11-19-2012 10:45 AM
1,039 ... 2425262728 ...
tools
    well, my order is still processing (ordered 1am PST on the 7th) no stores in the los angeles area seem to have any white 920's in stock, i'm going to call a couple stores tomorrow and if someone has one i'm going to go pick one up and then cancel my order online.

this is some **** poor logistics on ATT's part. i feel like only apple seems to know how to generally launch a product. must be that vertical integration.

pretty annoyed.
    I called the att store on Beverly blvd (across street from bev ctr) They said like lumia 900, they only get a shipment on the launch day morning.
    11-09-2012 03:06 AM
    Order 11/7/12 6:45AM order status is processing/ shipment pending . No change for 2 days. I've called att 18 times and the only info they can give me is that its processing .

Last edited by joeynox; 11-09-2012 at 04:22 AM.
    11-09-2012 03:49 AM
    Order 11/7/12 6:45AM order status is processing/ shipment pending . No change for 2 days. I've called att 18 times and the only info they can give me is that its processing .
    Wait til the end of the day.
    11-09-2012 03:51 AM
    Processed through USPS Sort Facility at 4 am just left Tennessee. Doubt this will be here early today.
    11-09-2012 04:08 AM
    still processing, going to check a couple stores tomorrow to see if they have a cyan. If not i will stay with online shipping. But if they do have it then i'm going to cancel the online order.
    11-09-2012 04:12 AM
    So at 6PM yesterday I got the confirmation the order had been "processed" and is now "pending shipmnet". I wake up this morning with no tracking and decided to check the status website. Back to "processing"! Furthermore, CC hasn't been charged.

Waiting for their phones to open so I can just call and cancel. I can't imagine how challenging that process is going to be depending on who picks up the phone. Most uninformed company ever. If they can't figure out how to handle preorders properly they need to have every color in every store.
    11-09-2012 04:23 AM
    FedX picked up mine at 11:30PM yesterday. Will have it TODAY:lol:
    11-09-2012 04:28 AM
    FedX picked up mine at 11:30PM yesterday. Will have it TODAY:lol:
    Lucky. UPS had my phone at 3PM yesterday and I won't get mine until Monday. I am in Houston.
    11-09-2012 04:40 AM
    So if My Orders on at&t's site still says "processing," and my credit card still shows a temporary authorization from the 7th (when I pre-ordered in the wee hours of the website-actually-working), is this a bad sign?

I paid for overnight shipping... Maybe that's more the wild west of tracking because they're too busy rushing my order to update its status?
    11-09-2012 04:49 AM
    is this a bad sign?
    No, I did the same as most that have posted on here.

I ordered at 3am CST on the 7th, my order was on "processing" until about 2am a few hours ago when bam it had shipped.

I highly doubt it shipped out at 2am, or 1am, they are probably just late updating it is my guess.
    awesomeplant likes this.
    11-09-2012 04:58 AM
    Thanks :) I'm pretty sure even a Monday arrival will be worth not getting a phone through a store this morning (and returning the online order)... I'll just be annoyed about eating the $10+ overnight fee I paid. Crossing my fingers for a pleasant surprise at the office this morning :)
    11-09-2012 05:04 AM
    They straight up cancelled mine. I ordered a Cyan 920.
    11-09-2012 05:15 AM
    I pre-ordered within 5 minutes, on the 7th and still processing. Going to call them and, if it hasn't shipped, will cancel and take my luck at a store.
    11-09-2012 05:38 AM
    USPS isn't giving me an estimate :\
    That's what is frustrating to me as well. I told AT&T that I don't understand why they can't give me a freakin' estimate. Everyone else I order online with can.

And FedEx/UPS can give me an estimate but not USPS?
    11-09-2012 06:24 AM
    Processed through USPS Sort Facility at 4 am just left Tennessee. Doubt this will be here early today.
    Russell11, this is exactly what mine says.

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
    November 09, 2012, 4:25 am
    38199 (which is the zip code for bulk mail facility in Memphis, TN according to Bing)

For comparison sake, I also ordered my wife a Samsung Galaxy Note II on the same day as my Nokia order. Here's what I have for her device:

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
    November 08, 2012, 7:53 pm
    FORT WORTH, TX 76161

I don't have either device yet. I'm guessing that the Note II is slightly ahead of schedule of the Lumia, so as long as I don't have the Note, I'm definitely not going to see the Lumia.

Again, here's hoping...
    11-09-2012 06:33 AM
    Lucky. UPS had my phone at 3PM yesterday and I won't get mine until Monday. I am in Houston.
    Mind sharing the weight of the package? I'm trying to figure out what I'm getting today.
    11-09-2012 06:35 AM
    Mine shows Monday now when it was promised to be here today. I am tempted to refuse delivery and get phone from store today. Has anyone done this with AT&T before? When you refuse from FedEx, does that serve as your proof in case AT&T doesn't refund you?
    11-09-2012 06:38 AM
    Red 920. ordered on 7th, it is shipped last night. surprisingly ATT shipped my order by FEDEX overnight and it will be here today and looks like it has both the phone and charging plate. :)
    11-09-2012 06:50 AM
    On a side note, has anyone ever heard of companies mixing mail carriers? It seems like one time, I was supposed to receive something via USPS and it was partially sent FedEx (or maybe it was the other way around).
    11-09-2012 06:55 AM
    Mind sharing the weight of the package? I'm trying to figure out what I'm getting today.
    My phone was 2 pounds and the charging pad was 1 pound.
    11-09-2012 06:59 AM
    Order went from backordered to processing. Bank shows just a hold on funds and not a charge.

Ordered a red and cyan Wednesday morning from an AT&T corporate store.

Think at this point I'll cancel my order.
    11-09-2012 07:01 AM
    Yeah, so a "glitch" caused my order to be cancelled, so now I'm at the back of the line basically for my order.
    11-09-2012 07:14 AM
    Mine shows Monday now when it was promised to be here today. I am tempted to refuse delivery and get phone from store today. Has anyone done this with AT&T before? When you refuse from FedEx, does that serve as your proof in case AT&T doesn't refund you?
    When you refuse the delivery, FedEx should update the status of your shipment.
    I'm going to do the same thing you're doing. If they have them in my local store I'll pick it up then call AT&T and tell them delivery is going to be refused. Then get in touch with FedEx and tell them to not leave it at my doorstep since they have a habit of doing that without even ringing the doorbell... Once that shipment info gets updated online, capture it for evidence if needed.

Alternatively, shouldn't the store accept unopened returns?
    11-09-2012 07:16 AM
    Called up and all they could tell me about why it was still processing and hadn't shipped like it was supposed to was "you'll get an email once it ships".

Had them cancel it.
    11-09-2012 07:21 AM
    Called up and all they could tell me about why it was still processing and hadn't shipped like it was supposed to was "you'll get an email once it ships".

Had them cancel it.

This is EXACTLY the type of bull crap I said would happens to us

I hope everyone takes note of this. Online ordering system is NEAR BROKEN and unusable

I had them cancel mine as well. Ordered in the 7th midnight . Still processing

I'm headed up to the store now to order in person

**** it
    LeeWarner likes this.
    11-09-2012 07:39 AM
1,039 ... 2425262728 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD