Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Mine FINALLY says shipped

After 36 hours of processing, the status finally changed to shipped. it says shipped today. doesn't say when I'm getting it.

pablue123

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Just heard from AT&T - ordered 7th @ 7:00AM

Just heard that package was picked up from Memphis at 7:30pm on 11/8 and will deliver per FedEx on 11/9 around 2:00PM to Ann Arbor.

Btw, it is a Red 920 ordered on 11/7 not sure if I will get charging pad.

God luck to all those who are waiting...

AlexSea

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Mine just got shipped via USPS... Had I known I could select FedEx overnight shipping online, I wouldn't have ordered at AT&T store. :(

Tempest790

Oct 3, 2004
Visit site
Still processing for me, and I had to have had one of the first preorders since the website wouldn't work at midnight for regular AT&T preorders.

I got mine in at 3am on the 7th, frickin' AT&T.

No update on my order since.:mad:

Don't worry, you're in good company. I got my order in just after midnight and mine hasn't changed from processing the entire time. To make matters worse, I even got two emails stating the order was cancelled about 15 minutes later. Calling up, I found the order is still pending, but no one can give me any more information than that.

The first rep I talked to stated I had to go to an AT&T store and show two forms of ID to confirm and complete the order. WTH? Well, needless to say, the AT&T store employees never heard of anything like that. After calling customer service from the store, I got bounced around several times with no true resolution to the matter. I just hope that the phones ship out (or did ship and they didn't update the page). If not, I'll just go to an AT&T store and pick up my phones when I can. I'll cancel all of my other orders pending. I just want my free charging plate, since I had that in my order. AT&T better honor that. What a debacle. They've got five year olds that could run a better outfit than that. You gotta love a company where noboby knows nothin'.

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Well, just got off of a live chat where an ATT rep told me that the wireless charger would be sent separately next week, but she was unable to check my order. So, I then called the order processing number where the automated system told me that my order was still being process despite having received an e-mail saying that my order had been completed and been sent to the warehouse for shipping. At the end of the automated statement on my order, it claimed that my order had been cancelled! :shocked: So, I got to a live representative who confirmed for me that my order was still ongoing, but gave me different information from the earlier rep regarding the wireless charger (he claimed it would be in the order if I qualified, not sent as a separate shipment).

He also stated that I was one of many people who told him that the automated system had stated that my order had been cancelled. He then told me that this whole roll out of new phones was just not going the way it was supposed to and that they were having considerable issues with the process.

So, I may have a phone tomorrow per my original e-mail, and I may not. I may receive tracking information, or I may not. I may get a wireless charger, or I may not. :confused:

Hard to know more at this point.

BlobDude

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Just talked to support, I was told that my order wouldn't ship until tomorrow. If I'd known I'd be waiting until Monday, anyway, I'd have just taken my chances showing up when the store opened.

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I talked to support. I would have chosen FedEx overnight if I knew they wouldn't get the phone out until today. Mine is shipping via USPS and as of right now, my tracking number isn't showing up on the USPS site (too early). I asked support what type of shipping I had and they said standard. I asked her what standard meant and she said 1-3 business days. I'm assuming that means tomorrow, Monday or Tuesday, right?

I'm pissed because I wanted this baby Friday for the weekend. Us early adopters deserve better treatment than this. We are the champions of this platform/OS. As others have said, I would have done better to walk into my local AT&T store in the morning than to put up with this crap.

Oh well, buyer beware they always say.

techygeek82

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Just talked to support, I was told that my order wouldn't ship until tomorrow. If I'd known I'd be waiting until Monday, anyway, I'd have just taken my chances showing up when the store opened.

Right there with ya man. I placed my order at 11:15pm Central time (12:15 Eastern) on 11/6 (11/7). My order went through premiere and has been 'pending shipment' all day today. Talked to support and was told I'd get an email when it shipped. Kind of upset now, but it's not the end of the world. I called and a few stores around me will have the reds in stock. I'll be going there bright and early. Will also let ATT know how I feel about being part of 'premiere' and how they really need to re-think how they treat its customers.

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
2nd Update: My order status has now gone from back ordered to processing but the sim card is listed as 'pending shipment.' I think that the order is back ordered but because the sim is ready it is listed as processing?

NessyBoy87

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
2nd Update: My order status has now gone from back ordered to processing but the sim card is listed as 'pending shipment.' I think that the order is back ordered but because the sim is ready it is listed as processing?

I'm in the same boat. The fact that every representative gives me a different excuse just makes me laugh. I think I would literally take the time to put in positive feedback for the employee who would tell me, "We have no F'in clue where your phone is."

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. The fact that every representative gives me a different excuse just makes me laugh. I think I would literally take the time to put in positive feedback for the employee who would tell me, "We have no F'in clue where your phone is."

I'm on the phone now, if she says that I will DEFINITELY recommend her for a promotion!

UPDATE: She came close enough! Extremely polite but she said the order shows as waiting for shipment, it could ship tonight but she didn't want to guarantee anything since she can't be sure. She also told me she would read word for word what she has about the charger: it will ship separately on a first come first serve basis as inventory becomes available, no need to select it or order it. In turn I told her she was the first person to be helpful in 2 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99