11-08-2012 09:02 PM
29 12
tools
    Update on my case:

I checked the USPS tracking # again just to see if it work and it did.

Apparently, my device is still in the sorting facility in Dallas, TX.

So much for pre-ordering the device at 2:30 AM on the 7th with a delivery of the 9th. I will not see the device until Monday or Tuesday. :mad:

I'll be in line at an AT&T store tomorrow. Got to figure out a good excuse for being late or missing from work around 10 ;)
    11-08-2012 07:50 PM
    By what USPS service was the phone sent?
    11-08-2012 08:00 PM
    Update on my case:

So much for pre-ordering the device at 2:30 AM on the 7th with a delivery of the 9th. I will not see the device until Monday or Tuesday. :mad:

I'll be in line at an AT&T store tomorrow. Got to figure out a good excuse for being late or missing from work around 10 ;)
    Where is it headed? There are overnight service areas, believe it or not, through the USPS :)

Good luck, though. Here's to hoping your phone comes in.
    11-08-2012 08:09 PM
    Update on my case:

Also, do not forget that USPS is generally very sluggish with their tracking information until delivery time.
    11-08-2012 09:02 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD