12-17-2012 11:52 PM
1,600 ... 2021222324 ...
tools
    I just checked https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/ and my Yellow 920 just shipped. The phone and its sim card were shipped via FedEx for delivery on 11/16. The charger is still pending shipment.

I'm a premiere customer and ordered on 11/7 at approximately 9am.
    11-14-2012 01:01 PM
    WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Just got my tracking #!!!! Due to arrive this Friday. Shipped to San Francisco...

Premiere member... Ordered on 11/6 @ 9:15PM.

Phone and SIM will be here on Friday.
    No tracking # for the charging plate.

BTW - When I log into my AT&T account, it still shows as processing!
    Use this site: https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/ - THANKS wenw
    You can track by wireless #, home/work #, or order #
    Thank you, the Wife has been on my case about when her phone is going to arrive, since she has already been using my Cyan one already. Looks like Friday, guess I'll have to leave a note on the door to leave it there, so I do not need to goto FedEx location.
    11-14-2012 01:01 PM
    So, I had a long chat session with a rep.

Apparently, when they say, "First come, first served" it doesn't really mean when you ordered the device. It's when it is processed by an AT&T employee and they forward the order to the shipping department.

That means, if there was a slow rep, or they had any questions at all (even simple ones), then your order could have been passed up by people who ordered later than you did.

My order shows that it was placed on the 11th instead of the 7th. I had no issues that should have delayed my processing. They asked me no questions. It just took a long time.

They were unhelpful and could only say over and over agains, "First come, first served only applies to when the order gets to the warehouse."

Sonuva.... :mad:
    11-14-2012 01:03 PM
    order placed 11/7 for yellow 920.. order still pending shipment...

received email, title started with "order confirmation..." got excited..completely forgot i had ordered pizza :mad: thanks papa johns for emailing me so quickly, wondering why at&t can't do the same lol
    joeaux likes this.
    11-14-2012 01:05 PM
    live chatting with a rep at the moment and was told that charging pad is an automatic process with the order. now trying to get the 99 price

and this is what i have gotten as of now

" As for checking we do not have price protection for Nokia Lumia but let me see what other options I ca do to at least help you out .."

lets hope this goes my way
    11-14-2012 01:07 PM
    order placed 11/7 for yellow 920.. Order still pending shipment...

Received email, title started with "order confirmation..." got excited..completely forgot i had ordered pizza :mad: Thanks papa johns for emailing me so quickly, wondering why at&t can't do the same lol
    haha
    11-14-2012 01:08 PM
    I just checked https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/ and my Yellow 920 just shipped. The phone and its sim card were shipped via FedEx for delivery on 11/16. The charger is still pending shipment.

I'm a premiere customer and ordered on 11/7 at approximately 9am.
    lucky, mine is still pending shipment and i ordered 11/6
    Last edited by maoshouse; 11-14-2012 at 01:13 PM. Reason: fixed it.
    11-14-2012 01:10 PM
    I'm getting the following error when I try to use that site...
    Try using your phone number, I'm coming over from Sprint and have no AT&T account yet but that worked for me. Then take note of a new order number you might see there.
    11-14-2012 01:12 PM
    and its done!! got credited 100 to my account, now the wait for shipping confirmation :/
    11-14-2012 01:14 PM
    Try using your phone number, I'm coming over from Sprint and have no AT&T account yet but that worked for me. Then take note of a new order number you might see there.
    that's what i did. it only works with my phone number. still no ship sigh.
    11-14-2012 01:15 PM
    and its done!! got credited 100 to my account, now the wait for shipping confirmation :/
    Grats, I had to fight to get the free charge pads.
    11-14-2012 01:16 PM
    lucky, mine is still pending shipment and i ordered 11/6
    Apparently it's not about when you ordered. It's about when the rep handling your order happens to get the information to the warehouse.
    11-14-2012 01:20 PM
    Apparently it's not about when you ordered. It's about when the rep handling your order happens to get the information to the warehouse.
    Agreed. I ordered on 11/07 at 12:10 am EST through Premier but my status was set to "Attention" until late that afternoon. I think mine was under review for some unknown reason until then. I never called them, they never called me, status just changed to "Preorder Processing" where it still sits now.
    11-14-2012 01:28 PM
    just got off the phone with the AT&T rep...she was 100000(ect 0's) times more knowledgable then the chat people.

I started by just saying I was looking to get some details about when my phone was supposed to ship because it was stuck in "Pending Shipment" and her response "I bet you ordered a Lumia 920, didn't you?" My jaw dropped, haha, she knew my plight! Anyway, she said they were getting crazy amounts of orders and were just not prepared inventory wise.

Anyway, they whipped my activation fee and threw a little more on top to make me happy. She also explained how to go about using a contract on a Minutes Only plan line to get a new Smartphone for one of our other lines.

bad news...she said it would be 3-5 days until shipped.
    "Your order was placed: 02:03 PM CST November 07, 2012"
    3-5 days shipped dates: 866-267-4510
    Refund and 920 knowledge: 800-331-0500
    Last edited by Curtieson; 11-14-2012 at 01:55 PM.
    dtboos likes this.
    11-14-2012 01:31 PM
    Agreed. I ordered on 11/07 at 12:10 am EST through Premier but my status was set to "Attention" until late that afternoon. I think mine was under review for some unknown reason until then. I never called them, they never called me, status just changed to "Preorder Processing" where it still sits now.
    So you ordered fairly early, but are likely further down in the order queue than you should be.
    11-14-2012 01:31 PM
    just got off the phone with the AT&T rep...she was 100000(ect 0's) times more knowledgable then the chat people.

I started by just saying I was looking to get some details about when my phone was supposed to ship because it was stuck in "Pending Shipment" and her response "I bet you ordered a Lumia 920, didn't you?" My jaw dropped, haha, she knew my plight! Anyway, she said they were getting crazy amounts of orders and were just not prepared inventory wise.

Anyway, they whipped my activation fee and threw a little more on top to make me happy. She also explained how to go about using a contract on a Minutes Only plan line to get a new Smartphone for one of our other lines.

Which dept did you call? Who did you talk to?

I spoke to two people that were unhelpful. Then chatted with someone that was unhelpful.

Not that they're trying to be unhelpful, but they just all seemed clueless.

I ordred on the 7th, but the CSR I chatted with said that my order says the 11th because that's when the order finally made it the warehouse. So that's the date they'll use.
    11-14-2012 01:34 PM
    So you ordered fairly early, but are likely further down in the order queue than you should be.
    Bad news for us who ordered it on the release date, so much for thinking that the att stores would actually carry an anticipated phone...
    11-14-2012 01:35 PM
    Well now I'm shocked. I just checked my order status and I'm now shipped! Arriving in NYC on Friday by 4:30 pm. It was picked up at 12:55 pm in Memphis. Perhaps they've made it to the afternoon of the 7th on fulfilling yellow orders now.
    11-14-2012 01:37 PM
    Damn, so checked my order status now and I have a tracking number for my Yellow 920!! And my Red is here today!! Weird part (as some others have noticed), is that it has a tracking number but going to UPS site, it says "UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

When that happened with my red one, it didn't ship out until the next day. However, it also showed that status much later in the day. Here's to hoping that it ACTUALLY ships today!
    11-14-2012 01:37 PM
    Well now I'm shocked. I just checked my order status and I'm now shipped! Arriving in NYC on Friday by 4:30 pm. It was picked up at 12:55 pm in Memphis. Perhaps they've made it to the afternoon of the 7th on fulfilling yellow orders now.
    Congrats!
    11-14-2012 01:38 PM

I'm still rather apprehensive... It sounds like she knows what's going on, but It's just one AT&T rep. Hopefully yours gets shipped sooner, mine as well. haha.
    11-14-2012 01:39 PM
    I just received this: (Ordered at 7 AM CST on Nov 7, status order date Nov 7)

Dear ******,

Thank you for your recent purchase on the AT&T Premier Online Store. We are pleased that you chose AT&T as your wireless service provider.

Unfortunately, items in your order are out of stock and are backordered. We will ship them as soon as they are available, and notify you of the shipment by email. We will ship multiple backordered items when all items are in stock.

If your order remains out of stock or backordered for 30 days, your order will be automatically canceled.

You can view the status of your order on AT&T Premier Online Store at any time.

When I go to view the status it still says pre processing or what have you.

No indication as to what item is backordered, the phone or the charger. No estimate ship date either.
    11-14-2012 01:53 PM
    In process...

Pending Shipment...

(Refresh)

In process...

Pending Shipment...

(Refresh)

In process...

Pending Shipment...

(Refresh)

In process...

Pending Shipment...

(Refresh)

In process...

Pending Shipment...

(Refresh)
    Reflexx likes this.
    11-14-2012 01:55 PM

Dear ******,

Thank you for your recent purchase on the AT&T Premier Online Store. We are pleased that you chose AT&T as your wireless service provider.

Unfortunately, items in your order are out of stock and are backordered. We will ship them as soon as they are available, and notify you of the shipment by email. We will ship multiple backordered items when all items are in stock.

If your order remains out of stock or backordered for 30 days, your order will be automatically canceled.

No indication as to what item is backordered, the phone or the charger. No estimate ship date either.
    That's more than they told me when I ordered.

****... I didn't even receive a confirmation email.
    11-14-2012 01:56 PM

Dear ******,

I just received the same email. I ordered 11/8 at 6PM.
    11-14-2012 01:56 PM
1,600 ... 2021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD