Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Card got charged $475 (preauthorize)... (damn taxes). Still no shipping date. Really want this before the weekend. Sick of my 2+ year iphone 4.

Like I said, if you got charged, it's got to be in the process of being shipped. I ordered right away and got charged and do not have a ship date yet. It's just a matter of them updating the system.

Beltelmel

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
For people who have orders shipped can you include your location and color/shipping options?

I have a white one going to Los Angeles with no shipping yet

Mine has not shipped (to N.J) yet. Status says "In Progress" "Shipment pending". I ordered Black and free charger. The only shipping option was FedEx 2 day. Order was placed at 3:30am EST. If it ships tomorrow (Thursday) I shouldl get it Monday. I called FedEx and they confirmed that they will be delivering on Veterans day.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Mine has not shipped (to N.J) yet. Status says "In Progress" "Shipment pending". I ordered Black and free charger. The only shipping option was FedEx 2 day. Order was placed at 3:30am EST. If it ships tomorrow (Thursday) I shouldl get it Monday. I called FedEx and they confirmed that they will be delivering on Veterans day.

Isn't veterans day Sunday? And like I said above, "shipment pending" basically means they don't have the tracking information in the system but it's been sent out.

iphonemilk

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
i told you guys Premier customers are going to get screwed on this. lots of people saying when they called in their orders weren't even processed, yup sounds about right.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
i told you guys Premier customers are going to get screwed on this. lots of people saying when they called in their orders weren't even processed, yup sounds about right.

I don't think it's because of premier members. I think it's because you guys ordered when they were having their website problems. The link to preorder just happened to only work for the premier page.

mammaldood

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
From the conversation I just had;

My credit card was charged earlier today
Just wondering what "pending shipment" means
Christopher Fairchild: That would mean that they are creating your order. Either by manufacturing it. Or it is on a loading dock waiting to be picked up and have the shipping number put into the system and sent to you so you can track the new order
You: Oh alright. That is what I figured but wanted to confirm since I got charged. Thanks!

Not really sure what that means. I am assuming they just need to get the tracking number in the system.
Were you charged the $1 or the full price? My card has two $1 charges pending from AT&T, yet my order doesn't seem to exist... so maybe it actually does exist after all?

csiguy1

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Well like a dummy, I didn't look at the color that I wanted and they are shipping me Hi Gloss Red. Oh well I can cover it with a case. I have never bought any phone other than Black. Like a model T Ford you can order any color that you like as long as it is Black.

Beltelmel

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Isn't veterans day Sunday? And like I said above, "shipment pending" basically means they don't have the tracking information in the system but it's been sent out.

Hope your right... would live to have it Friday. Yes, Veterans day is Sunday but some corporations that designate it a holiday, give their employees Monday off since they are already off on Sundays.

maj71303

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Folks that are having problems and orders that haven't shipped be patient as it will be sorted out. The Lumia 920 isn't the only phone in preorder, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is also in preorder and being shipped along with unbelievably the Iphone 5 as well still have people receiving preorders. So sit tight and let at&t handle this and don't clog up the lines to customer service unless you cancel and order or have a problem. If you have "Atention" with your order it has a problem for you to sort out whether it be a misspelling of name address, credit card or billing you need to call and find out what it is. Some statuses might say backorder but the system is slow to update with the correct information. Don't be suprised to receive your phone and never get confirmation that it has shipped.

use this address to check the status for your order https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/ don't use the premier side order status as it is not updating right now. The myATT order status is slow going as well. be patient, breath and just get some sleep. ;)

Saberlike

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
When I go to my orders on ATT.com I have this

DATE ORDERED:11/07/2012 SHIPMENT STATUS: Processing

Nokia Lumia 920 1
eCom Quick Start Guide 1
Data Unlimited for iPhone 1
ACTIVE UP- Data Unlimited for LTE Personal Add-On - LTEDPPBVM 1
ACTIVE-AT&T Mobile Insurance (WPINS) 1
Replacement Micro-SIM for Apple iPad 1

Why would it list a micro sim replacement for the iPad?
Wierd. I have that ipad sim card included also.

Last edited:

eurovisionacts

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Well like a dummy, I didn't look at the color that I wanted and they are shipping me Hi Gloss Red. Oh well I can cover it with a case. I have never bought any phone other than Black. Like a model T Ford you can order any color that you like as long as it is Black.
Red is sexy my friend. Gonna shine like a baby. Guarantee you, with almost everyone having a black / white phone this gonna stand out.

Not to mention perfectly matches my glossy red mustang.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Were you charged the $1 or the full price? My card has two $1 charges pending from AT&T, yet my order doesn't seem to exist... so maybe it actually does exist after all?

They charged me $105 already taken out of my checking account.

Hope your right... would live to have it Friday. Yes, Veterans day is Sunday but some corporations that designate it a holiday, give their employees Monday off since they are already off on Sundays.

Ah. Federal employees I guess.

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Premier member here.

Got tracking numbers. Both the Black Lumia 920 and a SIM card are on its way to be delivered on the 9th.

TheSuperShoe

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Mine is still in process (Cyan for me and Red for a friend). Although, I got emails today saying changes have been made on my account. I assume that means something is getting processed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers