Is this going to be on the 920?

Switching from the iPhone 4S, and I don't have my contacts anywhere else, or really know how to but have read about a transfer app that makes it a snap.

If not, how do I go about getting my contacts over? All of my contacts are synced with iCloud, can I simply turn that off, and sync them with my Hotmail which is my Windows Live ID?
    Last edited by SofaTester; 11-08-2012 at 11:43 PM.
    11-08-2012 11:22 PM
    Why don't you sync them to Outlook and pull them from there?
    11-08-2012 11:51 PM
    Why don't you sync them to Outlook and pull them from there?
    I don't have Outlook.

I have Gmail/Hotmail and my Hotmail is my Windows Live ID.
    11-09-2012 12:06 AM
    Are you upgrading phones? If so then this could make things more simple for you. AT&T Mobile Transfer App - Content Transfer Application from AT&T
    11-09-2012 12:10 AM
    Are you upgrading phones? If so then this could make things more simple for you. AT&T Mobile Transfer App - Content Transfer Application from AT&T
    I'm switching from Sprint, but thanks.

I synced through iTunes to my Gmail and got aobut 80% of my contacts but for some reason not all of them, but good enough.

I guess now is as good as time as ever to delete ones I don't need anymore, and add the ones missing that I do need. Shouldn't take too long.

Is there a way to sync my Gmail contacts on the Lumia 920 or will I have to export then import them to my Hotmail so they sync when I first boot up the phone and sign in to my Windows Live?
    11-09-2012 12:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD