11-19-2012 10:45 AM
1,039 ... 2526272829 ...
tools
    Okay. It's official. AT&T is completely and utterly incompetent. My order is still in limbo. I'll be heading to a store today I guess.
    11-09-2012 07:44 AM
    Got off the phone again! Spoke with a supervisor who escalated the order and waived overnight shipping. This is the most hoops I've ever had trying to make a purchase. We'll see if the phones actually ship.
    11-09-2012 07:50 AM
    On my 3rd day now of "Processing". This is getting ridiculous!! I'm trying to leave to Sprint for AT&T despite my reservations of being on another middling network.. Maybe I should cancel and wait for the 8x on Verizon?
    11-09-2012 07:51 AM
    My order showed canceled today, called and made sure it was canceled, I still have a package weighing 0.50 being delivered to me today via ups. AT&T rep knew nothing about it. From reading this forum it could be an empty box, and I wouldn't be surprised. Going into store today to get my lumia. I did the same thing with the iPhone 5, walked in the day off and got it, screw AT&T and their ordering process NEVER AGAIN!!! Can't wait to see what's in the box!
    11-09-2012 07:59 AM
    On my 3rd day now of "Processing". This is getting ridiculous!! I'm trying to leave to Sprint for AT&T despite my reservations of being on another middling network.. Maybe I should cancel and wait for the 8x on Verizon?
    Maybe the porting process is holding it up? That could always be it. Have you tried calling to get more information on why its taking so long to process?
    11-09-2012 08:00 AM
    Cyan 920 in DFW area ordered Wednesday at 745am and still processing.

Premier chat yep yesterday morning said it would ship yesterday.
    Premier chat rep in the afternoon said I had to call.
    Premier phone rep said it would ship today.
    11-09-2012 08:00 AM
    For those still having problems (premier side) I'd demand to speak to a supervisor. It's obvious that this Lumia 920 rollout fell on its face. I think an email or some kind of letter to Microsoft is in order. AT&T owes an explanation on what happened both to MS and its customers.
    11-09-2012 08:04 AM
    Sorry many of you are having so much trouble.

I ordered Nov. 7th. It was processing until Nov 9th at 6AM EST at which point tracking information was available and showed the item was already in my state's capital city and "On fedex delivery vehicle..."

It sounds like their Order Status page is just really slow to update so be patient. If you ordered and haven't cancelled, chances are the item is on its way to your eager hands.

Now on the other hand, I still have to figure out the whole free charging pad situation.
    11-09-2012 08:06 AM
    From USPS website:

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
    November 09, 2012, 4:18 am

I preordered a Red 920 around 5:00 am EST on the 7th. My card has not yet been charged though?
    I'm in northeast Ohio, so I doubt I'll be receiving this today.
    Russell11, this is exactly what mine says.

November 09, 2012, 4:25 am
    38199 (which is the zip code for bulk mail facility in Memphis, TN according to Bing)

For comparison sake, I also ordered my wife a Samsung Galaxy Note II on the same day as my Nokia order. Here's what I have for her device:

November 08, 2012, 7:53 pm
    FORT WORTH, TX 76161

I don't have either device yet. I'm guessing that the Note II is slightly ahead of schedule of the Lumia, so as long as I don't have the Note, I'm definitely not going to see the Lumia.

Again, here's hoping...
    Nothing here yet, best case scenario I might be able to pick it up at the post office.. worst case scenario is I'll have to wait til tomorrow :\ Anything over there in NC? lol
    I'm forwarding this thread to AT&T. Maybe they'll realize how many people they are angering with their problems.
    eallan likes this.
    11-09-2012 08:07 AM
    My order showed canceled today, called and made sure it was canceled, I still have a package weighing 0.50 being delivered to me today via ups. AT&T rep knew nothing about it. From reading this forum it could be an empty box, and I wouldn't be surprised. Going into store today to get my lumia. I did the same thing with the iPhone 5, walked in the day off and got it, screw AT&T and their ordering process NEVER AGAIN!!! Can't wait to see what's in the box!
    Maybe it's a SIM card.
    11-09-2012 08:08 AM
    From USPS website:

November 09, 2012, 4:18 am

I preordered a Red 920 around 5:00 am EST on the 7th. My card has not yet been charged though?
    I'm in northeast Ohio, so I doubt I'll be receiving this today.
    Ah you're very close to mine.. I'm in PA and it says the same thing just 18 minutes earlier then yours. It's in Tennessee still. Slim chance we get it today.. I'm banking on tomorrow though.
    11-09-2012 08:09 AM
    My status is "cancelled" for no reason lol. Looks like I have to call them. Do they sell the cyan in store or online only?
    11-09-2012 08:13 AM
    My status is "cancelled" for no reason lol. Looks like I have to call them. Do they sell the cyan in store or online only?
    I doubt it. Cyan is online exclusive, some stores have them(Other members posted) most stores don't. I would call the store first to see.
    11-09-2012 08:16 AM
    I'm forwarding this thread to AT&T. Maybe they'll realize how many people they are angering with their problems.
    Haha, you should've seen the iPhone 5 pre-order threads. This is nothing compared to that.
    11-09-2012 08:17 AM
    Just got off the phone with (dave) from the order department . He said my order 11/7/12 645am cyan is still in processing. And no further info can be given. He said that there was slight miscommunication between the warehouse and sales as far as the charging pads are concerned and that could be what held up orders. He also noted that since my order on the 7th I called in 7 times :) . I really my my 920. I don't know how truthful the miscommunication statement was but either way this situation is FUBAR
    11-09-2012 08:17 AM
    Maybe the porting process is holding it up? That could always be it. Have you tried calling to get more information on why its taking so long to process?
    I decided to get a new number so I still have my sprint number as well.
    11-09-2012 08:19 AM
    If it shows "cancelled" definitely call them. You may get bounced around, but be firm about getting your problem resolved. It's true nice guys finish last, because I was extremely nice all the other times I called and when I went to the store. That ship has sailed. I hate to berate people over the phone, but sometimes you have to lose your cool to get proper service. Being patient won't help in this case, because your phone WILL NOT SHIP as long as that "cancelled" crap is showing even if the order number still shows processing.

Worse case scenario they should knock a few dollars off your bill for your trouble.
    11-09-2012 08:30 AM
    I decide to step back from the ledge and just get a black in store. Really I just wanted a matte phone but realistically black will go better with all tile color variations including green when I want to rep my Celtics. I still got absolutely bent over by at&t and Verizon has better plans and service here, but I just can't go with the 8X. I hate the back of it and the top bezel size.
    esarz likes this.
    11-09-2012 08:33 AM
    Just got off of another chat and was told that all 920's are shipping today and will be delivered on Tues. I have no way of knowing whether or not this is accurate.
    11-09-2012 08:38 AM
    Mine says processing as of this AM....I pre-ordered a Cyan one in store. There pre-order sheets indicated I would have it today. Guess, I'll stop by on my lunch break and see what's up.
    11-09-2012 08:40 AM
    I guess I talked to the right people, because after all that, my cyan 920 and charging pad are currently out for delivery. I'm way too excited--no work will get done today...
    11-09-2012 08:41 AM
    I guess I talked to the right people, because after all that, my cyan 920 and charging pad are currently out for delivery. I'm way too excited--no work will get done today...
    Ahh both of them in the same day. Double whammy. Enjoy. I'm jealous.
    11-09-2012 08:45 AM
    Tracking shows my phone package is a few miles away from me so I should get it today Also decided to check the AT&T site and my wireless charger finally shows that it shipped out with a tracking number - should be getting that in on Monday.
    11-09-2012 08:47 AM
1,039 ... 2526272829 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD