11-10-2012 12:46 AM
32 12
tools
    Great review! I am counting down the hours today until I can mess around with mine!
    11-09-2012 08:40 AM
    All we need now is GSMarena and anandtech .. I really wouldn't even bother reading the rest of them.

The only reason I might be interested in this is because I want to see if the glass can handle the overall weight of the phone. The chassis itself is obviously very strong, but the weight it carries won't help the glass on impact..
    I always enjoy Anandtech reviews they always seem to be the least biased ones out there.
    11-09-2012 12:13 PM
    Just left the AT&T store played with a 920. Ok, the weight issue is overblown by mammoth proportions!

I really couldn't tell the difference between my 900 and the 920.

And sorry Winterfang. It blows the 8X out the water. The 8X is arkward.
    Last edited by 1jaxstate1; 11-09-2012 at 05:21 PM.
    11-09-2012 05:08 PM
    Its a solid review. People should check out the camera shoot out between the HTC One X vs 920 vs 900 vs 808 that they did.
    11-09-2012 08:17 PM

Of course it's heavy and thick. N.
    I have handled the phone and it is not heavy. It may weigh more than the other phone, but it is 6.5 ounces. That is not heavy. It is 1 or 2 ounces heavier than other current smart phones, but remember we are talking ounces.

I was truly a little worried, because some of the sites were saying how heavy. One lady claimed you needed two hands. Her review was ridicules. Maybe this review goes too far in the other direction. One thing I do not like in reviews is scores. Give me the facts. I will decide what I like and do not like. Tell me the weight, tell me how it compares. Tell me about the apps that are there and ones that may be missing. Don't just say the app store is bad. I do not do Instagram and do not care about it. I care that I have my banking app. I care I have a Google voice app. Because what is important to me is not what is important to them. I think some people believe they are bias because the put so much weight on things we do not find important.
    11-10-2012 12:25 AM
    They covered the 920 camera in the AAS podcast ... very informative as always

AAS Insight #227: retro phones and camera shoot outs
    11-10-2012 12:42 AM
    Okay so the oblong "metal" area around the camera is now ceramic? I had no idea! This makes me excited, I was worried about getting a ton of scratches. The ceramic would help, correct?
    11-10-2012 12:46 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD