Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

larspassic

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I preordered mine in the store on Wednesday, and it's still listed as processing. My "replacement ipad sim" is listed as pending shipment. Not sure what that's supposed to mean.

Oh well. After this long, what's a few more days.

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
With my luck, it is probably being shipped Usps and probably won't get here until Tuesday since Monday is a holiday for them. Someone explain to me what was the point of pre-ordering? I could of gone to the store and picked up a phone today. Sigh.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

I think the only reason you really would have wanted to pre-order is to get the Yellow or Cyan web only units. Everything else you could have gone to the store.

Outside of that it's hedging your bets so you don't have to get up at the but crack of dawn to make sure you get the phone you want. Of course, as most folks have indicated, the day-1 demand for Windows Phone is pretty minimal compared to the mega-lines that Apple draws for iPhone.

Why0Why

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Last time I preorder as well. And I forgot there was no mail Monday. I had it shipped to work since it was "guaranteed" today.

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Sure, I ordered the black version Wednesday morning at 7:30AM.

At around 5PM I got an email from AT&T that my order had shipped, but with no tracking number. I checked the order status at AT&T late Wednesday night, and noticed I finally had a tracking number, via USPS.

As for the tracking information:

11/7 6:28PM: Acceptance, Fort Worth, TX
11/7 8:26PM: Processed through USPS Sort Facility, Fort Worth, TX
11/9 5:00AM: Processed through USPS Sort Facility, Boston, MA
11/9 8:15AM: Arrival at my local post office
11/9 9:26AM: Sorting complete
11/9 9:36AM: Out for Delivery

I'm guessing 30% chance my Lumia shows up tomorrow... It ran through the sort facility this morning at 3:55am and is going from Memphis to Portland, OR. Based on your history it took a day to travel from Texas to Boston and delivered the next day. Alas, that day for me would be Sunday followed by a Federal holiday.

Oh well.

hysonmb

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
I called AT&T to tell them I bought one in-store and will refuse delivery on the one that's still in Memphis when it shows up next week. The lady I spoke to was really nice and looked for a policy on that type of return. She said it doesn't show in the system how to handle it but she noted in my account that they need to accept the return and credit my account. She also noted that they need to waive the $35 restocking fee. If anyone is planning to do the same, you may want to give them a call.

pedro0223

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
My status just changed to shipped with a tracking number via usps. I ordered a Cyan version in store at noon on 11/7. I'm guessing I wont see it until next week. Bummer..

omextreme

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Well this phone is really nice. Camera is great, smooth processing. Now if it only came with the microsim i could actually dump the BB torch..... Off to deal with att store is guess.

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Ordered around noon online today and have gone from backordered to processing, so at least that is a step in the right direction I hope.

Frek

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Well...... 5:00 on the day AT&T promised my phones would be here. Order just says processing, no shipping date. Customer service gives me a different story everytime I call.

Ordered 1 red and 1 cyan. What's ever better is I see some people who ordered the same color phones much later than I did already have theirs.

AT&T is great! I'm so glad I pre-ordered on Wednesday.

philpeeps

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Well...... 5:00 on the day AT&T promised my phones would be here. Order just says processing, no shipping date. Customer service gives me a different story everytime I call.

Ordered 1 red and 1 cyan. What's ever better is I see some people who ordered the same color phones much later than I did already have theirs.

AT&T is great! I'm so glad I pre-ordered on Wednesday.
It was the same for me. I finally got a tracking number and pestered them until they applied a credit in the amount of the upgrade fee to my account

Cartman

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Broke down and called to check on the status. Looks like mine has not shipped yet :(

Red ordered on 11-07-2012 at 11am PT.

hysonmb

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
My last update on this. I called FedEx and asked what I needed to do to make sure they don't leave the package at my house. The guy collected my information, went on hold for about 30 seconds, then told me it was done - they're going to send it back to AT&T without any further action from me. I went to check the status and now I see that it just left there at 3:45 this afternoon. What a wreck this launch has been...

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
I did end up receiving mine this evening, with no wireless charger.

On that note, I talked to AT&T, and they refused to do the promotion on the basis of my not extending my contract.

Of course, if they had let me extend my 7 month old contract from when I bought my Lumia 900, I'd have gladly done so, paid $350 less for the phone, and taken the free charger, but the agent I spoke to wouldn't help me there either.

Still, the phone is great so far, but if another carrier offered it, I'd have gladly broken contract and switched to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786