Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prof Chuck X

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Tracking Number!

Ladies and gents, first time poster here. Proud to say, I have a tracking number. WOOT!

It has been picked up in Fort Worth, TX, and has an expected deliver date of 11/8/2012, by 3pm. I'm effing ecstatic.

a2thejay23

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Ladies and gents, first time poster here. Proud to say, I have a tracking number. WOOT!

It has been picked up in Fort Worth, TX, and has an expected deliver date of 11/8/2012, by 3pm. I'm effing ecstatic.

nice! what time did u place your order at? did u do overnight shipping instead of 2 day?

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

JEALOUS i'm curious as well as to your shipping choice and also your general location

mine said "back ordered' before, now it just says processing, and the sim card shows "pending shipment"

i would be super excited to get it tomorrow, but friday will do as well. i'm just unsure about the stupid charging plate! i only have two line items on my order (phone and sim card)

esarz

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Just thought I would add my info here... Ordered last night at ~11:05pm CST... Got my confirmation immediately, however never got an email like others have that said that the information had been sent to the shipper, however I checked the order status on the regular att page vs the premier page and it shows shipped with TRACKING NUMBER!!!

So pumped

EDIT: Additional Detail: Color was Black
EDIT2: Delivery date on FedEx Site says FRIDAY!!!

Last edited:

Prof Chuck X

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
nice! what time did u place your order at? did u do overnight shipping instead of 2 day?

Some details: Black 920. I did select overnight, and I didn't add a charging plate to the order. My local AT&T store rep told me this afternoon that it would ship with it, but he is likely clueless. I may have to go through Nokia and wait a while for that.

Order was placed about 10am, EST.

ky Phan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Can somebody send me a link to where you can track the status of order?

For some reason it keeps giving me:

E0019: No order was found. If you recently placed an order, please try again later. Note: Information for orders placed within the past 24 hours may not be available.

esarz

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Can somebody send me a link to where you can track the status of order?

For some reason it keeps giving me:

E0019: No order was found. If you recently placed an order, please try again later. Note: Information for orders placed within the past 24 hours may not be available.

Try tracking by phone number instead of order number, that worked for me

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm in Dallas. So if they are shipping from Ft Worth that is great. Hopefully will get a tracking number soon.

ky Phan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
here's another error:

OS001: We apologize for the inconvenience. We cannot complete your request at this time. Please wait at least 24 hrs from placing your order, before checking the status of your order online. If the problem persists, please call us at 1-800-331-0500 for further assistance. NOTE: An email may have been sent to your email address on file. Please check your email which may have additional information about your order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte