Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

czhoume

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
at&t is the most stupid website I have ever used. What the f*** is "attention" meaning? They said they can't find my order in their system, even I received confirmation e-mail with order number! How stupid they have to be to build up a system like this?

Gladstoner

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
What? Luis is the same guy I spoke to and he cancelled my order that was "pending shipment". My order is 100% cancelled.

"Your att.com order XXXXXXXXX has been canceled‏"

email and all.

Yes right after I read your post I jumped on the online chat. I got my email your order has been processed nov 7 at 6:34 am. My order was pending shipment. According to my paypal account funds are still pending. I will just leave it be and not get my hopes up that it will still show tomorrow. I will call and cancel while trying my luck at an att store :(

timd28

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
Just spoke to someone in Premier support and they are out of stock on cyan and waiting on a shipment.. that would explain why some of us are still waiting..

ky Phan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
at&t is the most stupid website I have ever used. What the f*** is "attention" meaning? They said they can't find my order in their system, even I received confirmation e-mail with order number! How stupid they have to be to build up a system like this?
Call ATT and tell them to process the order

I had to call 4 times yesterday to have them process my order. And I order about an hour after pre-order opened up

Not sure why my order sat there while everyone else was being shipped

mrshamoozoo

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my 920 wednesday 9:10am est cyan and just now i got a ship date of today on my order. i paid more for overnight so lets hope in the next couple hours, i get a tracking number and estimated time. im so close to to the finish line its redic

ky Phan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my 920 wednesday 9:10am est cyan and just now i got a ship date of today on my order. i paid more for overnight so lets hope in the next couple hours, i get a tracking number and estimated time. im so close to to the finish line its redic
and then it says backordered

:p

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Where exactly do you see a ship date? There are so many different ways to check your order.

Was it not showing a date before and then suddenly appeared? Or did you receive an email?

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Starting to sound like the Cyan phone was under stocked or not stocked at launch... Or they received it after the main colors (Black, White, Red) and is shipping later for delivery on Monday.

I'm completely fine with this if that is the case and will wait until Monday. But if it pushes my order back for a week or two I'd rather go get a black device in store.

krague17

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
So is it only the Cyan that is not shipping? I ordered the Cyan at 5 AM Wednesday and my order status says "Preorder Processing". I called and they said there was nothing wrong with the order and to just wait for the next email with shipping status. So even if it does ship I won't be getting it tomorrow :mad:

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Where exactly do you see a ship date? There are so many different ways to check your order.

Was it not showing a date before and then suddenly appeared? Or did you receive an email?

I know on my order the first email indicated a ship date of 10/8 for my Cyan order. I'm hoping I see shipping info at some point today.

Did anyone else that ordered one of the main colors (Red, Black, White) see a ship date of 10/7 on their confirmation emails or was it 10/8 for you folks as well?

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Just spoke to someone in Premier support and they are out of stock on cyan and waiting on a shipment.. that would explain why some of us are still waiting..

Like I said on page 16;

Luis: I do apologize we have sold out of the device and are waiting for additional inventory. Unfortunately, we do not have an anticipated delivery date as inventory levels vary from day-to-day. You will receive an e-mail from us when your item has shipped.

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I know on my order the first email indicated a ship date of 10/8 for my Cyan order. I'm hoping I see shipping info at some point today.

Did anyone else that ordered one of the main colors (Red, Black, White) see a ship date of 10/7 on their confirmation emails or was it 10/8 for you folks as well?
Damn I didn't even get that in my email.

The only thing referring to a date is, "Your Nokia Lumia 920 has been reserved and is expected to arrive on or around 11/09/12"

tlegend2012

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site

Mine shows the 7th (Black) and it's in transit on fedex.

mrshamoozoo

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site

in the original email it said it would ship today. but all day it hasnt said it was actually going to ship today when i checked the status. now it says it will ship today but the phone is still processing. here is a pic

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Honestly, I am not even confident I want a Windows Phone 8 device now. I have been a big defender of them so far, but after this, I am extremely worried about it's success. Microsoft needs to step in ASAP.

ky Phan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Honestly, I am not even confident I want a Windows Phone 8 device now. I have been a big defender of them so far, but after this, I am extremely worried about it's success. Microsoft needs to step in ASAP.
I actually think Nokia needs to know about this fiasco and step in.

They're the one that's really struggling.

Having the deal with ATT does not help their case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99