Negri Electronics

negrielectronics

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Here are some reviews that are more accurate Seller reviews

Reseller ratings, unfortunately, is where people go to complain, not praise. So while we have over 45,000 transactions to date, the disappointing head to Reseller Ratings.

If you need more, let us know.

-Negri Electronics

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
There are people on ebay trying to sell the ATT locked version for over $600 .. why would anyone even go for that when you can get it from ATT off contract for $500..

spincel

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
There are people on ebay trying to sell the ATT locked version for over $600 .. why would anyone even go for that when you can get it from ATT off contract for $500..

Because it is much better not involving with AT&T by going Ebay or these websites. Some people just don't want to call AT&T several time to just get the phone out of AT&T.

brdl04

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I've had bad experiences with negr. They threatened to call local police when in asked for a refund because the phone they sent me was defective. It was a huge fight and ended with me calling my credit card to dispute

o4komodo

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
That's a little bit of a bold statement to make without further back story.
Never dealt with negri before but I don't see why they'd threaten to call the police?

yodies

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Any confirm this will work on Tmobile?

It doesn't show the 1700MHz band on the listing for the phone, so I doubt it supports TMobile. Sad.

I think our only hope is to get some of their Rogers phones (and that's assuming all Rogers phones will continue to support 1700MHz like the first trickle did). I've got an email in with them asking how many they expect to get in.

spincel

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't show the 1700MHz band on the listing for the phone, so I doubt it supports TMobile. Sad.

I think our only hope is to get some of their Rogers phones (and that's assuming all Rogers phones will continue to support 1700MHz like the first trickle did). I've got an email in with them asking how many they expect to get in.

Still worth a try to ask them. If you take a look at the Red model, they still list that with AWS. Also, we need them to confirm the Roger actually the pentaband for every phone, because we don't know if these later phone can have that AWS or not like the early batch. Not worth money to place a pre-order to a phone that we don't even know for sure if it is working with what we want. I rather wait for them to actually have a phone to check and order it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos