Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
in the original email it said it would ship today. but all day it hasnt said it was actually going to ship today when i checked the status. now it says it will ship today but the phone is still processing. here is a pic
Ahh thanks. I found that page but no ship date listed for me :/

powell8

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I ordered Cyan on Premier very early morning on the 7th. My order switched this morning to backorder. Premier support (very unhelpful by the way) said it won't ship until at least late next week.

It seems clear that AT&T didn't have much Cyan preorder stock. AT&T #Fail...again.

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I know on my order the first email indicated a ship date of 10/8 for my Cyan order. I'm hoping I see shipping info at some point today.

Did anyone else that ordered one of the main colors (Red, Black, White) see a ship date of 10/7 on their confirmation emails or was it 10/8 for you folks as well?

I got a white, and I have a ship date of 11/7. One thing to point out; my shipment wasn't picked up until until late at night and shipment info was sent over to FedEx even later.

11/08/2012
1:33 am Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
1:23 am Left FedEx origin facility MEMPHIS, TN

11/07/2012
11:21 pm Shipment information sent to FedEx
10:40 pm Picked up MEMPHIS, TN

Yeah... you'll notice I live in Memphis too

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
This was my original confirmation email with the small print indicating an 11/8 ship date:

Got the same thing when I ordered. Not going to hold my breath on it shipping today. Even though my money is still on hold and it has not been listed as back ordered yet.

aer127

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
FWIW, for those that ordered yellow, I just chatted with an AT&T rep and was told my yellow lumia would be shipping tomorrow

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Only crappy part about an 11/8 ship date via USPS is that it likely means the earliest I could hope to get it is Monday and since it's an observed federal holiday I won't get it until Tuesday. :dry

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Only crappy part about an 11/8 ship date via USPS is that it likely means the earliest I could hope to get it is Monday and since it's an observed federal holiday I won't get it until Tuesday. :dry
I'd sure be happy knowing I would be getting mine on Tuesday.

Wanna swap orders? ;)

MaulerX

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I ordered Red and Cyan.

Red got shipped with sim card (due Monday), but not the wireless charger. Cyan still says "processing".

Arsenic17

May 19, 2012
Visit site
weird...

I never got one of those emails with shipping updates

Yeah I order within an hour of the start, and never received any emails at all mentioning a ship date. Just the original one for "Order Received" that mentioned my Cyan would arrive on or around Nov 9. Also they are full of BS for even saying the orders will be "Processed on a first come, first server basis" when I know many people that ordered the same color phone more than 12 hours after me have already been processed and shipped, while I have still processing and pending shipment garbage.

ky Phan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I order within an hour of the start, and never received any emails at all mentioning a ship date. Just the original one for "Order Received" that mentioned my Cyan would arrive on or around Nov 9. Also they are full of BS for even saying the orders will be "Processed on a first come, first server basis" when I know many people that ordered the same color phone more than 12 hours after me have already been processed and shipped, while I have still processing and pending shipment garbage.
I asked the premier rep why this was the case also...

they have no answers...

mrshamoozoo

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site

Im hoping i dont have that same problem since mine is coming through fedex. but i know nothing yet. so tempted to just cancel and get it in red at the store. but i want cyan so im trying to wait paitently

rockonit

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I guess I'll wait until my lunch this afternoon and see if there is any progress on shipping info for my order. If not I'll call and cancel.

I'd be happy to have delivery of Monday just the same but having it sit in processing more than 48 hours later is ridiculous. If you can't deliver the thing let me know so I can go to the AT&T store and buy it there.
Do you really think they will deliver on Monday given the holiday?

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
How ****ing dumb does AT&T have to be to not have enough cyan in stock. Wasn't Cyan the highest selling non black version of the 900?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss