Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Interesting... When I placed my order it had "Priority" or "Overnight" as the options. Perhaps they are just doing a flat 2-day shipping for all pre-orders.

EvoKnvl

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Interesting... When I placed my order it had "Priority" or "Overnight" as the options. Perhaps they are just doing a flat 2-day shipping for all pre-orders.

I never had an option. It just said pre-order is free 2nd day ship or something to that effect. This was through Premier...

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Mine still just says "pending shipment" but I am missing $105 from my checking account so I am assuming all is well.

Ahh, that might be the difference. I ordered as a new customer from the regular AT&T online shop w/o premiere.

I'm not premier and I ordered the same time as you and mine said free 2 day also. It was when I went through the order process. Only saw it on one screen and never again.

wiscamper

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
here's another error:

OS001: We apologize for the inconvenience. We cannot complete your request at this time. Please wait at least 24 hrs from placing your order, before checking the status of your order online. If the problem persists, please call us at 1-800-331-0500 for further assistance. NOTE: An email may have been sent to your email address on file. Please check your email which may have additional information about your order.
It took an hour or two from the time I placed my pre-order until the time that I could check the status on the web site. In between it said no order found. Later, once the order status was on the website, it displayed 'back-ordered'. Then, I checked back an our later and it displayed 'in process'. Hard to figure out the AT&T order system! I placed my order around 9:00AM this morning.

EDIT: It now says shipped with a tracking number!!
EDIT2: Shipped via USPS - no shipping info yet.

howdysir

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Got my tracking number for my Black 920 and Sim Card.

However no tracking for the charging base.

I, as well, had no option for shipping other than the 2 day. (premier thing maybe?)

Delivery set for Friday at 4:30pm.

ky Phan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
It took an hour or two from the time I placed my pre-order until the time that I could check the status on the web site. In between it said no order found. Later, once the order status was on the website, it displayed 'back-ordered'. Then, I checked back an our later and it displayed 'in process'. Hard to figure out the AT&T order system! I placed my order around 9:00AM this morning.
funny thing is, I ordered at 10PM PST last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion