Which color did you order and what status did you get? POLL!

mariogarza87

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Perks of my job ^_^
And yes

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

How glossy is the yellow one in person? The AT&T store guy told me it was very glossy, like a highlighter, almost greenish. Is it really that glossy?

I like how it looks on the pictures, but I don't know if the color looks different in person. I ordered one, they haven't shipped it yet, I'm thinking if I should change it for a cyan or not.

Thanks

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
It's very glossy, but in all honesty, I didn't mind how glossy it was. One of the managers I know was somehow at this location I went to at the mall and he showed me both yellow (his) and a red (dummy demo). They both looked great. Still weighing my options on whether I'll swap to a red or yellow.

dameon_03

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
ordered a cyan one yesterday. didnt expect it to ship or anything until atleast tomorrow with it being a holiday and all. hopefully ill have it by the end of the week or this weekend

Arenzael

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a Cyan. Only have a Order number at the moment.

Was very difficult between the Red and Cyan. :confused:

I loved the red, but it just seemed a little too attention getting.

patrickclee0207

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
still shows processing!! the email i got when i ordered my yellow 920 on 11/9 says will arrive on or around 11/14 but the status of my order has not been updated since i placed the order. i would have expected it to have shipped today if it was going to get here by 11/14. I'M TOO EXCITED I JUST WANT MY PHONE!!!!!! HURRY UP!!

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
still shows processing!! the email i got when i ordered my yellow 920 on 11/9 says will arrive on or around 11/14 but the status of my order has not been updated since i placed the order. i would have expected it to have shipped today if it was going to get here by 11/14. I'M TOO EXCITED I JUST WANT MY PHONE!!!!!! HURRY UP!!

Welcome to AT&T. Be prepared to wait a while...

Adretheon

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site

Same. I just checked 5 mins ago and still says Preorder processing. I assume it'll change sometime tomo. It's always my luck when I order things online that I never get a shipped email and my stuff always comes at the end of the day when everyone else's gets here at like 12-2...sigh...hah

Glavata

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Got this just now from ATT on a Yellow 920.

"Thank you for your recent purchase on the AT&T Premier Online Store. We are pleased that you chose AT&T as your wireless service provider.

Unfortunately, items in your order are out of stock and are backordered. We will ship them as soon as they are available, and notify you of the shipment by email. We will ship multiple backordered items when all items are in stock.

If your order remains out of stock or backordered for 30 days, your order will be automatically canceled."

EDIT:
Now they sent me an email "Partially shipped order" but order status says Shipped... Hoping it's the full order that will come Friday :)

Last edited:

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Got this just now from ATT on a Yellow 920.

"Thank you for your recent purchase on the AT&T Premier Online Store. We are pleased that you chose AT&T as your wireless service provider.

Unfortunately, items in your order are out of stock and are backordered. We will ship them as soon as they are available, and notify you of the shipment by email. We will ship multiple backordered items when all items are in stock.

If your order remains out of stock or backordered for 30 days, your order will be automatically canceled."

EDIT:
Now they sent me an email "Partially shipped order" but order status says Shipped... Hoping it's the full order that will come Friday :)

when did u order yours?

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Getting mine delivered today before 3:00 PM via FedEx.

Placed the order via phone through Customer Care on the 11/12.
Received Shipping notification on 11/14.
Package being delivered on 11/15.

Exception pricing upgrade $350 + Tax.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon