Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Mine's out for delivery, as of the last update, this morning. I won't know for sure until I get home. This is up in the Boston area (and it shipped from Fort Worth, TX).

jhoff, can you share your history with us (in terms of when it was ordered, accepted, sorted, and delivered)? I'm trying to approximate based on your experience.

Thanks!!!

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Well, I finally appear to have gotten some information. I called and asked to speak to a manager right away after the rep gave me different information than the person I had chatted with a few hours earlier.

I explained to the manger that I had gotten 3 different stories from 3 different people and that I was very frustrated by being given the runaround and that I was looking for some answers. He claimed to understand and gave me what, appears to be some information. The 820 that I ordered was supposedly shipped yesterday and he provided me a tracking number via USPS. I checked the order on USPS and find no information. The manager also claimed that the 920's were all shipping today and that I would receive an e-mail later on with a tracking number. The latest date of delivery, according to him, is Tues.

I then asked him why everyone was getting so much misinformation. He told me is was that the customer service reps were not looking in the right place in their system and that they needed to do better training.

So, anyway, that is the latest and greatest as far as I know. If you are calling in, I suggest politely, but firmly requesting to speak with a supervisor. I was initially told that none were available and that they would escalate my call for follow-up within 48 hours. I told them that was unacceptable and that I would hold for a manager until they got off of the other call they were on. After saying that, I had a manager on the line in about 30 seconds.

Hard to know what is going on right now. Good luck.

Jason

About an hour after having this conversation, I received an e-mail with a shipping confirmation for the 920. What is odd is that it is the same shipping number I was given for the 820 and the number still does not work when I search it with USPS.

Now, if I go and check the website, it tells me that the 820 I ordered has shipped, but that the 920 is still processing, while the e-mail that I received and hour ago told me that the 920 had just shipped and the rep I spoke to earlier told me that the 820 had shipped yesterday.

They don't have the first damn clue.

I posted a link to this thread on the Nokia facebook page. Perhaps someone will take notice. I doubt it, but I suppose its possible. https://www.facebook.com/nokia?ref=ts&fref=ts

Last edited:

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
jhoff, can you share your history with us (in terms of when it was ordered, accepted, sorted, and delivered)? I'm trying to approximate based on your experience.

Thanks!!!

Sure, I ordered the black version Wednesday morning at 7:30AM.

At around 5PM I got an email from AT&T that my order had shipped, but with no tracking number. I checked the order status at AT&T late Wednesday night, and noticed I finally had a tracking number, via USPS.

As for the tracking information:

11/7 6:28PM: Acceptance, Fort Worth, TX
11/7 8:26PM: Processed through USPS Sort Facility, Fort Worth, TX
11/9 5:00AM: Processed through USPS Sort Facility, Boston, MA
11/9 8:15AM: Arrival at my local post office
11/9 9:26AM: Sorting complete
11/9 9:36AM: Out for Delivery

Last edited:

NessyBoy87

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Spoke to a supervisor about my order being "processed / shipment pending". He told me it will ship today and the reason it hasn't, is because it was just released today. WTF

pedro0223

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
My order status just updated. It's still processing but now shows USPS as the carrier and a shipping date of today...which most likely now means Tuesday...

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Thanks jhoff, that gives me hope that i might get it tomorrow. Mine was accepted on 11/8 at approximately the same time. Looks like I should look for an update tomorrow morning early AM.

cdd543

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
I canceled my preordered "backordered" no info order and picked one up at the store--got red and while I was there I saw a white and black leave the joint. They are shipping me my free charging plate.

Saberlike

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting on a USPS update...... My White 920 was sorted and processed through a Memphis facility at 11:36 p.m last night. (PST). No news since then....:confused:

en0x#AC

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Sure, I ordered the black version Wednesday morning at 7:30PM.

At around 5PM I got an email from AT&T that my order had shipped, but with no tracking number. I checked the order status at AT&T late Wednesday night, and noticed I finally had a tracking number, via USPS.

As for the tracking information:

11/7 6:28PM: Acceptance, Fort Worth, TX
11/7 8:26PM: Processed through USPS Sort Facility, Fort Worth, TX
11/9 5:00AM: Processed through USPS Sort Facility, Boston, MA
11/9 8:15AM: Arrival at my local post office
11/9 9:26AM: Sorting complete
11/9 9:36AM: Out for Delivery

nice congrats

my delivery is to needham and i got effed :p

scheduled for tomorrow

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
November 08, 2012, 5:54 pm
FORT WORTH, TX 76161

Acceptance
November 07, 2012, 7:42 pm
FORT WORTH, TX 76161

cinamann

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
After calling to 7-8 ATT stores, one sales associate told me yellow color is online only. No wonder it takes forever for them to ship my phone..

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Ordered mine early Wed. morning (Red) and still shows processing as of today. Called and the rep looked into it and said it did indeed ship out today, and is scheduled for Tues. delivery. =( At least I have a tracking number and know it's coming now though so I'll live until then.

texantony

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
With my luck, it is probably being shipped Usps and probably won't get here until Tuesday since Monday is a holiday for them. Someone explain to me what was the point of pre-ordering? I could of gone to the store and picked up a phone today. Sigh.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Necroscope

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Delivered!

necroscope-albums74-300.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members