RANT: AT&T my order

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Also, USPS "tracking numbers" can take up to 48 hours to show in their system. There have been times they delivered before it was even trackable

This happens to me A LOT.

I'm hoping that my phone shows up tomorrow or Saturday before their system can get updated. That would be pretty awesome. I'm just happy there is a box with my name carrying my phone in a truck headed to Washington. :cool:

Bryant Spells

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Im pissed because art won't sent my phone until Monday, and it was suppose to arrive the 9th until it got shipped in which I could no longer cancel, if they would have told me before I would have canceled and picked it up in the store and I ordered soon as preorders went up and happen to be a premier customer, and I called before it was shipped and they kept assuring me it would be here Friday and 2 hrs later its coming late, I wouldn't have preordersd to get my stuff late especially since its available in every store one of the rep even hung up on me I can't get credit or nothing, it wouldn't be an issue except I work out owlf town and won't get it till the following weekend, I wasn't even allowed to upgrade my shipping to receive it Saturday

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Now I feel better after the RANT. That was the whole point. There is no logic or reasoning for RANTS.

I know it's not a big deal, it's only a phone and my life will not stop. But when I am told that my phone will be delivered tomorrow and the tracking number they gave is useless, I obviously get upset. And I have every right to get frustrated when I called them and they have no clue how to help me.

That's all. But by the end of the day... AT&T really messed it up. Every one of us have high expectations on this device and obviously would like to lay our hand on this baby the first chance we get. And when you realize that chance is gone.., you get to RANT.

Yes, I am having a glass of wine, watching the Republicans RANT on TV while I am typing this message :p

But I appreciate every one, for their 2 cents on this.

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Update on my case:

I checked the USPS tracking # again just to see if it work and it did.

Apparently, my device is still in the sorting facility in Dallas, TX.

So much for pre-ordering the device at 2:30 AM on the 7th with a delivery of the 9th. I will not see the device until Monday or Tuesday. :mad:

I'll be in line at an AT&T store tomorrow. Got to figure out a good excuse for being late or missing from work around 10 ;)

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Update on my case:

So much for pre-ordering the device at 2:30 AM on the 7th with a delivery of the 9th. I will not see the device until Monday or Tuesday. :mad:

I'll be in line at an AT&T store tomorrow. Got to figure out a good excuse for being late or missing from work around 10 ;)

Where is it headed? There are overnight service areas, believe it or not, through the USPS :)

Good luck, though. Here's to hoping your phone comes in.

Sonofdex

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Update on my case:

Also, do not forget that USPS is generally very sluggish with their tracking information until delivery time.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa