Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

nokiafan99

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

I ordered mine on Nov 7th (10 am) Black N920 and it still showed processing. Went to near by store on Park Ave, NY and cancelled it and got the one they had in stock. I must say its awesome and not heavy et all as critics were complaining about it. I would suggest check out the local stores I am sure they have it and may be you will be the lucky one ;)

PaulSancheezzee

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine late Wednesday (2pm PST) and according to the tracking page, I will be receiving my Cyan 920 by 3:00 pm :D The charging plate didn't ship but I'm assuming that'll come next week.

hysonmb

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
I walked in the store and picked one up with no issues. The delivery from FedEx might as well stay in Memphis but I have to refuse it in person they say.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Someone told me the line was at 2 hours at a store here in Dallas.

Got my tracking info last night. Mine is coming from Memphis. Why couldn't I get it from Ft Worth? That makes no sense.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
2 hours?!? That's crazy.

He cleared it up some. Said there was 13 to 15 people wanting phones. But only one salesperson doing the wp8 phones. Said the other 5 or 6 sales people were standing around in case someone came in for anything else.

en0x#AC

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
looks like mine will show up tomorrow... through usps

Expected Delivery By:
November 10, 2012

the bad thing is that this thing is going to my work but we do not work on saturdays... I think that when they make an attempt and then tomorrow i will just go to the post office with the tracking info and will pick it up

bauerbach

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
IME, you cannot pick it up till the day after the attempt is made...

They need time for the car to finish its route and come back to the distribution center and unload.

Maybe check with your mail carrier today and see if its possible for her to not take the package with her tomorrow...

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Sit tight guys! I've been processing since Wednesday afternoon and my cyan was shipped this morning. Not coming until Tuesday though :/

I guess that's a good thing, I have a few extra days to hit the gym ;)

Last edited:

NessyBoy87

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I heard the pre-order for the iPhone 5 was horrible as well.

Which status page is everyone referencing? Are you all logging into AT&T's website and clicking on "My Orders" or are you going to wireless.att.com/order_status/order_status ? One site says Shipment pending and the other says order processing. WTH.

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
FWIW, I also placed an order for wife on the same day. She is getting a Samsung Galaxy Note II. It shipped shortly before my Nokia did, and i did get this message today. Expected Delivery By: November 10, 2012

I'm at least hoping that i get the same status in the next few hours. If it will arrive tomorrow, I will wait for it. If not, there is **** to pay!! :mad:

awesomeplant

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Hahahaha, I love being patronized in the morning.

Daniela: Mr, Cook the phone did not come out until today so your phone will possibly ship out today. The advantage is that all the customers that purchased there phone today wont receiving until 5-7 business days.

From my confirmation email....

Your order was placed: 03:21 AM CST November 07, 2012

..Your order is scheduled to be shipped on November 8, 2012.

I ordered overnight delivery. Site still just says "Processing." If it's not here by lunch I'm calling my at&t store to see if they've got any reds left :(

esarz

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Called my local store just for the heck of it, even though mine is on the truck for delivery, to inquire about colors and they said all they received were black...

warrentaye

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Man so after delay after delay I decided to cancel my original order for Cyan, seems its back ordered and no one can give me info as to when it will be available again. I may have to go with black this time =/

Very badly handled pre release also.

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Is that USPS and 2 day shipping?

I was told it was "Standard Shipping". I get different answers about how long it takes. One support tech said 1-3 business days. Another said 2-5 days.

For comparison

Samsung Galaxy Note II
Ordered 11/7/2012 @ 7pm
Acceptance: November 08, 2012, 10:02 am
Processed through USPS Sort Facility: November 08, 2012, 7:53 pm
Electronic Shipping Info Received: November 09, 2012
Expected Delivery By: November 10, 2012

Nokia Lumia
Ordered 11/7/2012 @ 11am
Acceptance: November 08, 2012, 6:41 pm
Processed through USPS Sort Facility: November 09, 2012, 4:25 am
Electronic Shipping Info Received: ????
Expected Delivery By: ????

There seems to be a 8-9 hour lag between the two orders. Since I just got a status update an hour ago for the Samsung, I would expect the Nokia status update around 6-7pm. Hopefully it will still say expected delivery by Nov 10th. If it's the 12th, boy am i going to be pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon