Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

giantenemybird

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Looks like I'll get mine tomorrow. According to order tracker it was shipped USPS from Fort Worth, and now it's sitting in Austin, TX which is where I live. I can't wait for it to go out to delivery tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the longest friday work day everrrrr.

eurovisionacts

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Acceptance
Your item was accepted at 4:58 pm on November 08, 2012 in MEMPHIS, TN 38118. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Mine still says processing but my card was charged earlier today. This is from the confirmation email: Please note, your credit card will be charged at time of shipment. If using either a credit or debit card, funds in the amount of this purchase will be immediately held and not available for other use. Credit and debit card transactions will not appear in your account until time of shipment.

This leads me to believe the phone is being shipped but it is not updated in AT&T's system. I have received phones from them in the past before I've even received a tracking number so stranger things have happened!

SofaTester

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Thought I'd check one more time before bed, SHIPPED!!!!

Clicked the tracking number and nothing is available so it probably recently shipped, but I'm shocked, finally!!!

texantony

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Looks like I'll get mine tomorrow. According to order tracker it was shipped USPS from Fort Worth, and now it's sitting in Austin, TX which is where I live. I can't wait for it to go out to delivery tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the longest friday work day everrrrr.
im in Dallas and if some are being shipped from Fort Worth, you would think I should have mine yesterday :) heck, give me address and ill drive and pick my phone up hehe

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

cinamann

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
well, my order is still processing (ordered 1am PST on the 7th) no stores in the los angeles area seem to have any white 920's in stock, i'm going to call a couple stores tomorrow and if someone has one i'm going to go pick one up and then cancel my order online.

this is some piss poor logistics on ATT's part. i feel like only apple seems to know how to generally launch a product. must be that vertical integration.

pretty annoyed.
I called the att store on Beverly blvd (across street from bev ctr) They said like lumia 900, they only get a shipment on the launch day morning.

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Order 11/7/12 6:45AM order status is processing/ shipment pending . No change for 2 days. I've called att 18 times and the only info they can give me is that its processing .

5bwb9i.png

Last edited:

emdee814

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
still processing, going to check a couple stores tomorrow to see if they have a cyan. If not i will stay with online shipping. But if they do have it then i'm going to cancel the online order.

samuch

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
So at 6PM yesterday I got the confirmation the order had been "processed" and is now "pending shipmnet". I wake up this morning with no tracking and decided to check the status website. Back to "processing"! Furthermore, CC hasn't been charged.

Waiting for their phones to open so I can just call and cancel. I can't imagine how challenging that process is going to be depending on who picks up the phone. Most uninformed company ever. If they can't figure out how to handle preorders properly they need to have every color in every store.

awesomeplant

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
So if My Orders on at&t's site still says "processing," and my credit card still shows a temporary authorization from the 7th (when I pre-ordered in the wee hours of the website-actually-working), is this a bad sign?

I paid for overnight shipping... Maybe that's more the wild west of tracking because they're too busy rushing my order to update its status?

SofaTester

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
is this a bad sign?

No, I did the same as most that have posted on here.

I ordered at 3am CST on the 7th, my order was on "processing" until about 2am a few hours ago when bam it had shipped.

I highly doubt it shipped out at 2am, or 1am, they are probably just late updating it is my guess.

awesomeplant

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks :) I'm pretty sure even a Monday arrival will be worth not getting a phone through a store this morning (and returning the online order)... I'll just be annoyed about eating the $10+ overnight fee I paid. Crossing my fingers for a pleasant surprise at the office this morning :)

bburnett1219

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered within 5 minutes, on the 7th and still processing. Going to call them and, if it hasn't shipped, will cancel and take my luck at a store.

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Processed through USPS Sort Facility at 4 am just left Tennessee. Doubt this will be here early today.

Russell11, this is exactly what mine says.

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
November 09, 2012, 4:25 am
38199 (which is the zip code for bulk mail facility in Memphis, TN according to Bing)

For comparison sake, I also ordered my wife a Samsung Galaxy Note II on the same day as my Nokia order. Here's what I have for her device:

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
November 08, 2012, 7:53 pm
FORT WORTH, TX 76161

I don't have either device yet. I'm guessing that the Note II is slightly ahead of schedule of the Lumia, so as long as I don't have the Note, I'm definitely not going to see the Lumia.

Again, here's hoping...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6