Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russell11

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I hate USPS tracking.. They take forever to update their tracking.. But yea mine has shipped.. Cyan I ordered at the same time that vagrant wade did..

warrentaye

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
ordered Cyan yesterday morning, initial email said shipping today, but I called and have my order still being reviewed for some reason . . So no clue when I will get it. Hearing that no Cyan is stores sucks even more.

If the stock of Cyan is really low by the time my "review" goes though it will be on back order. =/

Saberlike

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Just spoke to AT&T and my order is under review. What is that all about, I put it on a Debit Card and should have been approved at the time of order. What is going on? Now who knows when I will get my phone.

I had same issue. Basically its for confirmation. Called them, had to give correct answers on security questions and done. Plus she processed my order. Order confirmed via email at 12:36 PST. The 7th. Took til today at 10.47 a.m. to get shipping confirm. So BE PATIENT ALL YOU PEEPS. Don't trust the computer system. It's not accurate. Just know your orders are being done. Don't CANCEL just because the system says processing etc.

samuch

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Wow, this is extremely frustrating. I ordered yesterday as it said my Cyan phone would ship on the 8th. It's close to 4:30 now and just says "processing" online. I called them and they said it's pending "review". I ask her if it will still ship today and she says not likely as it's waiting for someone to review the order. I ask why, if I can talk to someone and finish this up, etc and she just says no, we have to wait. I explain that the reason I ordered is because it was supposed to ship today and she says absolutely nothing.

What an incompetent company. If it doesn't ship today I'll just cancel and pickup in store assuming they have the Cyan which she says they will....but I'm sure they won't.

hellerz85

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I have three items that show in my order:

1) The phone
2) The wireless charging plate
3) Micro-SIM card

The phone and charging plate have statuses of "Processing" and the SIM card says "Pending Shipment"

Thats exactly how mines shows up. Called them, and they said they dont know much more then, that the warehouse is processing it. Im guessing tomorrow they will start shipping the stuff. Which is pissing me off...since they put 11/9 as the arrive date...never ordering through premier again!

Cartman

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the same boat "Processing". Hope to be surprised with a delivery tomorrow but if not that's okay. I can wait. When I placed the order it specified delivery by the 9th. I also ordered a yellow one that said delivery by the 14th.

hysonmb

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
looks like they're going to botch this one. I stayed up late and got my pre-order in at 1am for a black one. The status still says "Preorder Processing"

I called two stores near my place to see if they'll have stock tomorrow morning. The rep at the closest store was clueless and didn't even know the 920 existed. She has no idea if they'll have them or not. The guy at the second store said he's seen a couple come in but they won't start selling them until later in the day since they're waiting for more to arrive and (shocker) they don't have any shipping status... failure to launch.

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same boat "Processing". Hope to be surprised with a delivery tomorrow but if not that's okay. I can wait. When I placed the order it specified delivery by the 9th. I also ordered a yellow one that said delivery by the 14th.

I've noticed sometimes with AT&T and other companies that the systems don't update in real-time. Mine still says processing but I'm still expecting it to ship this evening with a delivery tomorrow (next day shipping). If that's not the case I'll check a local AT&T store but I think it will all work out.

hysonmb

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
By the way, a lot of Lumia 900 shipments didn't get updated information until the 11th hour as well. Some were getting shipping notifications late in the day and the phone still showed up the next morning.
Hopefully this is a mirror of that situation where they just couldn't keep up. Maybe it's just a bad inventory management system?

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
i'm leaving verizon and paying ETF just for the 920

oh god what have i done...

i hope it's worth it in the end.

I'm far from the sharpest peanut in the turd but one of the few things my small brain retained is that it's never wise to choose a carrier based on a device. Everything comes full circle in the end.

mammaldood

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed sometimes with AT&T and other companies that the systems don't update in real-time. Mine still says processing but I'm still expecting it to ship this evening with a delivery tomorrow (next day shipping). If that's not the case I'll check a local AT&T store but I think it will all work out.

Don't get my hopes up...

ky Phan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm far from the sharpest peanut in the turd but one of the few things my small brain retained is that it's never wise to choose a carrier based on a device. Everything comes full circle in the end.
I think a lot of people who are switching from verizon to ATT are doing so just for the phone.

I've waited long enough for this phone to come out, and I don't mind ATT too much (with exception of this blunder).

Verizon has been a PITA to work with as far as getting great phones to work well.

I remember getting the galaxy nexus on launch day (VZ had locked google wallet down).

I don't think I want to wait 6 months for Verizon to get the 920 on their system.

SofaTester

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I ordered at 3am Nov 7th, not premier, and mine still says processing.

Wtf AT&T?

I'm switching from Sprint and porting my number over so maybe it's taking longer, only thing I can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05