Who got Lumia 920 today?

multek

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks.
The phone is not heavy or hefty as I read in the net. It's about the same weigh as my iphone 4 with SGP leather case; feel good to hold in hand, not feel thick at all. I like it more than iphone 5 which is too light.
Here are some more pictures. My kid wants to play Angry Bird.

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Congrats everyone. I'm getting my Cyan on Monday. I ordered 1 hour after midnight using the Premier site. Fine. If I had the option to choose next day I would have, but it was no option.

At least I don't have to go to work since it's Veterans Day.

sherwin892

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Nice! I tried a few of my local AT&T stores but no one would budge. Even Best Buy. You'd think someone would break the street date to make that commission but no one was helpful at all. lol.

None of my local stores had any demo units tho which was ashamed. Best Buy however had a demo unit of the 8X and after seeing it person, OMG, what a beautiful piece of hardware! I had a sudden change of heart, but for the price and considering I have yet to see and get a feel for the 920 in person, I'll wait. I too hope to fall in love with the 920 as much as I did with the 8x.

cherone21

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I receives bed my 920 today. Great phone. The curved glass really makes the hand set look great. The screen is so smooth. I hope ppl give it a chance. Videos look great, sound great and pictures are very nice.

mjfadaway

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Mr Blurry Cam himself. Lol...jk thanks for the larger images. Do u feel that the screen blends better than the 900 did? Like is it closer to the look of the 800?

MAERSK

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey Multek can you post the fq bands info or RM-### label pic on here. Seems the AT&T Lumia 920 is a 920.2 as opposed to the Rogers & Dev 920 being 920.3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb