Which color did you order and what status did you get? POLL!

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Yellow, with matching yellow charging plate.

Still pending/processing - Although, it did say when I pre-ordered that it wont be available until the 14th of November. On the other hand, they already debited my account... :mad:

I think red matches with yellow, like the press photo here, originally ordered a yellow too but I'm going to return that one:

lumia920_thumb1.jpg

white and black should look good too

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Just checked by logging on to MyAT&T and I actually see that I now have a ship date of 11/8/12 and also the courier is FDE, which I assume is FedEx.

It still doesn't show a tracking number, but I'm not tripping.

If you check using the link in the 'Premier' email, it will not show this. I logged in, then under the "MyAT&T" tab, choose "Orders".

I'm happy. May actually be here tomorrow.

Arsenic17

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I ordered Cyan right when preorders started and it said processing all the way to 7pm tonight when tracking and shipped showed up. When I looked at the shipment however, it said it was actually shipped at 11am today with 2day FedEx and won't arrive until Monday. I am pissed. Screw you Att for you shoddy preorder system. First come first serve, unless I am first, then I automatically go last.

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a Cyan before 99% of the other people did, and I was told they were out of stock. Which makes no sense because I should have gotten one in the stock.

Bye AT&T.
Just like my Lumia 900, I will order Glossy White for Lumia 920. The best thing about this Glossy white is, any theme can match with this color. If you are using Yellow and Red color, only Fiery colors. Similarly with Cyan only blueish and greenish themse will match.

bill257

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Ordered initially around 3:30 AM EST on the 7th. Had an issue with my order getting charged $200 and for the charging plate instead of $100. Called customer service and after being on hold for 45 minutes they cancelled and replaced my order. This was around 9:45 the second order went through. It shipped out right before midnight on the 7th and is out for delivery today. Black lumia and black charger through premier.

JUSTQUAN2

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I got a black one. All they had in the store and I was to thirsty for the phone to go anywhere else. So far I like it. My typing sucks but will improve over time.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Will be here 11-12-13 :-(

Mine too! And then to put more salt in my wounds, I called my local MS store, and yep, they've got cyan in stock, and YEP, I could've just gone there to get it instead of HAVING TO WAIT UNTIL TUES!!

Oy!

BUT, my cyan 900 is holding down the fort, until THE PRECIOUS arrives on Tues. I"ve been happy with the whole preorder process so far, but I'm wondering how much of the fact the Mon is a federal holiday which means no USPS went into the decision to launch this weekend if it did at all.

That's really more of a question than a rant, I'm loving WP8, the comments on the articles I'm reading are awesome AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS B***H TO GET KICKED INTO HIGH GEAR!!

#TIMETOSWITCH!!!

pjm1891

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I have a black one on order but will have to wait a few more weeks since Nokia ain't launching here in Sweden until the 29th.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Mine too! And then to put more salt in my wounds, I called my local MS store, and yep, they've got cyan in stock, and YEP, I could've just gone there to get it instead of HAVING TO WAIT UNTIL TUES!!

Oy!

BUT, my cyan 900 is holding down the fort, until THE PRECIOUS arrives on Tues. I"ve been happy with the whole preorder process so far, but I'm wondering how much of the fact the Mon is a federal holiday which means no USPS went into the decision to launch this weekend if it did at all.

That's really more of a question than a rant, I'm loving WP8, the comments on the articles I'm reading are awesome AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS B***H TO GET KICKED INTO HIGH GEAR!!

#TIMETOSWITCH!!!
Wish I would have known. We definitely have one near me in NYC.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Looking at the poll... white and black was the way to go. Smh.

I also had a chance to check out both red and yellow at the at&t at this mall i went to... they both look good. i'll mess with my cyan and if anything, i'm gonna swap it out for a red (since yellow isn't in store).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99