Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul May

Lumia 950 & Surface Pro Champion
Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Not shipped yet

If your phone hasnt shipped yet, chances are that your phone will not be on your doorstep until some time on monday. Fed Ex doesnt deliver saturdays unless AT&T pays for saturday delivery and they dont. I have been on the phone all day with FedEx and AT&T and there is nothing to be done other than cancel and get it in store, or wait until monday.

Mine has been shipped and i called FedEx to see if i could personally pay for saturday delivery since it has already been shipped, i was told i cannot do that and that AT&T would have to make the change so i called AT&T and they said they cant do that. FRUSTRATING!

SuddenlyDinosaur

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
i ordered matte black, it still says processing. But on another thread i read that anything ordered before the 7th by 2pm (central time apparently) will be shipped tomorrow morning

The shipping is very fast.

http://i.minus.com/ihDiDH8E55rbD.png

Took only a couple of hours from departure to getting here, but the lack of weekend delivery probably means that you'll get it on monday

erasure25

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Even more AT&T shenanigans: My credit card has seven pending charges for $1 and 1 pending charge for what appears to be the 920. I'm sure the seven (7) $1 charges will get dropped as some sort of pre-authorization, but seriously, seven!?!

cherone21

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I just finished setting up my 920. You will love it. It is every bit as heavy as all the review say it is. I don't mind because it feels really good in my hands. The curved glass feels amazing. This is a handset that will co.pete with any on the market.

SofaTester

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Still processing for me, and I had to have had one of the first preorders since the website wouldn't work at midnight for regular AT&T preorders.

I got mine in at 3am on the 7th, frickin' AT&T.

No update on my order since.:mad:

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Still no e-mail but checked order status and it shipped today USPS. Hopefully coming from Ft. Worth and I'll get it tomorrow.

Twohothardware

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I ordered this morning around 9 AM CST and my order status online just updated from processing to shipped a few minutes ago. I called in after it still said processing here around 30 minutes ago and was told it was shipped and was provided with the FedEx tracking numbers for my black Lumia 920 and free charging plate. The Lumia is shipping from Ft. Worth, Texas and the charging plate is coming from Tennessee. Both will be delivered on Monday.

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I preordered Wednesday around 7am PST and it was processing until just now. I received an email from AT&T stating that it has been processed even though the website still says processing. I opted for overnight shipping so I'm hoping to get it tomorrow still (Cyan).

UPDATE: Well there goes the neighborhood! The order status page is now telling me it is back ordered...

Last edited:

NessyBoy87

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Placed the order yesterday morning through customer service, but the representative misspelled my email address. Two calls later, I finally received an email to agree to the terms of service so my order didn't technically go in until later that day. Order status has said "processed" ever since. After about three different calls to customer service, I finally got an answer. Apparently the phone is back-ordered. I'm a little irritated considering that the rep I ordered it from said I should expect it to be here by Saturday. Anyone else hear about theirs being back-ordered?

Twohothardware

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I wish AT&T would of shipped my order FedEx Home Delivery instead of FedEx 2 Day because then I would of gotten it Saturday since they deliver Tue-Sat and Ground is just 2 days for me from Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb