order status page is now telling me it is back ordered...
    Last edited by pavvento; 11-08-2012 at 08:25 PM.
    11-08-2012 08:16 PM
    Placed the order yesterday morning through customer service, but the representative misspelled my email address. Two calls later, I finally received an email to agree to the terms of service so my order didn't technically go in until later that day. Order status has said "processed" ever since. After about three different calls to customer service, I finally got an answer. Apparently the phone is back-ordered. I'm a little irritated considering that the rep I ordered it from said I should expect it to be here by Saturday. Anyone else hear about theirs being back-ordered?
    11-08-2012 08:17 PM
    I wish AT&T would of shipped my order FedEx Home Delivery instead of FedEx 2 Day because then I would of gotten it Saturday since they deliver Tue-Sat and Ground is just 2 days for me from Texas.
    11-08-2012 08:21 PM
    After 36 hours of processing, the status finally changed to shipped. it says shipped today. doesn't say when I'm getting it.
    11-08-2012 08:36 PM
    After 36 hours of processing, the status finally changed to shipped. it says shipped today. doesn't say when I'm getting it.
    Monday :/
    11-08-2012 08:37 PM
    Luck of the draw. I ordered a Cyan one at 9pm Pacific on Nov 6th and when I called today they said it would ship sometime next week.
    Must be a west coast thing. I am in Alaska and I ordered yesterday afternoon and I'm still processing Cyan.
    11-08-2012 08:38 PM
    Just heard that package was picked up from Memphis at 7:30pm on 11/8 and will deliver per FedEx on 11/9 around 2:00PM to Ann Arbor.

Btw, it is a Red 920 ordered on 11/7 not sure if I will get charging pad.

God luck to all those who are waiting...
    11-08-2012 08:39 PM
    Did anyone else's ship via USPS?
    11-08-2012 08:39 PM
    Charger just got its own tracking code. Phone will be here tomorrow, charger on monday.
    11-08-2012 08:42 PM
    Look for a tracking number. It's in the e-mail they sent when your order shipped.
    11-08-2012 08:42 PM
    Mine just got shipped via USPS... Had I known I could select FedEx overnight shipping online, I wouldn't have ordered at AT&T store. :(
    11-08-2012 08:43 PM
    Still processing for me, and I had to have had one of the first preorders since the website wouldn't work at midnight for regular AT&T preorders.

I got mine in at 3am on the 7th, frickin' AT&T.

No update on my order since.:mad:
    Don't worry, you're in good company. I got my order in just after midnight and mine hasn't changed from processing the entire time. To make matters worse, I even got two emails stating the order was cancelled about 15 minutes later. Calling up, I found the order is still pending, but no one can give me any more information than that.

The first rep I talked to stated I had to go to an AT&T store and show two forms of ID to confirm and complete the order. WTH? Well, needless to say, the AT&T store employees never heard of anything like that. After calling customer service from the store, I got bounced around several times with no true resolution to the matter. I just hope that the phones ship out (or did ship and they didn't update the page). If not, I'll just go to an AT&T store and pick up my phones when I can. I'll cancel all of my other orders pending. I just want my free charging plate, since I had that in my order. AT&T better honor that. What a debacle. They've got five year olds that could run a better outfit than that. You gotta love a company where noboby knows nothin'.
    11-08-2012 08:44 PM
    Update: using the link through my premier confirmation email, my order has shipped! No tracking number though.
    11-08-2012 08:51 PM
    Well, just got off of a live chat where an ATT rep told me that the wireless charger would be sent separately next week, but she was unable to check my order. So, I then called the order processing number where the automated system told me that my order was still being process despite having received an e-mail saying that my order had been completed and been sent to the warehouse for shipping. At the end of the automated statement on my order, it claimed that my order had been cancelled! So, I got to a live representative who confirmed for me that my order was still ongoing, but gave me different information from the earlier rep regarding the wireless charger (he claimed it would be in the order if I qualified, not sent as a separate shipment).

He also stated that I was one of many people who told him that the automated system had stated that my order had been cancelled. He then told me that this whole roll out of new phones was just not going the way it was supposed to and that they were having considerable issues with the process.

So, I may have a phone tomorrow per my original e-mail, and I may not. I may receive tracking information, or I may not. I may get a wireless charger, or I may not.

Hard to know more at this point.
    11-08-2012 09:00 PM
    Just heard that package was picked up from Memphis at 7:30pm on 11/8 and will deliver per FedEx on 11/9 around 2:00PM to Ann Arbor.

Btw, it is a Red 920 ordered on 11/7 not sure if I will get charging pad.

God luck to all those who are waiting...
    Mine is in Romulus right now :)
    11-08-2012 09:00 PM
    Just talked to support, I was told that my order wouldn't ship until tomorrow. If I'd known I'd be waiting until Monday, anyway, I'd have just taken my chances showing up when the store opened.
    11-08-2012 09:03 PM
    Charging pad now has a different tracking number. Scheduled to arrive Monday.

Phone still on track for Friday.
    11-08-2012 09:05 PM
    Did anyone else's ship via USPS?
    Yea probably won't know where it is until it hits your post office.
    11-08-2012 09:09 PM
1,039 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD