Speaker problem with my 920

gonzaka

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hello:

I have a problem with my new lumia 920, the extermal speaker sounds as if breaking bad.
Anyone else with this problem?? It?s from Germany SIM free.

Regards.
Gonzalo

Yakkaimono

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
No such issues on mine. The only thing I notice is a slight cracking on some songs when volume is at 28-30. Not too noticable and only with a very few songs. I think that's pretty normal behaviour. Mine is also from germany.

Does it crack on all volumes?

davew1

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
This happened to me too, going to attempt to return tomorrow. I tried to figure the cause out and nothing. Hard resetting didn't help either.

fredrod49

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue with my White 920, I did a hard reset and that bricked the phone. I got it replaced at the ATT store. Speaker is much better now.

smlemmon

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Same problem here on a white 920 after only one day's use.

Was all ok until I played a you tube video and the sound cut out after about 3 seconds.

After that, no sound on the phone at all. No key press clicks, tones, ringtones - nothing!!!

I did a factory reset, but still to no avail.

Discovered that lightly tapping the bottom of the phone brought it back,but keeps intermittently breaking up.

I am on my second 920 now.

The first had an issue with data over 3G, battery problems and terrible sound quality over Bluetooth.

All of these were cured with the second phone, but now this new problem.

I am really beginning to doubt the reliability and quality of these units.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I am having a few issues with mine. at the start or end of some sounds it makes a slight cracking noise. The sort you get if you have a dud speaker. I played some music on it though and that was fine.

bome#WP

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I think I solved the issue.. Plug in your headset, than go to settings/audio/enhance,ents/audio leveling off. Plug uot headset and play music through speakers....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss