Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbgman

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Well, my tracking on USPS shows delivery on the 13th. I ordered mine at noon on the 7th. Sucks!

Sent from my Htc Titan using Board Express

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
My wife's status still says the 13th but it says it's out for delivery. Mine still hasn't changed since early this morning. Still the 13th.

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
JoE Colon, I hate to ask but can you cut and paste your shipping information from start to finish for comparison? Just the stuff from the USPS site. That would help us gauge ours. Thanks!!

jdom

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
i ordered my 920 at ATT.COM
its taking forever to ship ,so i went to the local ATT store and bought a Red 920
when i get the other one i will just return it to the store(the one ordered online)
Loving it

JoE Colon

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Your Label Number
Service
Status of Your Item
Date & Time

Priority Mail?
Out for Delivery
November 10, 2012, 9:24 am
BROOKLYN, NY 11228
Expected Delivery By:
November 10, 2012
Delivery Confirmation™
Sorting Complete
November 10, 2012, 9:14 am
BROOKLYN, NY 11228
Arrival at Post Office
November 10, 2012, 6:48 am
BROOKLYN, NY 11228
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
November 10, 2012, 4:41 am
BETHPAGE, NY 11714
Electronic Shipping Info Received
November 10, 2012
through USPS Sort Facility
November 10, 2012, 3:43 am
BETHPAGE, NY 11714
processed through USPS Sort Facility
November 09, 2012, 4:26 am
Acceptance
November 08, 2012, 6:41 pm
MEMPHIS, TN 38118

Last edited by a moderator:

Cartman

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
That sucks!

This question no longer applies: Any chance you could just go to work and wait for it?

Actually I did! :D

Got to work (30 minute drive) just in time to meet the delivery truck. Setting up phone now. Starving though :)

No charging plate like I expected and they inserted the SIM card wrong.

TheBigJMoney

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I have to give AT&T, Microsoft, and Nokia a big giant FAIL for this launch. The shipping experience has been poor at best (why offer pre-orders that have items arriving after they could simply be bought in stores). Why is there virtually no in store promotion of the new phones or significant advertising to coincide with the launch? And why was the information on the "free charging pad" such a contradictory clusterf--k?!? He'll the reps online have no info on a supposed major product launch!

The bottom line is that if this product is "so important" to the success of Nokia and Microsoft they should have planned it much much better.

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I have had so many problems with my orders and CSR seem to have no idea. However, when talking with CSRs, remember it is not there fault. The systems sucks, and AT&T communications suck, not just with the public, but internally as well. These companies try to keep this info secret, the reps never get this info either.

bono5112

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Have to agree, my rep said phones just arrived at 11am on launch day (920,820) they barely had time to put floor models out. They were all wearing MS shirts but that was it, no banners or posters or accessories to be seen. Very shabby launch to say the least. STILL LOVE MY WHITE 920 THOUGH

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
So, after receiving conflicting information (an email telling me that my 920 had shipped but the online service telling me that my 820 had shipped), I called in again and was informed that the Red 920's were on backorder and that they had no idea when it would ship. I was also told that my 820 would not be here until mid next week. Keep in mind that I ordered both on Wed 07th, and was told a delivery date of the 9th.

So, I called a local store who had both in stock, called ATT back and cancelled my online order and went in and picked up the phones. I'm setting everything up now.

I was told that I can either refuse shipment of 820 that is already on the way or simply take he box in to the local ATT store and they are required to accept it. The rep told me that they will probably say that they cannot, but if they do, have them call in because company policy is that corporate stores have to accept returns directly.

So, bottom line, if you are waiting for a pre-ordered 920 I have no idea when you are getting it. I had finally had enough and am glad I took things into my own hands. The manager at the store discounted the price on my 820 because of all the hassle we had gone through, which was a nice touch.

BuddhaLite

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I had the same issue with red being back ordered and had to call to find out. My cyan is due to be delivered Tuesday. My issue is the red was for my wife and I needed to port numbers before a new billing cycle started. I could care less about the color.

The local store had red, black and white so we bought the red and white. I'll return the cyan when I get it. The store had a yellow 920 which is freaking gorgeous! A sales woman had it and it wasn't on display.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)