Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

en0x#AC

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Only crappy part about an 11/8 ship date via USPS is that it likely means the earliest I could hope to get it is Monday and since it's an observed federal holiday I won't get it until Tuesday. :dry

mine was shipped yesterday through usps so I hope i will get it tomorrow,

usps still have no tracking information on mine :(

firewall2302

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I just had a chat with Nicolle from AT&T and was informed that my order is "being processed now" even though I received the email yesterday that it had been processed. No expected ship date.

I'm going to the AT&T stores near my house and my office tomorrow and if I can pick a red one up there I'll cancel my online order.

wrxdrunkie

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine at 9AM CST and my order is still being "processed"

The phone order status checker could not find my order. Once I spoke to a rep she informed me my order was flagged for "review" which can take between 24-48 hours. She said I would not be able to cancel the order until after the review process is complete. Also can't order in store while the order is being reviewed so ya. ATT sucks.

In limbo, cant cancel and cant pick up a phone in store tomorrow. Cool!

Okcbikeguy

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Got my shipping notification

I ordered cyan at about 430 AM on Wednesday. In the last 15 minutes I finally received my USPS tracking info. It had all been in a processing status until this update.

Gladstoner

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Update on cyan ordered at 3am on the 7th. mine must have shipped! Must be why he couldnt cancel my order. Just refreshed my orders after having an online chat rep tell me they were out of stock and no eta on when it would ship. My orders on my olam shows a shipping date of 11/08 but no tracking number. When I search through the order status search it shows my usps tracking numbers. Goes to show you can't take what any sales rep ether online, on the phone, or in person says to you.

leftturney

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just got my fedex tracking numbers. Ordered a white 920 at 5PM EST 11/7. It was picked up (using a back brace) by fedex at 1:45PM today. Won't be here til Monday, but I've waited so long already that a weekend doesn't matter. Wireless charger still shows pending.

Really excited for this phone!

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
mine was shipped yesterday through usps so I hope i will get it tomorrow,

usps still have no tracking information on mine :(

USPS tracking is a complete joke to be honest. Every time I get tracking for something shipped USPS I can never get tracking status.

csiguy1

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Just spoke to AT&T and my order is under review. What is that all about, I put it on a Debit Card and should have been approved at the time of order. What is going on? Now who knows when I will get my phone.

aer127

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Just a guess, but it seems AT&T is processing the phone in order of color. Seems like everyone that ordered black got a tracking number first, followed by red & white, and now cyan.

sixium

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
My Black 920 just shipped less than half an hour ago. Unfortunately, it was sent via UPS 2-day. Being that today is 11/8, I won't be getting this until Monday ='(

Since I'm out in California, there is probably no hope that it might come early, unlike the ones who live in Memphis =(

Arsenic17

May 19, 2012
Visit site
My Cyan order from 1230am on the 7th not shipped yet. I just got an Email out of the blue from ATT and was excited for a second. Turns out it was just them taunting me with a "Were just checking to make sure your email address on your account is up to date!" email. Ironically, if it was not up to date then you wouldnt get the email asking if it is.

"It's been a while since we last talked, and we want to make sure we have your current email address. From time to time, we reconfirm email addresses to ensure you are receiving important AT&T updates about new products and services."

ky Phan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I gave up on waiting

This has to be the worst pre-order experience i've gone through.

Called in to check order status one more time, they have no idea when my order will be shipped.

I asked to cancel and they were able to cancel.

I was on "shipment pending" btw...just for those who are interested in cancelling.

Jetface

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Update on cyan ordered at 3am on the 7th. mine must have shipped! Must be why he couldnt cancel my order. Just refreshed my orders after having an online chat rep tell me they were out of stock and no eta on when it would ship. My orders on my olam shows a shipping date of 11/08 but no tracking number. When I search through the order status search it shows my usps tracking numbers. Goes to show you can't take what any sales rep ether online, on the phone, or in person says to you.

Was it listed as Backordered online up to when it changed to shipping on 11/8? Also, did you order it 3am CST? If so this gives me hope that mine might still ship :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos