1. mark1914's Avatar
    Ok I have had an upgrade with Att for over a year and im itching to pull the trigger. I just bought a used 900 last week and im getting comfortable with it. I see the 920 is dropping Friday. The temptation is killing me. Should I wait until the first batch has been debugged or kinks worked out? Or go ahead and pre order? I'm coming from a Galaxy Note and ios.
    11-07-2012 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD