Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

zopapito

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
most stores around me are getting all 3 colors. Don't live with the black if you really want the red - get the color you want! I'm sure they will have it tomorrow and if not just find another store in the area if possible.
I guess you are right. Patience is not one of my virtues, I canceled my order less than 7 hours after placing it because there was a chance I might not get it tomorrow. I guess tomorrow is red Lumia 920 scavenger hunt day.

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
wow, in store availablity shows pretty much nothing in my area, i'd even have to drive 20 miles to go find a black one. no white, no red.

and i'm in LOS FREAKING ANGELES. i guess i'm just going to wait for the shipment. hoping for being pleasantly surprised tomorrow but prepared to be dissapointed. **** you at&t.

Apple Distortion Field... They don't allow MS stuff down there.

Paul May

Lumia 950 & Surface Pro Champion
Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Fed EX

Do they deliver on saturday's?

Edit: I just spoke to my local Fed Ex office that informed me that unless AT&T paid extra for saturday delivery it just goes onto the next business day, so it looks like mine will be here monday.

Last edited:

zopapito

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
so for people who are cancelling their orders and buying in store tomorrow, have you asked them if that messes with the ability to re-add or buy a line? i thought i read somewhere on these forums that someone had his account flagged and put on hold for 4 days or something...

my white going to los angeles hasn't shipped yet either "processing" and "pending shipment"

on chat right now and they say it will ship tomorrow... ugh.
I canceled mine and I told the rep to make sure that my upgrade was still available. Wouldnt get off the phone until he confirmed.

timd28

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
wow, in store availablity shows pretty much nothing in my area, i'd even have to drive 20 miles to go find a black one. no white, no red.

and i'm in LOS FREAKING ANGELES. i guess i'm just going to wait for the shipment. hoping for being pleasantly surprised tomorrow but prepared to be dissapointed. **** you at&t.

I'm in MA and our stores were listing the same thing a few hours ago.. then the colors started popping up. I think they just need time to get them scanned in and since you are 3hrs behind us you should probably see the same thing as the day goes on.

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm in MA and our stores were listing the same thing a few hours ago.. then the colors started popping up. I think they just need time to get them scanned in and since you are 3hrs behind us you should probably see the same thing as the day goes on.

cool, i'm probably going to check in the morning, and if my order hasn't shipped by the time the stores open and there's a white one nearby, i'm cancelling my order and going to the store.

i remember issues with the 900 launch too, but they got me the phone on time, so i'm still holding out hoping, but what can i say, i'm an optimist. :p

isi mcf

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
So I'm irritated, no tracking email. So I call and find out the phone shipped( arrives 11/12/12) and the charger plate is backordered. I'm going tomorrow and buying it then returning the one coming Monday. What in the world is going on over there.....

prashrao

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
My Lumia 920 phone and charger has been shipped. It says will arrive on Nov 12th. Stupid ATT website was taking my old address as my shipping address even after I changed it and tried several times. Now it looks like they charged me $1 each time I changed the address on the order and went to the order confirmation page. I finally gave up and ordered on the phone through a sales rep. They found the right address but billed me for shipping. So had to go back and ask them to credit the shipping amount. Placing an order with ATT is like a full day's work. This really sucks.

bmarsden

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
I finally got a status update and my phone has been shipped via Fed EX, on the 8th. It says it wont be here until monday 12th though as the estimated arrival. Fed Ex must not deliver on saturdays. :(

FedEx delivers on Saturday, but the shipper needs to specify Saturday deliver which i doubt AT&T did.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. I'm in Orange County, CA and an hour ago only one store (over 10 miles away) had black, I just refreshed the page, and now another store about has black in stock. I don't see any other stores with any other colors yet.

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site

Just keep checking. Some of the stores in my area said "Out Of Stock", now some are changing to "Limited Stock" or "In Stock". It depends on when they are delivered and when they actually put them into the system.

My preorder still says Processing, waiting to be processed by fulfillment center. If it doesn't get shipped by 4:00 PM EST, then I'm cancelling.

Cartman

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Orange County, CA and an hour ago only one store (over 10 miles away) had black, I just refreshed the page, and now another store about has black in stock. I don't see any other stores with any other colors yet.

A few more locations are showing black in stock. Wonder if they will sell them to you today?

Beltelmel

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Cyan 920s have shipped, at least for some. I ordered mine at about 6:45 A.M. Eastern Time on November 7. The order status page linked in the confirmation e-mail still shows "Processing," but I logged in to my AT&T account this morning and used the "My Orders" link to get the FedEx tracking number.

The charger, however, has no tracking number and still shows up as processing. I did notice, though, that FedEx lists the delivery as weighing two pounds. The phone and the charger each weighs less than a half pound. Taking packaging into account, do you think this indicates that the charger is in with the phone, or is it possible that the two pounds is rounded up from just the weight of the phone and SIM package?

I have two separate tracking numbers. The weight listed for the phone's packaging is two pounds which is surprisingly light; if you consider some of the reviews I thought the weight would be more like ten pounds . The weight for the charger/sim is one pound

Last edited:

Ron Paul

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Ouch. On another note, my office is across the hall from Ron Paul's congressional office in Lake Jackson, TX. Good times.

All is well. I escaped the possible woes of shipment issues and will just go into the store in the morning. I don't have anything to learn in my 9am class tomorrow anyways. :)

leo9212

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Just checked my order status

To my surprise the wireless charger is already shipped but my phone and sim card are still in process. What am i going to do with the charger on friday if i don't have the phone lol

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I was debating if I should cancel my order (I got the your order has processed its being sent to the warehouse. Email) but I just called my 3 closest AT&T stores and all 3 said that they won't be selling any Nokia 920's in store. :(

Frek

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Great!

Just checked my order status. It says "back-ordered" for both a Red and Cyan. I ordered in-store Wednesday morning at 9:30.

howdysir

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Phone shipped yesterday, wireless charger shipped today.

This thread has also turned almost comical.

AT&T Sucks, Microsoft Sucks, Nokia sucks. Probably shouldn't have cancelled your pre-order and taken a chill pill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa