11-19-2012 10:45 AM
1,039 ... 3738394041 ...
tools
    I'm with you guys. This is by far some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced. Why offer a pre-order and then only random people seem to actually get their order. I pre-ordered early last Wednesday morning a red and cyan phone. People who ordered after me have already got their phones. Some even stated AT&T upgraded their shipping to overnight so they'd get them.

I've been into the store and on the phone and nobody seems to be able to do anything to help me out. They had a black and white 920 in the store but wouldn't let me have one.

I'm on the road now, without a cell phone, thanks AT&T!
    11-12-2012 01:55 PM
    Spoke to a supervisor in Premier Support this morning. She stated that the cyan's are out of stock and they do not know when they will be getting them. So, looks like those of us that ordered the cyan are going to have to wait a bit longer.
    I have ordered mine (my wifes) cyan in store on Friday and got a shipping notice on Saturday. Tracking info shows all out for delivery for tomorrow including the charging plates. Sorry, if I made you jeallous, just hopefully giving others some hope :)
    11-12-2012 02:23 PM
    Just ordered the wife a red Nokia 920 and at first it showed with 1's in the back order then 10 minutes later it has 0's in the back order column.
    11-12-2012 02:25 PM
    I have ordered mine (my wifes) cyan in store on Friday and got a shipping notice on Saturday. Tracking info shows all out for delivery for tomorrow including the charging plates. Sorry, if I made you jeallous, just hopefully giving others some hope :)
    You have made me terribly jealous. My husband and I ordered our phones Friday. His is here and mine is still pending shipment, doesn't say backorder though.

I was told the "inventory is day-to-day blah" response as well. I want the cyan sooo bad but I'm debating on getting the black because I don't know how long this will take.
    Kranthi Bydida likes this.
    11-12-2012 02:30 PM
    Lumia 920 Black

Ordered online: Saturday night (Nov. 10)
    Back orderred: Saturday night (Nov. 10)
    Processing: Sunday morning (Nov. 11)
    Shipped: Monday morning (Nov. 12, without the charging plate which still shows "Processing". Shipped by USPS)

Waiting for the package now...
    11-12-2012 02:30 PM
    Lumia 920 Black

Ordered online: Saturday night (Nov. 10)
    Back orderred: Saturday night (Nov. 10)
    Processing: Sunday morning (Nov. 11)
    Shipped: Monday morning (Nov. 12, without the charging plate which still shows "Processing". Shipped by USPS)

Waiting for the package now...
    Lucky! I ordered mine Friday night (Nov 9th) and it's still marked in Processing :-|
    11-12-2012 06:02 PM
    Mine shipped at last... Delivering wednesday...
    11-12-2012 09:32 PM
    JUST received my shipping notice & tracking number tonight, will arrive tomorrow before 3PM. Red 920 ordered on 11/7, for the record.
    11-12-2012 10:19 PM
    I gave up. Cancelled order for cyan and bought black at the At&t store. I really like the 920!!
    11-12-2012 10:34 PM
    Well my order finally updated to arriving at the sort facility yesterday at November 11, 2012, 5:08 pm.

24 more hours to go until I get a hold of it. Patience is a virtue??
    Nothing changed on mine.. I'ma be really po if its not here though.
    11-13-2012 02:47 AM
    Ordered a cyan Lumia last Friday. They told me it would be about a week before it shipped. Got shipping notice yesterday, its on its way already!! Should be here tomorrow.
    11-13-2012 07:20 AM
    Arrival at Post Office
    November 13, 2012, 6:33 am
    Woooo going to be here soon!
    11-13-2012 07:21 AM
    I ordered my phone on Friday and received it today. I had a question though. My 920 came with the sim card already installed(and the credit card style holder already punched out). Is that common and it appeared there were a few scratches near the top of the sim card slot. I've ordered phones off amazon before and I've always had to take the sim card out and place it in my new phone.
    11-13-2012 07:34 AM
    I ordered my phone on Friday and received it today. I had a question though. My 920 came with the sim card already installed(and the credit card style holder already punched out). Is that common and it appeared there were a few scratches near the top of the sim card slot. I've ordered phones off amazon before and I've always had to take the sim card out and place it in my new phone.
    I noticed this too. I don't know what the freaking deal is with AT&T but it's pretty pathetic that they do this.
    11-13-2012 09:10 AM
    They always have the sim card in the phone when it arrives. I've been with them since 1997 (cellular one, cingular, att) and ever since the invent of the sim card, they've always done it.

Jessica
    11-13-2012 09:36 AM
    They always have the sim card in the phone when it arrives. I've been with them since 1997 (cellular one, cingular, att) and ever since the invent of the sim card, they've always done it.

Jessica
    I guess it would be the same as going into At&T store location where the sales rep places the sim card in also.

Thanks Jessica

Rick
    11-13-2012 09:55 AM
    I placed my order on Friday and have yet to receive a shipping notice. Should I be worried?
    11-13-2012 10:05 AM
    Anyone still waiting or Am I alone?
    11-13-2012 10:16 AM
    Processing. Yellow. Ugh!
    11-13-2012 10:51 AM
    Anyone still waiting or Am I alone?
    No. Go to the yellow forum. See all those people including me waiting.
    11-13-2012 10:53 AM
    You are not alone, mine is still processing. I'm worried because when I called yesterday, the CSR said mine hadn't shipped because I didn't accept my terms and conditions (which I did).

Thirty minutes later she said she had cleared everything up in my account and that it wasn't shipping because cyan is out of stock.

Sooo I'm kind of worried that it isn't all fixed and they still show it as I didn't accept the terms and conditions :-/
    11-13-2012 10:54 AM
    My husband's yellow 920 was shipped on Sunday. I got a black one at the local ATT store.

Acceptance
    November 11, 2012, 3:26 pm
    FORT WORTH, TX 76161

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
    November 12, 2012, 8:09 pm
    FORT WORTH, TX 76161

Jessica
    11-13-2012 03:22 PM
    Congrats. What color did you get?
    Red :)
    11-13-2012 07:27 PM
    Well, they delivered the 820 that I cancelled last week today and finally gave me a cancellation confirmation on the 920 that I also cancelled last week. Since the 820 was dropped off while I was not at home, i'm taking it to the local ATT store tomorrow to return it.

Att is really clueless on this launch. Its almost hard to believe how unorganized this has been.
    11-13-2012 08:59 PM
    @polishkay,
    Mine is still processing as well (Cyan). I called 800 number to order it on 11/09. When did you order it? Also, did the CSR add the free wireless charger to your order? because I don't see that included in my order confirmation at all.

You are not alone, mine is still processing. I'm worried because when I called yesterday, the CSR said mine hadn't shipped because I didn't accept my terms and conditions (which I did).

Thirty minutes later she said she had cleared everything up in my account and that it wasn't shipping because cyan is out of stock.

Sooo I'm kind of worried that it isn't all fixed and they still show it as I didn't accept the terms and conditions :-/
    11-13-2012 08:59 PM
1,039 ... 3738394041 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD