Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

bauerbach

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
it gives an estimated delivery. if that estimate is tomorrow, you are all set.

Memphis is a hub for them, they will ship it overnight to your distribution center and put it on the truck.

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Yeah the automated thing told me mine was cancelled at the very end too, I think that is normal because it's not cancelled and still processing.

What a disaster this has been, I was fully expecting my order to ship this morning and arrive tomorrow, instead, I just hope it ships tomorrow.

There was no option for a charging pad when I preordered, the CS just told me to wait until I got my order and that it should be with it, if not, call in. Probably won't even get one at this point.
I was told similar things. Guess we'll have to be patient.

texantony

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I bet there are a bunch of iPhone users working in the warehouse and they are laughing their heads off... let's mess up their orders and make them wait! :p

Last edited:

paneer

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I received my phone today. I picked up a matte black one. I did not receive the wireless charger though. Contacting AT&T now.

Love the phone! And the Lumia 920 is NOT heavy! I come from using an iPhone 4. If you are used to using an iPhone 5, well, it is a different story.

Last edited:

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
One of the orders I put in early yesterday morning showed up with a tracking # last night, then this morning it was back to processing. Now it is back to showing shipped again. My other line has shown as processing the whole time. I wonder if their goofy system is just doing weird things and lots of those saying processing already shipped but we just haven't caught it showing that. I guess we'll see when they actually arrive.

rex.reyesiii

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I received my phone today. I picked up a matte black one. I did not receive the wireless charger though. Contacting AT&T now.

Love the phone! And the Lumia 920 is NOT heavy! I come from using an iPhone 4. If you are used to using an iPhone 5, well, it is a different story.

I read from comments here

That you have to include the charger in the cart if ordered online.

quote from that commenter:

When you order the 920 make sure you add the wireless charger to your cart. At the end it will show its free.

But if you do not get the charger from att , it seems that Nokia is giving a free charger to people buying the 920 or 820 ...

Saberlike

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Lower-cost products, such as Delivery Confirmation™, only include Confirmation of Delivery. This means that a user checking the Track & Confirm site for a mailpiece sent with Delivery Confirmation should see, at a minimum, when the mailpiece was delivered or when a delivery attempt occurred. USPS may also provide users with additional scan on items that include confirmation of delivery, such as “processed”, “arrival at unit”, or “out for delivery.” However, the price of these lower-cost products does not include end-to-end visibility.

DIRECTLY FROM USPS SITE. THE LAST SENTENCE IMPORTANT!!!!!

Last edited:

cinamann

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
OK, called up ATT. I'm a premier customer, and the CSR working at the premier dept told me in his system, 920 is not showing as back ordered, but it says it will ship within 7 business days. He said if I don't see an update after 48 hours of confirming the TC, it will probably ship later. Also, even if you order online as a premier customer, the supplier of your phone is different from those order directly over the phone. So I guess I might have to wait a few days more.. (P.S I ordered a yellow one at 8pm PST Nov 7th)

Saberlike

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
USPS isn't giving me an estimate :\
Lower-cost products, such as Delivery Confirmation™, only include Confirmation of Delivery. This means that a user checking the Track & Confirm site for a mailpiece sent with Delivery Confirmation should see, at a minimum, when the mailpiece was delivered or when a delivery attempt occurred. USPS may also provide users with additional scan on items that include confirmation of delivery, such as “processed”, “arrival at unit”, or “out for delivery.” However, the price of these lower-cost products does not include end-to-end visibility.

STRIDIER

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
My order went from processing to back ordered to canceled yet I can still find a package on ups.com being delivered Friday. It weighs 0.50lbs... WTF is going on. Anyone know what this is? It's coming from Nashville...

Saberlike

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
“Processed Through Sort Facility” – This scan indicates that the item has processed through and left a Postal Service processing facility. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Pasted from usps.com ....this is my status currently. White 920.

texantony

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
So I've received two different Order Status websites from AT&T. Each one shows something different and each one has gone through different "status". One tells me "processing", the other "in progress" and then one shows a SIM card pending shipment but then the other one shows both pending shipment. One AT&T person told me it wont be shipped until the 12th, and another told me all orders placed on the 7th will arrive Friday or Monday...which reminds me, both status pages show my order was placed on the 8th, which I have the receipt that says the 7th at 11:07 am.

Alright kids, who can tell me what we've learned from this story?

me, me, me!! (raises hand) - I learned that AT&T is a mean, bad, wolf who still lives in the forest and uses 2001 technology to track orders. I also learned to never, never, eeeever trust AT&T and never place a preorder with them. :) lol

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
well, my order is still processing (ordered 1am PST on the 7th) no stores in the los angeles area seem to have any white 920's in stock, i'm going to call a couple stores tomorrow and if someone has one i'm going to go pick one up and then cancel my order online.

this is some piss poor logistics on ATT's part. i feel like only apple seems to know how to generally launch a product. must be that vertical integration.

pretty annoyed.

eurovisionacts

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Well, status page says "processing" but I just received email....
"We have processed your order and it has been sent to our warehouse for shipment"

weeeee :) hope it arrives tomorrow

Good news (just got back from barss)

Got a tracking number.

Bad news. STILL IN MEMPHIS 11/8 4:58 PM, Delivery Confirmation.

QUE??!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb