Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

fkiehner

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my cyan on the 10th also. I was told 3-5 business days and it should ship out. It has been 3 and no activity. I am done holding my breath cause I cant do CPR on myself! Should have taken the white one that they had in stock in the local ATT store! :confused:

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my cyan on the 10th also. I was told 3-5 business days and it should ship out. It has been 3 and no activity. I am done holding my breath cause I cant do CPR on myself! Should have taken the white one that they had in stock in the local ATT store! :confused:

I saw a white 920 in the store today. It actually looked much nicer than I thought it would.

Hope you get your phone soon.

identity-x

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a yellow 920 at 2pm on the first day preorders were being taken. Sat at "preorder processing until just a few hours ago when I got an email that it would be backordered. Just now received ANOTHER email that it's shipped. Scheduled Friday delivery.

..........finally!

sapperdad17

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my cyan friday in the store around 4:40 est. Its still showing as In progress/Pending shipment. I called ATT and talked to there CSR and she said it is on back order, and to expect it sometime in 7-14 business days from the 9th. Ughh, biggest pain ever....besides my wife. And I only say that because shes not on here lol.

P.S-I haven't received anyyyy emails since friday saying I placed an order.

rakocool

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I ordered Lumia 920 red and cyan on Friday night. I received shipping confirmation with tracking # by FedEx 2days air for my Red Lumia. :)
I am hopeful that orders are shipping now.

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I ordered Lumia 920 red and cyan on Friday night. I received shipping confirmation with tracking # by FedEx 2days air for my Red Lumia. :)
I am hopeful that orders are shipping now.

Not to ruin your day or anything but I urge cautious optimism at best. I got a shipping confirmation as well and was told a day later that the phone was on backorder.

I hope your process goes smoother than mine.

rakocool

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Not to ruin your day or anything but I urge cautious optimism at best. I got a shipping confirmation as well and was told a day later that the phone was on backorder.

I hope your process goes smoother than mine.

the only reason I am optimistic is due to FedEx has picked up my order.

sapperdad17

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
For those who ordered there cyan 920 on Friday the 9th, has the payment cleared on your credit card? Mine is still pending, so I don't think it'll ship till the payment is cleared :/

barracuda1187

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
For those who ordered there cyan 920 on Friday the 9th, has the payment cleared on your credit card? Mine is still pending, so I don't think it'll ship till the payment is cleared :/

Me either; mine's still "processing" since the 9th. I've been watching that, too, because I wouldn't be surprised if that happens before AT&T website status updates, based on what I've been reading here.

anon(361265)

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Monday early afternoon, 11-12-12:

Ordered the Red 920 through a store associate at a corporate store in Modesto, CA.
Manager had to override the transaction and rang up the phone for $50 and the wireless charger for $50 for a total of $100 for both. Quoted 2-5 business days for arrival to my house.

Wednesday night, 9:20pm, Pacific Time, 11-14-12:

Order status changed from pending to pending with tracking number through UPS.
Tracking number isn't yet in UPS system yet.

Last edited:

gbbg

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ordered in Store on the 10th. So I guess I will have to wait more. But surprisingly, the pending charge is GONE! Poof. Totally.:mad:

Arenzael

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Still pending.

At&t phone support is horrible. Quite possible some of the worst CSR's I've ever dealt with. Monday I was told they had stock and it would ship that day, today I was told they do not have the ability to know what they have in stock, and that that the person who took my order was giving false information.

Also asked if I found one in store, could I cancel my order. They said can't tell until they try to cancel.

Phone is currently on backorder with no ETA, just a comment of "could be a week or two"

Why did this phone have to be At&t only? :mad:

13guppies

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Looks like I'm not the only one who hates AT&T but willing to suffer to get the 920! I ordered Monday, since all of the stores had no idea when they were getting their next shipments. I was encouraged when it told me I would receive my phone in "3-5 business days," but like most everyone else my order status has been stuck on "Processing" for the last three days.

EDIT: For those whose phones have shipped--Did you receive an email when your status changed? I'm trying to be patient and not obsessively check my status, but I do want to know when it does ship....

Last edited:

m0unds

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Looks like I'm not the only one who hates AT&T but willing to suffer to get the 920! I ordered Monday, since all of the stores had no idea when they were getting their next shipments. I was encouraged when it told me I would receive my phone in "3-5 business days," but like most everyone else my order status has been stuck on "Processing" for the last three days.

EDIT: For those whose phones have shipped--Did you receive an email when your status changed? I'm trying to be patient and not obsessively check my status, but I do want to know when it does ship....

i'm in the same boat - local retail had almost zero stock of any color (including black), so i ordered online on the same date (cyan). it's still showing "processing" for me too.

*EDIT* contacted customer service just to ask about availability, and they said that nearly all lumia devices are backordered 7-10 days.

Last edited:

damon312

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
It shouldn't say "attention". If it does, you need to call and get the issue resolved. Nothing will proceed as long as it says attention.

Mine says "processing". It said "attention" this morning, and I called, they wanted to verify my billing address, and then it went back to processing.
that's what I had to do. Do NOT WAIT for it to update from Attention, call them and make them address the issue!

damon312

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Oh, forgot to mention the other part of the online experience. So, the plate is to be included with your order of the L920 w/ 2 yr committment. So, I call in to find out whats going on with the order and they tell me that the charge plate wasn't bundled with my order. I don't recall seeing an option to select the charge plate as an accessory. I remember a message coming up which stated that one is included and I clicked continue. So that may have been user error. Anywho, i had to have them add it to my order. It's a terrible experience ordering this through AT&T's premiere site, whomever tests this site, it should be tested in production because there's lots of issues with it.

sleewok

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Oh, forgot to mention the other part of the online experience. So, the plate is to be included with your order of the L920 w/ 2 yr committment. So, I call in to find out whats going on with the order and they tell me that the charge plate wasn't bundled with my order. I don't recall seeing an option to select the charge plate as an accessory. I remember a message coming up which stated that one is included and I clicked continue. So that may have been user error. Anywho, i had to have them add it to my order. It's a terrible experience ordering this through AT&T's premiere site, whomever tests this site, it should be tested in production because there's lots of issues with it.
While not regarding the phone. I've been waiting on my charging pad since last week. It's been stuck on "pending". I'll be calling them tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb