Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Nothing for my Cyan. If I don't get it Friday I will be pissed. I ordered as soon as non premier people could and they already pulled the $105 from my checking...

gladesmellzgood

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
At least you guys can complete an order! AT&T cancels my order as soon as I place them! Since I want it in Cyan my only option is online and the reps say they can't even place an order till launch day I've called so many times today.

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
What? What's the process of your order?
This is kind of a long story so bear with me...

I had been trying to upgrade my device which is on a line on a family plan. I could not get the $99 price and free charger to show up at checkout unless I selected a new plan. I called AT&T this morning and a rep ordered everything for me over the phone...$99 for the phone and free charger. She told me I would have to accept the terms and conditions email. When I received the email it stated the device was a Lumia 900 for $99 and she had chosen a new plan for me :mad: Of course I declined the terms.

I called again and asked another operator if I could receive a credit (which I read another poster had done). She credited me $180 to my account and I made a new order online at the $199 price for the phone and added the charger for $49.

Everything seemed to be fine until I live chatted with AT&T tonight to see whats up with the status and she told me that my phone would not be sent until I accept the terms and conditions email. I think they are getting confused with the previous order I tried to make over the phone. I called again and they see the new order but they cant tell me if I need to accept terms or not for it to ship. I have to speak to another department which isn't open until 8am.

My order status has said in progress all day and my card was charged the full amount...not a pending charge.

These past 2 days have been unbelievably frustrating. If I wasn't on a family plan I would close my account.

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
This is kind of a long story so bear with me...

I had been trying to upgrade my device which is on a line on a family plan. I could not get the $99 price and free charger to show up at checkout unless I selected a new plan. I called AT&T this morning and a rep ordered everything for me over the phone...$99 for the phone and free charger. She told me I would have to accept the terms and conditions email. When I received the email it stated the device was a Lumia 900 for $99 and she had chosen a new plan for me :mad: Of course I declined the terms.

I called again and asked another operator if I could receive a credit (which I read another poster had done). She credited me $180 to my account and I made a new order online at the $199 price for the phone and added the charger for $49.

Everything seemed to be fine until I live chatted with AT&T tonight to see whats up with the status and she told me that my phone would not be sent until I accept the terms and conditions email. I think they are getting confused with the previous order I tried to make over the phone. I called again and they see the new order but they cant tell me if I need to accept terms or not for it to ship. I have to speak to another department which isn't open until 8am.

My order status has said in progress all day and my card was charged the full amount...not a pending charge.

These past 2 days have been unbelievably frustrating. If I wasn't on a family plan I would close my account.

Sounds like by the time you accept the conditions and they ship out your device, you'd probably get it sooner by going to a store Friday morning.

At this point, that's probably what I would do. Plus its $99 with a free charger, so you shouldn't run into any pricing issues at the store.

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I really think they are just confusing the orders. There should be no terms and conditions to accept. It was just a phone upgrade to an already existing line.

At least I'm hoping anyways. The fact that Vagrant's order is still processing gives me hope.

If I'm still processing in the morning I'm going to call and demand overnight shipping.

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I really think they are just confusing the orders. There should be no terms and conditions to accept. It was just a phone upgrade to an already existing line.

At least I'm hoping anyways. The fact that Vagrant's order is still processing gives me hope.

If I'm still processing in the morning I'm going to call and demand overnight shipping.

mine is still processing-pending shipment. i'm hoping for some shipping details tomorrow morning as well.

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
To avoid all of this confusion everyone that wants to get the in store colors should go their local AT&T, the rest that want the Cyan or Yellow online only colors are the ones that should be having these kind of problems,

I don't think these devices will be soldout by the end of the weekend...

Last edited:

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
To avoid all of this confusion everyone that wants to get the in store colors should go their local AT&T, the rest that want the Cyan or Yellow online only colors are the ones that should be having these kind of problems,

I don't think this devices will be soldout by the end of the weekend...

stop trying to boss me around! ;)

i'd rather have them send it to me, rather than me call stores to see which one has it in the color i want and then drive over there, blah blah blah.

i have some faith in att, they did get me my preordered L900 the friday before the sunday release. i'm just a little OCD when it comes to things being up in the air.

josephtd

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Shipped

I ordered a cyan through Premier online around 8AM central Wed. Shows shipped as of now for the phone. Charging plate appears to be coming separately.

Tracking shows it has been in motion since last night.

unboxfetish

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
My order was cancelled by AT&T out of nowhere today. Well actually I can think of a few legitimate but very minor reasons but AT&T reps were unable to figure out why. ANY other company would have figured out a solution to take my money and sell me their product. All those hours I wasted waiting for the preorder button to go live... I'm going to the store tomorrow I guess.

larrynj

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

Of course there are terms and conditions. You are signing a 2 year contract that has early termination fees and data plan requirements.

awesomeplant

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Everyone should make sure to check the "My Orders" page under you account rather then using the "Order Status" page.

My Order Status page says it's still "processing" although they sent me the email yesterday afternoon saying: "We have processed your order and it has been sent to our warehouse for shipment."

I ordered as soon as the website stopped being flakey, which was like 3AM central time, and selected overnight shipping. It had said it would ship today. Hope it works out :)

shard#WP

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
Ordered:
920 Black w/Free charging plate (I selected and it discounted)
Around 4:30AM EST as a "Premier" Member

Picked up at Nov 7, 2012 4:18 PM
ETA: Nov 9, 2012

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Mine says it went through San Diego for some reason (it started out in Fort Worth, TX), but it says it's still expected to be delivered today.

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
November 08, 2012, 12:21 am
SAN DIEGO, CA 92199
Expected Delivery By:
November 8, 2012

I'm starting to be a little less certain about this, but we will see.

Sonofdex

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
My order has shipped this morning as of 7:00 CST! Tracking says it is going all FedEx (No USPS involved) and expected delivery time is tomorrow by 4:30 pm.

timd28

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
just called premier support and was told my pre order won't ship until at least Friday but could be up to 5 days after then. Really want cyan or else I'd just cancel it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo