Family plan lines not eligible for $99 price?

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
When I was trying to upgrade this phone on my line which is part of a family plan, I could not get it to give me the $99 price or the free charger.

Thankfully I was able to get AT&T to give me a $180 credit (most likely due to an uninformed rep), but now I am thinking that the $99 promo price is not intended for family plans.

Anyone have any info?

downhillrider

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I have a family plan. 4 phones and my line was available for an upgrade, I had no problem pre-ordering and getting the $99 price with charger. if your account isn't up to date it wont show your lines as ready for an upgrade.

bauerbach

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
it didn't offer the family plan to me, but I called them after and was told I could adjust the plan selection once I activated.

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I have a family plan. 4 phones and my line was available for an upgrade, I had no problem pre-ordering and getting the $99 price with charger. if your account isn't up to date it wont show your lines as ready for an upgrade.

I have a family plan and was able to order the yellow from the online page.

HOWEVER, it would NOT give me the charger for free, the online order form insisted on charging me half price for the charger (I have a 50% discount on all accessories because of my employer, which seems to override the promo). I went ahead and ordered anyway, and I'll be talking with a sales rep to get that $24.99 removed from the order (to make the charging pad free).

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site

Same here... All 4 lines upgraded within a month, too. There were some quirks ordering online, though. CS helped me get it sorted out.

MaulerX

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I have a family plan and preordered two 920's without a problem.

But to get the promo deals you HAVE to include a minimum $20 data plan. No data plan, no discount.

Larylicious

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Premiere customer...
Family plan - 3 lines. I upgraded my phone with NO issues. Ordered the charging plate (free). I do have the $30 3gb plan on my line.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo