Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
@jwinch2 the iPad SIM they are sending is the odd description they have listed for the mirco SIM that is compatible with the Lumia 920. I think the problem with most carriers is that their online systems plug into their billing system to a fault. Billing SOC codes and descriptions that are confusing to us but not the employees display and it makes you wonder if you got the right part, etc.

It's good to question it - you really should - but all you are getting is a micro SIM. AT&T probably needs to go in and edit the SOC code description but they either choose not to or it would cause issues with fulfillment of iPhone orders.

Ron Paul

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
My order was just canceled... WTF!

"Unfortunately, we were either unable to verify the information you provided or you have exceeded the number of lines of service that we allow customers to purchase online. As a result, your order has been canceled.

If you would like to purchase additional lines of service, please visit one of our AT&T retail locations and present your identification to our representatives. They will be happy to help you purchase new wireless devices, accessories, and service."

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I dont know why every body things that the stores will have unlimited quantity?. Why dont you leave it in and then if you pick up in store then come and cancel. ?

I'm expecting them to have a finite quantity... The difference being that I can get there early enough to have one in hand.

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
@jwinch2 the iPad SIM they are sending is the odd description they have listed for the mirco SIM that is compatible with the Lumia 920. I think the problem with most carriers is that their online systems plug into their billing system to a fault. Billing SOC codes and descriptions that are confusing to us but not the employees display and it makes you wonder if you got the right part, etc.

It's good to question it - you really should - but all you are getting is a micro SIM. AT&T probably needs to go in and edit the SOC code description but they either choose not to or it would cause issues with fulfillment of iPhone orders.
I was under the impression that one did not easily open the 920 for issues of the SIM, etc.

bauerbach

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I *just* got the email telling me my order shipped. I already knew this from online. It sorta suggests the charging pad is in there, but the website shows the plate as processing.

Guess we'll find out when boxes show up tomorrow.

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine well before midnight day before yesterday and just got off the phone with Premier support. My order wouldn't ship until next week they said. This is insane. Last time I pre-order anything. Going to Microsoft Store in Bellevue tomorrow to get my Cyan Lumia 920. Waste of time dealing with AT&T.

mcphersc

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
This is getting ridiculous. Ordered yesterday, still says order processing. Definitely gonna have to see if my local store has any tomorrow :(

What's the point of preordering something if its not going to arrive when it's supposed to. Also, other than the discount, there seems to be such little advantage to being a Premier user.

cgooge14

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
More Info Needed on my PreOrder

I preordered my phone yesterdat at noon eastern time. I received the email from Premier saying they were processing the order. It was still saying that today and the order was not showing up on att.com. Chatting with a salesperson online and they said they see my order but need more information to complete it :-( So...I am now waiting for Premier support to pick up the chat and tell me the issue.

If you have no status update I would call or chat...

WIndowsReborn

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine well before midnight day before yesterday and just got off the phone with Premier support. My order wouldn't ship until next week they said. This is insane. Last time I pre-order anything. Going to Microsoft Store in Bellevue tomorrow to get my Cyan Lumia 920. Waste of time dealing with AT&T.

That's another option I have, to go to the Microsoft Store in MoA. If nothing changes for me by 3 PM today, I think that's what i'll do, but first I need to figure out how to cancel the order. It says in my email I can't anymore.

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
That's another option I have, to go to the Microsoft Store in MoA. If nothing changes for me by 3 PM today, I think that's what i'll do, but first I need to figure out how to cancel the order. It says in my email I can't anymore.

Try calling Premier Support, they took care of that for me. 866-499-8008

svickn

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Logged into my ATT account and the status was updated to show shipped! I ordered at 12:36AM CST. Currently only the sim / phone shipped, my wireless charger still says pending.

I ordered a red 920. When I look at tracking it says that fedex received the package yesterday, so your device may have shipped already and you're just waiting for the news to propogate.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Mine still says Processing - Pending shipment

$105 still completely withdrawn from my count. I'm giving them like 7 hours before I just call, cancel, and cancel service with AT&T period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb