Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iviansour

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
What's your order status on ATT, mine says "Attention" I preordered at midnight.. Should I be worried? Called ATT Premier support, they say they're reviewing it...

UPDATE 5 PM Nov. 7 : Pre-order Status still showing 'Attention" Even though I preordered at midnight and called them twice about it...

UPDATE 2: Nov. 8 I cancelled my order after more than 24 hours of 'Attention' Status... :( I hate you AT&T...

Wow, one of my first posts on the forums and its one of highly active threads! can we all agree that AT&T didn't handle the launch of the 920 properly? I don't know if its from AT&T or Nokia but horrible launch and horrible online ordering system...

Last edited:

atlbuc

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
What's your order status on ATT, mine says "Attention" I preordered at midnight.. Should I be worried? Called ATT Premier support, they say they're reviewing it...

Mine says the same thing, so I'm like reviewing what. My card hasn't been authorized.

atlbuc

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
For those with the Attention order status, are you having it shipped to a different address than your billing address?

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
It shouldn't say "attention". If it does, you need to call and get the issue resolved. Nothing will proceed as long as it says attention.

Mine says "processing". It said "attention" this morning, and I called, they wanted to verify my billing address, and then it went back to processing.

atlbuc

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Well I'll just walk into the store and pick one up if this isn't resolved. The only reason I pre-ordered is because FedEx and even UPS delivers to my job by 10am so I wouldn't have had to go to the store.

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Mine is in the being processed state... Calling the att online order status hotline it tells me the order is being processed by the warehouse.

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Well I'll just walk into the store and pick one up if this isn't resolved. The only reason I pre-ordered is because FedEx and even UPS delivers to my job by 10am so I wouldn't have had to go to the store.

Assuming we actually get delivery on Friday... Couple folks have mentioned that they don't ship until the 9th and if it is shipped ground it could be another week before pre-orders get the phone.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I got an e-mail saying my order had been processed and sent to shipping. But when I check order status, it says back ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb