12-17-2012 11:52 PM
1,600 ... 2122232425 ...
tools
    Well just got off with yet another CSR. I ordered Yellow 920 on the 10th and have been in limbo with everyone else. Rep looked up my order and said that it was still pending. Said that he checked the inventory locator and was showing 3 available. He said mine should be one of those 3 and I should have the phone most likely Friday or Monday. Sounds like bull to me but thought I would share what I heard. This is totally ridiculous that ATT can't even have straight information about the status of these orders. Could have walked out of the store the day I ordered with a Black or White unit and now I'm stuck.
    11-14-2012 01:58 PM
    Which dept did you call? Who did you talk to?

I spoke to two people that were unhelpful. Then chatted with someone that was unhelpful.

I ordred on the 7th, but the CSR I chatted with said that my order says the 11th because that's when the order finally made it the warehouse. So that's the date they'll use.
    I'm still rather apprehensive... It sounds like she knows what's going on, but It's just one AT&T rep. Hopefully yours gets shipped sooner, mine as well. haha.
    Added this to my other post:

3-5 days shipped dates: 866-267-4510
    Refund and 920 knowledge: 800-331-0500

I don't care if it is 3 days, I just want someone to tell me that...so I know what is going on! I didn't get my order in until 3PM Eastern on the 7th, so I am not surprised I didn't make wave one....but I am just glad to see there IS a "wave one" now.
    11-14-2012 01:59 PM
    I just received the same email. I ordered 11/8 at 6PM.
    ditto =(
    11-14-2012 02:01 PM
    I just received the same email. I ordered 11/8 at 6PM.
    I just got the same email. I ordered 10am CST on the 7th (but AT&T's order page says it was the 8th).

My tracking pages haven't changed. "In Progress" and "Pending Shipment" on the wireless.att.com one, and "Processing" on the other.
    11-14-2012 02:05 PM
    One take away from this whole ordeal is that I am getting really fast at typing Captcha's.
    Reflexx, larrynj and havanahjoe like this.
    11-14-2012 02:07 PM
    Well apparently It wont let me link a photo.... so Good news is I have a shipping date for my phone :)

Thanks to the person who posted the Order Status site :) I know have a tracking number WOOHOOO
    11-14-2012 02:08 PM
    ditto =(
    I just received this: (Ordered at 7 AM CST on Nov 7, status order date Nov 7)

Dear ******,

Thank you for your recent purchase on the AT&T Premier Online Store. We are pleased that you chose AT&T as your wireless service provider.

Unfortunately, items in your order are out of stock and are backordered. We will ship them as soon as they are available, and notify you of the shipment by email. We will ship multiple backordered items when all items are in stock.

If your order remains out of stock or backordered for 30 days, your order will be automatically canceled.

You can view the status of your order on AT&T Premier Online Store at any time.

When I go to view the status it still says pre processing or what have you.

No indication as to what item is backordered, the phone or the charger. No estimate ship date either.
    This email means nothing. I got this email right now. I also already have tracking info and my package has already been picked up by fedex.
    11-14-2012 02:08 PM
    One take away from this whole ordeal is that I am getting really fast at typing Captcha's.
    Haha!
    11-14-2012 02:10 PM
    This email means nothing. I got this email right now. I also already have tracking info and my package has already been picked up by fedex.
    I was kind of hoping that it was just a blanket, non-specific email that AT&T sent out because they realize how frustrated people are getting from the lack of communication about their orders. It also gives them something to fall back on when people complain, so they can say "Didn't you get that email? It's backordered and we have 30 days to screw with you now!"
    11-14-2012 02:11 PM
    I just got the same email. I ordered 10am CST on the 7th (but AT&T's order page says it was the 8th).

My tracking pages haven't changed. "In Progress" and "Pending Shipment" on the wireless.att.com one, and "Processing" on the other.
    I guess I know what to expect then. I ordered on the 7th, but AT&T's page says the 11th.
    11-14-2012 02:11 PM
    that is highly encouraging =) but with the disaster that has become the yellow nokia 920 preorder launch(more like no-launch), i won't get too excited. I'm glad your phone is being shipped!
    11-14-2012 02:12 PM
    has anyone gotten shipping notification for phones ordered after the 7th?
    fradchad likes this.
    11-14-2012 02:13 PM
    Good gravy. Here I was ready to pay an etf and all that jazz. Guess my trophy will live on until next summer. This is why I left at&t a few years ago. Looks like nothing has changed.
    11-14-2012 02:13 PM
    any non premier members get shipping update? im bored of all this
    11-14-2012 02:14 PM
    I just received this email too, I'm hoping it is just referring to the charging plate!
    11-14-2012 02:16 PM
    I ordered on the 7th and got that email as well, but i was able to get a Tracking number from the https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status site. but on the other places it still shows processing and even on the the order_Status site, it shows Quantity order 1 and 0 for the shipped even with the tracking number.... very confusing.
    11-14-2012 02:18 PM
    I don't even have a tracking number and I ordered on the same day,,,
    11-14-2012 02:21 PM
    I just received this: (Ordered at 7 AM CST on Nov 7, status order date Nov 7)

Dear ******,

Thank you for your recent purchase on the AT&T Premier Online Store. We are pleased that you chose AT&T as your wireless service provider.

Unfortunately, items in your order are out of stock and are backordered. We will ship them as soon as they are available, and notify you of the shipment by email. We will ship multiple backordered items when all items are in stock.

If your order remains out of stock or backordered for 30 days, your order will be automatically canceled.

When I go to view the status it still says pre processing or what have you.

No indication as to what item is backordered, the phone or the charger. No estimate ship date either.

If you go to

https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/

Does it list the phone as being on backorder? I still have mine listed as on order. All 3 items say pending shipment.

Interestingly enough, I got this number from one of the chat reps (who was completely useless otherwise).

866-499-8008

It seems to be yet ANOTHER different system for order status because this time, the automated line says that my order has been processed (past tense) and is awaiting shipment.

So my count right now is 4 different order status systems that show 4 different (albeit slightly) statuses for my order. Way to go AT&T, no wonder you can't get your act together.
    dtboos likes this.
    11-14-2012 02:21 PM
    I just got off the phone with AT&T's social media manger. She told me the yellow phones are back ordered until Dec 2. She said they didn't expect the yellow phones to be so popular and ran out of stock quickly. Red is also very hard to find too. She said most the time they have yellow phones they end up with a ton of stock left over.

So I guess I will continue to wait. At least my Titan II still works great.
    11-14-2012 02:23 PM
    Orderd 8:50 AM EST on the 7th, still pending shipping. https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status said order date for me was the 8th but when I called them they saw the 7th. Some who ordered early on the 7th have gotten tracking numbers, I'm not one of them.
    Added this to my other post:

3-5 days shipped dates: 866-267-4510
    Refund and 920 knowledge: 800-331-0500

I don't care if it is 3 days, I just want someone to tell me that...so I know what is going on! I didn't get my order in until 3PM Eastern on the 7th, so I am not surprised I didn't make wave one....but I am just glad to see there IS a "wave one" now.
    Awesome! That Ship Dates # worked great. My order has apparently SHIPPED! Never got an email, and website still doesn't show it. This is probably the quickest way for people to find out if their order has actually been sent yet. Could take awhile to get through into all their systems ect.
    I just received two emails that said my order was canceled and two that said it was back-ordered. I called and they said it shows as still in process. The did credit me my upgrade fee, but they were supposed to do that anyway.
    11-14-2012 02:24 PM
    I just got off the phone with AT&T's social media manger. She told me the yellow phones are back ordered until Dec 2. She said they didn't expect the yellow phones to be so popular and ran out of stock quickly. Red is also very hard to find too. She said most the time they have yellow phones they end up with a ton of stock left over.

So I guess I will continue to wait. At least my Titan II still works great.
    Should have asked about the cyan one. It seems to be between yellow and red in terms of availability. Based on this forum it seems like lots of red phones are getting out. Sure hope I'm not waiting until December.
    11-14-2012 02:25 PM
    If you go to

https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/

Does it list the phone as being on backorder? I still have mine listed as on order. All 3 items say pending shipment.

Interestingly enough, I got this number from one of the chat reps (who was completely useless otherwise).

866-499-8008

It seems to be yet ANOTHER different system for order status because this time, the automated line says that my order has been processed (past tense) and is awaiting shipment.

So my count right now is 4 different order status systems that show 4 different (albeit slightly) statuses for my order. Way to go AT&T, no wonder you can't get your act together.

Thats the premier account number.
    11-14-2012 02:26 PM
    Another day, no change. Online chat was waste of time. Called, and opened a Case, and asked for a financial reward, and supposedly got a $20 credit to my account.
    Just recieved this from AT&T:
    Dear MARK xxxx,

Reference Web Order Number: xxxxxxxxxx Thank you,

The AT&T Premier Team
    11-14-2012 02:31 PM
1,600 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD