Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Well my order finally updated to arriving at the sort facility yesterday at November 11, 2012, 5:08 pm.

24 more hours to go until I get a hold of it. Patience is a virtue??

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Just received this in my e-mail.

Thank you for your recent purchase from AT&T Cell Phones, U-verse, Digital TV, DSL Internet, and Phone Service.
As you may have heard, for a limited time AT&T is running a promotion for a free Nokia Black Wireless Charging Plate with orders of the Nokia Lumia 920. The charging plate should have been shown as included when you placed your order.
The charging plate accessory will be shipped in a separate order at no charge.
We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,
The AT&T Customer Care Team

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

VineRider

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Spoke to a supervisor in Premier Support this morning. She stated that the cyan's are out of stock and they do not know when they will be getting them. So, looks like those of us that ordered the cyan are going to have to wait a bit longer.

Arsenic17

May 19, 2012
Visit site
My cyan 920 that I ordered right when preordered right at midnight on the 7th is out for delivery finally (via FedEx). If would have known there were not going to ship it until late at night on the 8th, I would have got overnight. Thanks ATT.

11/08/2012 - Thursday
4:33 pm
Picked up

MEMPHIS, TN
5:17 pm
Shipment information sent to FedEx

-

11/09/2012 - Friday
1:10 am
Left FedEx origin facility

MEMPHIS, TN
1:30 am
Arrived at FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN
4:31 pm
Departed FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN
5:42 pm
At destination sort facility

DENVER, CO
11:34 pm
At local FedEx facility

DENVER, CO
-

11/10/2012 - Saturday
8:22 am
At local FedEx facility

DENVER, CO
-

11/12/2012 - Monday
12:16 am
At local FedEx facility

DENVER, CO
7:51 am
At local FedEx facility

BOULDER, CO
8:06 am
On FedEx vehicle for delivery

polishkay

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Cyan backorder

Spoke to a supervisor in Premier Support this morning. She stated that the cyan's are out of stock and they do not know when they will be getting them. So, looks like those of us that ordered the cyan are going to have to wait a bit longer.

I chatted with someone online who said the cyan wasn't back ordered, it just hadn't shipped yet (what??). Then I called to get another issue in my order settled and the CSR said that all the cyans were sold out and they didn't know when another, shipment would come in :(

Needless to say, I'm very very jealous of my husband whose black 920 is sitting unopened on the table in front of me.

leo74

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Well, my red lumia 920, which I ordered last week on Wednesday, doesn't even have a tracking number yet... I can expect the status to change from processing to whatever else "sometime this week"

This is definitely the last time first and last time I preordered anything with AT&T.
I am at a point where, if the phone doesn't come in this week (I will be gone all next week) I will just have it sent back and use this darn iPhone I have now until it breaks... and be done with WP8 for now.

benski

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Well the second order was cancelled after having a back order status for a day.

Luckily the Valley Fair Microsoft store had all colors in stock, except for yellow and cyan. Decided to go with the red. No issue with out of contract sale, along with price matching AT&T's 449 price.

kesri

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Still Waiting

My red 920 order on 11/7 (reinstated on 11/8) is still "Processing". Anybody who ordered around the same time got theirs? Their customer service sucks.

Kranthi Bydida

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a Red Lumia 920, midnight of 7th(the first hour, pre-ordering was available) but the status as of today still says "Processing" ! Chatted to ATT CSR but they have no clue when the phone will be available for shipping.

They seem to have a standard answer " We have sold out of the device and are waiting for additional inventory. Unfortunately, we do not have an anticipated delivery date as inventory levels vary from day-to-day. You will receive an e-mail from us when your item has shipped."

There has to be a difference between PRE-ORDERING and BACK-ORDERING, right ! why let customers pre-order a phone, promise a delivery date of "AROUND 9th Nov" and then come up a lame BACK-ORDERED answer !!!

I am seriously debating if i should just cancel my pre-order and switch to Sprint for their unlimited data and get lumia 920 when it is available with other carriers 6 months down the line....

Frek

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm with you guys. This is by far some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced. Why offer a pre-order and then only random people seem to actually get their order. I pre-ordered early last Wednesday morning a red and cyan phone. People who ordered after me have already got their phones. Some even stated AT&T upgraded their shipping to overnight so they'd get them.

I've been into the store and on the phone and nobody seems to be able to do anything to help me out. They had a black and white 920 in the store but wouldn't let me have one.

I'm on the road now, without a cell phone, thanks AT&T!

hellboarder

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I have ordered mine (my wifes) cyan in store on Friday and got a shipping notice on Saturday. Tracking info shows all out for delivery for tomorrow including the charging plates. Sorry, if I made you jeallous, just hopefully giving others some hope :)

maj71303

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered the wife a red Nokia 920 and at first it showed with 1's in the back order then 10 minutes later it has 0's in the back order column.

polishkay

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have ordered mine (my wifes) cyan in store on Friday and got a shipping notice on Saturday. Tracking info shows all out for delivery for tomorrow including the charging plates. Sorry, if I made you jeallous, just hopefully giving others some hope :)

You have made me terribly jealous. My husband and I ordered our phones Friday. His is here and mine is still pending shipment, doesn't say backorder though.

I was told the "inventory is day-to-day blah" response as well. I want the cyan sooo bad but I'm debating on getting the black because I don't know how long this will take.

WPer

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 920 Black

Ordered online: Saturday night (Nov. 10)
Back orderred: Saturday night (Nov. 10)
Processing: Sunday morning (Nov. 11)
Shipped: Monday morning (Nov. 12, without the charging plate which still shows "Processing". Shipped by USPS)

Waiting for the package now...

zephjc

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 920 Black

Ordered online: Saturday night (Nov. 10)
Back orderred: Saturday night (Nov. 10)
Processing: Sunday morning (Nov. 11)
Shipped: Monday morning (Nov. 12, without the charging plate which still shows "Processing". Shipped by USPS)

Waiting for the package now...
Lucky! I ordered mine Friday night (Nov 9th) and it's still marked in Processing :-|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)