Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenic17

May 19, 2012
Visit site
How do you know it is AT&T? Couldn't it be that Nokia didn't have enough ready? Just throwing that out there.

Probably both. I remember that during the orginal launch, all the current colors were mentioned, but people complained about there being no Cyan. So they (Nokia and ATT) added it late in the game. Not sure if this is what is going on. There has to be a reason that Cyan was online only, when it was one of the most popular colors and you would want that in the store for sure.

Fallen Cpt Jack

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine just switched to "Back Ordered" but I have no email. I ordered my Red Lumia 920 online at 10:30 AM Central, paid for overnight and received both emails almost immediately. No tracking joy, either.

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
i placed my order yesterday at 9am. just got that tracking number son. im a very happy boy :D its coming from memphis and im in georgia!

Pshhh... try being IN MEMPHIS!!! My phone is sitting on a shelf somewhere probably no more than 10 miles from me... waiting to be put on a truck and brought to me tomorrow!!!

TNL Nick

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Cyan 920s have shipped, at least for some. I ordered mine at about 6:45 A.M. Eastern Time on November 7. The order status page linked in the confirmation e-mail still shows "Processing," but I logged in to my AT&T account this morning and used the "My Orders" link to get the FedEx tracking number.

The charger, however, has no tracking number and still shows up as processing. I did notice, though, that FedEx lists the delivery as weighing two pounds. The phone and the charger each weighs less than a half pound. Taking packaging into account, do you think this indicates that the charger is in with the phone, or is it possible that the two pounds is rounded up from just the weight of the phone and SIM package?

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Geez, maybe I shouldn't have cancelled my order. But the AT&T rep said it would not ship until next week. I ordered mine on Nov 6th at like 9pm Pacific. Cyan. Whatever... they lost a sale from me.

Fallen Cpt Jack

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I just got off the phone with AT&T. The guy was actually very nice and helpful. He said that my phone would ship tomorrow and told me that I got the free wireless charger without my asking. I asked if I would receive it Saturday (since I paid for overnight) and he said he didn't know if it would be Saturday or Tuesday because it depends on what carrier they use for my shipment.

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Special heavy duty truck.

I think this is the truck... acutally.

titan02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads