11-19-2012 10:45 AM
1,039 ... 3637383940 ...
tools
    In a Microsoft Store? They acted like they had no idea what I was talking about and told me I had to go through AT&T...who refused to give one to me since I didn't buy through them. I was pretty pissed, but couldn't see what else I could do (even tried calling Nokia but they said the same thing as MSFT).
    ATT store
    11-11-2012 12:59 PM
    ATT store

Oh yeah I knew that, but you can't get Cyan in AT&T stores (unless you're really lucky). So I just went with a MSFT store...
    11-11-2012 03:01 PM
    i checked.. FedEx is open on monday.. mine is shipping via FedEx
    Mine is sadly coming via USPS and it looks like it will be here sometime on Tues.
    11-11-2012 06:19 PM
    I can't believe they have botched this so badly. How is it that the people who pre-order actually end up waiting the longest to get it!?!? Completely UNACCEPTABLE! :mad:
    Iviansour likes this.
    11-11-2012 06:40 PM
    I wish best buy was as reliable as at&t in regards to this preorder. Preordered Oct 21, supposed to arrive tomorrow, best buy has no info whatsoever.

Ordering with gift cards, rewardzone tickets, and the phone freedom deal and ill be screwed over if I cancel now. Especially since I want a cyan model...

Very frustrated. Very.
    11-11-2012 06:47 PM
    mine still says "preordered processing" i ordered a yellow one :(
    11-11-2012 06:55 PM
    Mine still says the same. Pending shipment. But I called to complain and they game $130 credit :-). I purchased it at full price online. Pre order.
    11-11-2012 07:02 PM
    Most of us are on the same boat. Nothing we can do... Just wait. And keep building your hatred for AT&T >:(
    11-11-2012 07:03 PM
    Mine says pending shipment as well. Has anyone experienced receiving their phone, but not seeing their order status change/update? I know there was some talk earlier on the forums about how their system was all jacked up.
    11-11-2012 08:44 PM
    Most of us are on the same boat. Nothing we can do... Just wait. And keep building your hatred for AT&T >:(
    When I called ATT to get my early upgrade they said the yellow one is the only one out of stock. I didn't want one, but the rep told me they were getting a ton of calls from people trying to get one.

So anyone that ordered a yellow one might be waiting until their next shipment comes in (I have no idea how they get their stock and how often they do obviously).
    11-11-2012 08:51 PM
    My order got canceled. Someone I know has the order canceled too. ATT is really bad.
    11-11-2012 08:56 PM
    When I called ATT to get my early upgrade they said the yellow one is the only one out of stock. I didn't want one, but the rep told me they were getting a ton of calls from people trying to get one.

So anyone that ordered a yellow one might be waiting until their next shipment comes in (I have no idea how they get their stock and how often they do obviously).
    Some others, including me, were also told by them that the Red 920's were back-ordered. Frankly, I don't think anyone in the whole darn company has a clue as to what they do or don't have in stock, when they are shipping, or who is to blame.
    11-11-2012 09:17 PM
    Some others, including me, were also told by them that the Red 920's were back-ordered. Frankly, I don't think anyone in the whole darn company has a clue as to what they do or don't have in stock, when they are shipping, or who is to blame.
    I was told tonight by premier that they were out of cyan. I then started a cha with a sales rep on the standard att site, asked if they had cyan in stock and she said yes. So, who knows. My order is still in preorder processing after 4 days since ordering. No one has a clue what the deal is.
    11-11-2012 09:25 PM
    Ordered a red one last Wednesday the 7th and still processing. Ordered a yellow one as well and its processing but I expected that as it said available the 14th....but I was supposed to have the red on the 9th. As much as I hate dealing with their online or on phone service, will be calling to complain tomorrow. I should have just gone to the local company store here in San Jose (on Blossom Hill). I stopped by there Friday afternoon and they were very helpful and fixed an issue with my plan change not working properly. They were sold out of the phone by then though.
    11-11-2012 09:26 PM

They know nothing about their stock when it comes to new devices, I've definitely learned this. On the Yellow Lumia 920 page it still says orders ship the 12th, I'm going with that. ORRRR That a shipment came in over the weekend hence the out of stock and later shipping date.

I just need it by Friday. It's being sent to my school, I go home Saturday morning.
    11-11-2012 09:28 PM
    Well my order finally updated to arriving at the sort facility yesterday at November 11, 2012, 5:08 pm.

24 more hours to go until I get a hold of it. Patience is a virtue??
    11-12-2012 10:11 AM
    Well my order finally updated to arriving at the sort facility yesterday at November 11, 2012, 5:08 pm.

24 more hours to go until I get a hold of it. Patience is a virtue??
    Nice. What color?
    11-12-2012 10:15 AM
    Just received this in my e-mail.

Thank you for your recent purchase from AT&T Cell Phones, U-verse, Digital TV, DSL Internet, and Phone Service.
    As you may have heard, for a limited time AT&T is running a promotion for a free Nokia Black Wireless Charging Plate with orders of the Nokia Lumia 920. The charging plate should have been shown as included when you placed your order.
    The charging plate accessory will be shipped in a separate order at no charge.
    We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,
    The AT&T Customer Care Team

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE
    11-12-2012 10:18 AM
    Spoke to a supervisor in Premier Support this morning. She stated that the cyan's are out of stock and they do not know when they will be getting them. So, looks like those of us that ordered the cyan are going to have to wait a bit longer.
    11-12-2012 10:28 AM
    My cyan 920 that I ordered right when preordered right at midnight on the 7th is out for delivery finally (via FedEx). If would have known there were not going to ship it until late at night on the 8th, I would have got overnight. Thanks ATT.

11/08/2012 - Thursday
    4:33 pm
    Picked up

MEMPHIS, TN
    5:17 pm
    Shipment information sent to FedEx

-

11/09/2012 - Friday
    1:10 am
    Left FedEx origin facility

MEMPHIS, TN
    1:30 am
    Arrived at FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN
    4:31 pm
    Departed FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN
    5:42 pm
    At destination sort facility

DENVER, CO
    11:34 pm
    At local FedEx facility

DENVER, CO
    -

11/10/2012 - Saturday
    8:22 am
    At local FedEx facility

DENVER, CO
    -

11/12/2012 - Monday
    12:16 am
    At local FedEx facility

DENVER, CO
    7:51 am
    At local FedEx facility

BOULDER, CO
    8:06 am
    On FedEx vehicle for delivery
    11-12-2012 10:51 AM
    Spoke to a supervisor in Premier Support this morning. She stated that the cyan's are out of stock and they do not know when they will be getting them. So, looks like those of us that ordered the cyan are going to have to wait a bit longer.
    I chatted with someone online who said the cyan wasn't back ordered, it just hadn't shipped yet (what??). Then I called to get another issue in my order settled and the CSR said that all the cyans were sold out and they didn't know when another, shipment would come in :(

Needless to say, I'm very very jealous of my husband whose black 920 is sitting unopened on the table in front of me.
    11-12-2012 11:27 AM
    Well, my red lumia 920, which I ordered last week on Wednesday, doesn't even have a tracking number yet... I can expect the status to change from processing to whatever else "sometime this week"

This is definitely the last time first and last time I preordered anything with AT&T.
    I am at a point where, if the phone doesn't come in this week (I will be gone all next week) I will just have it sent back and use this darn iPhone I have now until it breaks... and be done with WP8 for now.
    11-12-2012 11:36 AM
    Well the second order was cancelled after having a back order status for a day.

Luckily the Valley Fair Microsoft store had all colors in stock, except for yellow and cyan. Decided to go with the red. No issue with out of contract sale, along with price matching AT&T's 449 price.
    11-12-2012 11:40 AM
    My red 920 order on 11/7 (reinstated on 11/8) is still "Processing". Anybody who ordered around the same time got theirs? Their customer service sucks.
    11-12-2012 12:29 PM
    I ordered a Red Lumia 920, midnight of 7th(the first hour, pre-ordering was available) but the status as of today still says "Processing" ! Chatted to ATT CSR but they have no clue when the phone will be available for shipping.

They seem to have a standard answer " We have sold out of the device and are waiting for additional inventory. Unfortunately, we do not have an anticipated delivery date as inventory levels vary from day-to-day. You will receive an e-mail from us when your item has shipped."

There has to be a difference between PRE-ORDERING and BACK-ORDERING, right ! why let customers pre-order a phone, promise a delivery date of "AROUND 9th Nov" and then come up a lame BACK-ORDERED answer !!!

I am seriously debating if i should just cancel my pre-order and switch to Sprint for their unlimited data and get lumia 920 when it is available with other carriers 6 months down the line....
    leo74 likes this.
    11-12-2012 01:15 PM
1,039 ... 3637383940 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD