11-19-2012 10:45 AM
1,039 ... 45678 ...
tools
    I was told that they wouldn't charge your card until your item shipped...

I ordered the Yellow 920 and my card just got charged...

Online still says Processing... And since it's a new number, no OLAM...

It would be amazing if this sucker actually shipped.
    11-07-2012 07:26 PM
    now it says shipped on att page and fedex page.
    11-07-2012 07:33 PM
    In case people aren't already doing so, use this order status page, as it seems to be updated much more quickly than anything else:

https://www.att.com/eos/unauth/eosLo...tType=wireless

I don't think any of these accessories go on sale until the 16th.
    I guess i'm still gonna go in on Friday to see what other accessories they may have for the phone. A nice case would be good, or an even better wireless charger.
    11-07-2012 07:37 PM
    Anyone know where they are shipping from? If it's Texas I probably won't get mine shipped until the day before.

I don't think any of these accessories go on sale until the 16th.
    Every phone that I've ever ordered from AT&T has come from Ft. Worth. (the past 7 years)
    11-07-2012 07:40 PM
    How are you guys getting the OLAM to work? I'm using chrome and all I see when I click on my orders is a box with a silhouette picture with a paperclip.. I mouse over and it double's up and a phone picture shows up.. I click on it.. nothing happens?
    11-07-2012 07:40 PM
    I was told that they wouldn't charge your card until your item shipped...

I ordered the Yellow 920 and my card just got charged...

Online still says Processing... And since it's a new number, no OLAM...

It would be amazing if this sucker actually shipped.
    Just because they haven't added tracking info to your order doesn't mean they don't have it yet.
    11-07-2012 07:41 PM
    I just asked Customer Support. They gave me my tracking number and expected delivery is TOMORROW (Nov 8th). AWESOME!!!
    11-07-2012 07:42 PM
    In case people aren't already doing so, use this order status page, as it seems to be updated much more quickly than anything else:

https://www.att.com/eos/unauth/eosLo...tType=wireless

I guess i'm still gonna go in on Friday to see what other accessories they may have for the phone. A nice case would be good, or an even better wireless charger.

That's the exact page I'm using and it's not working.. I click on the order and nothing happens.
    11-07-2012 07:42 PM
    I just asked Customer Support. They gave me my tracking number and expected delivery is TOMORROW (Nov 8th). AWESOME!!!
    Overnight shipping and color black?
    11-07-2012 07:45 PM
    I can't see the plate on the order...I added it during the check out..
    11-07-2012 07:47 PM
    For people who have orders shipped can you include your location and color/shipping options?

I have a white one going to Los Angeles with no shipping yet
    11-07-2012 08:22 PM
    I just got a notice it shipped. But it says parts are preordered and will ship when available...so, I wonder if the phone or the pad shipped...
    11-07-2012 08:24 PM
    Oh snap, order status page says Fedex now, but still no tracking numbers. I assume that's a good sign though, so I should be set. Ship date says the 7th.

Now that this stuff is on its way, can someone tell me where to buy one of those Fatboy pillow things?
    I bought one here today. Looks like it won't ship for 9 days though. :dry

Nokia Wireless Charging Pillow for Lumia 820/920 (Black) #DT-901NOIR - Expansys USA

I'll probably go by the AT&T store on Friday to see if they have any. I'd like to have one for the office too anyway.
    11-07-2012 08:32 PM
    For those of you getting tracking details, what's the expected delivery date? 8th or 9th? I've seen one, maybe 2, mention the 8th.
    11-07-2012 08:36 PM
    Mine says delivery on the 9th, even though it is shipping from 50 miles away :/
    11-07-2012 08:40 PM
    I bought one here today. Looks like it won't ship for 9 days though. :dry

Nokia Wireless Charging Pillow for Lumia 820/920 (Black) #DT-901NOIR - Expansys USA

I'll probably go by the AT&T store on Friday to see if they have any. I'd like to have one for the office too anyway.
    Whoa. $96!? That's a bit much. I was hoping it'd just be the pillow and you put it over an existing Nokia wireless charger. I'm gonna have to wait till that price comes down before I drop for one of those. That's pretty crazy. I'll buy some red fabric and staple it over my free black charger. XD
    techygeek82 likes this.
    11-07-2012 08:43 PM
    I got "pending shipment " hope they will ship soon.
    11-07-2012 08:50 PM
    Whoa. $96!? That's a bit much. I was hoping it'd just be the pillow and you put it over an existing Nokia wireless charger. I'm gonna have to wait till that price comes down before I drop for one of those. That's pretty crazy. I'll buy some red fabric and staple it over my free black charger. XD
    I thought the wireless charger coming with the 920 was the wireless charging STAND not the flat pad.
    11-07-2012 08:52 PM
    Just got off the phone with premier rep.

Order was not processed so rep processed.

they are not sure when it will be shipped out.

I even asked for overnight shipping.

So much for getting the cyan on friday :@
    11-07-2012 08:56 PM
    I'm a new customer porting my number. Using premier I submitted my order for a cyan at about 12:30am EST, got a confirmation email with order number immediately. The status link within has shown processing all day... I tried looking up the order using the other link people are using in here to no avail (also tried with mobile number with no luck). Just get the "wait 24 hours" OS001 message.

I must have been among the earliest to order, why can't I get a shipping confirmation?? Uuuugh I'm so antsy.
    11-07-2012 09:00 PM
    I'm a new customer porting my number. Using premier I submitted my order for a cyan at about 12:30am EST, got a confirmation email with order number immediately. The status link within has shown processing all day... I tried looking up the order using the other link people are using in here to no avail (also tried with mobile number with no luck). Just get the "wait 24 hours" OS001 message.

I must have been among the earliest to order, why can't I get a shipping confirmation?? Uuuugh I'm so antsy.
    Same thing happened to me.

They finally processed my order after 4 times calling in throughout the day.

Not something i want to deal with...
    11-07-2012 09:02 PM
    Same thing happened to me.

They finally processed my order after 4 times calling in throughout the day.

Not something i want to deal with...
    Well, crap...
    11-07-2012 09:05 PM
    Ive had the same messages, talked with numerous reps today, no ones mentioned any problems with it...
    11-07-2012 09:07 PM
    Well, crap...
    Sorry to disappoint you there.

I'm not a happy new/returning customer.

I just hope they ship it out tomorrow.
    11-07-2012 09:08 PM
    Like others, mine too has shipped and my order was at 12:01 am through AT&T Premier. My wireless (black) charger is also still in processing.
    11-07-2012 09:08 PM
1,039 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD