11-19-2012 10:45 AM
1,039 ... 3334353637 ...
tools
    My status still not changed. Still saying Processing. I preordered on the 7th morning... This is the most painful ordering system I have ever been through.
    you never know someone here just posted that there order was processing since they ordered and all of a sudden they got a tracking number and it was scheduled to be delivered today.
    11-10-2012 09:11 AM
    Where is your town or city? where is your sort facility located?
    I live in Raleigh, NC. Not that far from Memphis. No change in status yet.
    11-10-2012 09:17 AM
    So i Pre-odered my phone the 7th. I recieved my shipping confirmation yesterday morning, and now it is telling me i will not recieve till Tue. I am TICKED!!!!!!! I can't believe this Garbage, I could have went to my store and picked one up..... thinking about returning it and sticking with my 900 for a while, and maybe jumping ship from ATT this really ticked me off........
    11-10-2012 09:27 AM
    So i Pre-odered my phone the 7th. I recieved my shipping confirmation yesterday morning, and now it is telling me i will not recieve till Tue. I am TICKED!!!!!!! I can't believe this Garbage, I could have went to my store and picked one up..... thinking about returning it and sticking with my 900 for a while, and maybe jumping ship from ATT this really ticked me off........
    I feel your pain. I walked into an AT&T yesterday, and that had exactly what I wanted just sitting there. I had to walk out of the store empty handed. How ****ed is that?
    11-10-2012 09:29 AM
    I just got an update and maybe some of you will too, God loves me! my delivery changed from tuesday to today!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:D:D:D
    I'm hoping all I got
    Electronic Shipping Info Received
    November 10, 2012
    Whatever that means? o_O I'm patiently waiting for the mailman like a dog.
    11-10-2012 09:31 AM
    I pre-ordered @ 6:30 am on the 7th. Just now getting tracking and have been told something different by every rep I talked to at ATT. What a horrible process. I only live 4 hours from Memphis but still shows it won't be here till Tuesday. Horrible process. ATT and USPS combination, can't get much worse than that. Just found out that they have it at the store here too. Should have just done that, could already have it in my hand. Will never pre-order again.
    asuffred likes this.
    11-10-2012 09:32 AM
    I'm hoping all I got
    Electronic Shipping Info Received
    November 10, 2012
    Whatever that means? o_O I'm patiently waiting for the mailman like a dog.
    Russell11, does your not say Expected Delivery on the 13th even?
    11-10-2012 09:37 AM
    Russell11, does your not say Expected Delivery on the 13th even?
    It does say expected delivery on the 13th but we will see
    11-10-2012 09:41 AM
    Well, bad news from last night, lost my peacoat :( :( (good thing took all my stuff out)... see that I raged on my friend a bit... 11 calls and an angry text.

Good news... phone arrived in Wisconsin TODAY! And is expected to be delivered today!
    11-10-2012 09:42 AM
    I just got the phone, definitely not a tank...:D I really hope you guys get your phone sooner than later.
    11-10-2012 09:44 AM
    I just got the phone, definitely not a tank...:D I really hope you guys get your phone sooner than later.
    I better or I'm going to sick my dog on the mailman..
    asuffred likes this.
    11-10-2012 09:46 AM
    What color you got btw?
    11-10-2012 09:48 AM
    Awesome. We are living vicariously through you now.
    11-10-2012 09:51 AM
    My local post office is open until 2pm today. I will probably go up around 1-ish and see what I can find out. I might have to make up a story about "my life depends upon it". Or maybe I'll bring some cash to bribe the guy to go look for it. :)
    11-10-2012 09:53 AM
    My local post office is open until 2pm today. I will probably go up around 1-ish and see what I can find out. I might have to make up a story about "my life depends upon it". Or maybe I'll bring some cash to bribe the guy to go look for it. :)
    Lol same here.. Mine only open til 1 pm though :/
    11-10-2012 09:55 AM
    Weird. My wife's Samsung Note just updated status. It says it arrived at post office at 9am this morning, but the expected delivery is now the 13th as well.

Still no updates on mine
    11-10-2012 10:07 AM
    Weird. My wife's Samsung Note just updated status. It says it arrived at post office at 9am this morning, but the expected delivery is now the 13th as well.

Still no updates on mine
    Did the mailman already go by your house?
    My mailman takes forever to come by here it seems lol.
    11-10-2012 10:09 AM
    Did the mailman already go by your house?
    My mailman takes forever to come by here it seems lol.
    No mailman yet. Usually shows somewhere between now and 1pm.

Why, oh why did I not choose Overnight shipping???
    11-10-2012 10:17 AM
    No mailman yet. Usually shows somewhere between now and 1pm.

Why, oh why did I not choose Overnight shipping???
    Because it said that 2 day shipping is free and thought its be true. Lol
    11-10-2012 10:19 AM
    I'm just really fed up. I was promised a phone by Friday if I pre-ordered. Now I have to decide what to do. I really wanted a 920, I'm just not sure it's worth the hassle. Why doesn't AT&T do something about this? Why do I have to put in an effort to give them my money?
    Many of us are in the exact same boat, and are asking the same questions. I just got a status update for one (820) of the two phones I ordered saying that it will be here on the 13th. I pre-ordered early afternoon on Wed. At this time, I haven't heard anything on the other phone (red 920), despite calling, chatting, and even speaking with managers at Att.

My only conclusion is that they were completely unprepared. Perhaps all of this was dropped on them suddenly and they are just swamped. However, with the number of phones and number years they have been rolling them out, I would hope that they would have a system in place for these sorts of things by now. ****, they just went through the iPhone roll out a while back. That should have taught them something.

Brutal.
    11-10-2012 10:22 AM
    Insanely jealous of all you AT&T purchasers getting status updates and delivery notifications about your 920s... Best Buy has been all but QUIET about shipping.

I don't care if it comes on the 12, 13, 14, or 15 of next week. I just want some daggum info regarding my order. That's it.

Preach it.

I posted a link to this thread on Nokia's Facebook page. Perhaps if they see how crappy all of this is going, they will rethink these damn exclusive deals in the future. I encourage everyone to contact Nokia and express your frustrations over the situation.
    11-10-2012 10:24 AM
    Not to be bossy, but can we put what color we all ordered when talking about our device?

I'm worried I won't get mine in time, I got the yellow. I say in time because I'm leaving in a week for 9 days.
    hasasimo likes this.
    11-10-2012 10:32 AM
    Just talked to local att store. They have the phone in stock and said if I come in, they will get the order cancelled so I can get the phone today from them. So I will get it one way or another today.
    11-10-2012 10:43 AM
    I ordered the cyan on the 7th at 7 AM pacific time. Didn't think it was going to ship any time soon. Woke up this morning with a email saying it was shipped. Not only was it shipped late last night but they shipped it Fed Ex next day with special Saturday delivery! Should be here this afternoon.

AT&T order processing is so screwed up. Maybe they weren't expecting that many orders. Who knows... I'm just relieved to be getting mine today.
    11-10-2012 10:46 AM

I ordered priority because all sources said it would ship the next day. Someone said upgrades are always 2 day shipping. I should've went overnight shipping. Priority is priority don't let anyone tell you otherwise for any other upgrades. It sucks that USPS got my order 8am on the 9th and it sat there for 14 hours just to get sorted. What gives? I'm definitely going FedEx next time.
    11-10-2012 10:58 AM
1,039 ... 3334353637 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD