1,600 ... 3334353637 ...
tools
    oh shoot.

"Expected Delivery By:
    November 17, 2012
    Delivery Confirmation"

....but leaving on the 16th for a week. :@
    11-15-2012 10:08 AM
    My yellow phone has shipped! Got the tracking info last night. It shipped USPS which means I will not get it until Monday.
    11-15-2012 10:17 AM
    My yellow phone has shipped! Got the tracking info last night. It shipped USPS which means I will not get it until Monday.
    when did you order it? premier account?
    11-15-2012 10:20 AM
    Well..... I GOT TRACKING NUMBERS!!!!

Now here's the real question.... If it shipped super early today.... which it did...... Can it get to me by Friday.... Probably not... Darn. The phone will be in a mailbox all week if I don't get it.
    11-15-2012 10:22 AM
    Why not by Saturday? They do that.
    11-15-2012 10:23 AM
    I've had this damn tracking status for about 21 hours now: "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on November 14, 2012 to expect your package for mailing."

I wonder if the seller has tracking numbers automatically generated but never actually shipped the phone yesterday. The fact that you got an update on the USPS site this morning and I didn't suggests the seller didn't actually ship my phone yet. If they did I would have a shot at getting it tomorrow. Otherwise, it's Saturday at the earliest :dry.

Sounds like you'll have yours by tomorrow! :happy:
    I sure hope you are right! I'm still thinking Saturday. I am just crossing my fingers that it's not on Monday lol. I am so impatient!
    11-15-2012 10:23 AM
    We should have kept track on how many times we checked the status over the last 8 or 9 days. I'd guess most are over 100 times.
    11-15-2012 10:33 AM
    Mine has arrived.
    larrynj likes this.
    11-15-2012 10:37 AM
    We should have kept track on how many times we checked the status over the last 8 or 9 days. I'd guess most are over 100 times.
    A day....lol :P
    11-15-2012 10:42 AM
    Just got my tracking number!!

Ordered at about 6pm ET on 11/8. Woke up this morning at 9:30 and no tracking. Went back to sleep for two hours and checked again and boom tracking number!!

But again this is ridiculous. I want ATT to waive my activation fee too!!!
    11-15-2012 10:46 AM
    Just spoke to a CSR who told me that the phone is infact back-ordered and politely affirmed that she has no more information than that.
    At least she told me I could cancel the order at the POS (ordered it from a store).
    If the order is not shipped within 3 days, the hold on the CC goes off. Not sure if anybody noticed this on their credit cards too. Confirm, can anyone?
    11-15-2012 10:47 AM
    Well I'm late to the party and ordered on 11/13. There seems to be very little hope I'll receive my yellow 920 by Thanksgiving if reports from this forum are accurate.

My order is processing and I haven't received a back-ordered email yet which has me hopeful but who knows what the weekend will bring.

Has anyone ordered in the past week who has a similar experience?
    11-15-2012 10:51 AM
    I doubt they'd deliver on Thanksgiving. You better hope you see it by Wednesday!
    Ack! You're right!!
    11-15-2012 10:53 AM
    oh shoot.

"Expected Delivery By:

November 17, 2012

Delivery Confirmation"

....but leaving on the 16th for a week. :@

Just route it to my house and I'll hold it for you.

:)
    11-15-2012 10:54 AM
    My friend ordered his 11/9 at like 10pm PST...and he got his tracking info today. I ordered mine at 11/9 at 6am PST and I got nothing...
    11-15-2012 10:54 AM

100 times?

Maybe in 2 hrs.
    11-15-2012 10:55 AM
    My friend ordered his 11/9 at like 10pm PST...and he got his tracking info today. I ordered mine at 11/9 at 6am PST and I got nothing...

According to AT&T support, I guess I ordered on 11/09 also. I thought I ordered earlier. Oh well.

Worst thing is that the warehouse shows my order as 11/11 because whatever AT&T rep processed my order was slow as molasses.
    11-15-2012 10:58 AM
    Dont feel bad. I ordered mine on the 8th and I still havent gotten my tracking info :(
    11-15-2012 10:58 AM
    Dont feel bad. I ordered mine on the 8th and I still havent gotten my tracking info :(
    Don't worry, I ordered on the 7th and JUST got mine despite some people ordering on the 9th getting it before me, it's such a faulty system
    culpepperkelli likes this.
    11-15-2012 11:03 AM
    Don't worry, I ordered on the 7th and JUST got mine despite some people ordering on the 9th getting it before me, it's such a faulty system
    So I should be getting mine soon hopefully!!!
    11-15-2012 11:05 AM
    Wow, AT&T's customer service just took a turn for the worse. I've made it a point to not be rude with the CSRs and try to be as polite as possible (even though in the back of my mind I hate AT&T). They apparently can't afford me the same courtesy.

Tried to do a chat session and the chat operator told me that the device is shipped first come first served. She asked if I had any further questions, I said she didn't answer my question and she just said thank you, have a nice day, and terminated the chat session.

Tried calling in to find out the order status and pretty much the exact same thing happened. They said orders are shipped first come first served, there's no other information and just hung up on me.

I can't even begin to express how much I hate AT&T. I'm sure grass is always greener, but if Verizon or Tmo carried the 920, I would have jumped ship in a heartbeat.
    11-15-2012 11:07 AM
    My shipping status on the USPS website hasn't changed in 24 hours :dry
    11-15-2012 11:22 AM
    Wow, AT&T's customer service just took a turn for the worse. I've made it a point to not be rude with the CSRs and try to be as polite as possible (even though in the back of my mind I hate AT&T). They apparently can't afford me the same courtesy.

Tried to do a chat session and the chat operator told me that the device is shipped first come first served. She asked if I had any further questions, I said she didn't answer my question and she just said thank you, have a nice day, and terminated the chat session.

Tried calling in to find out the order status and pretty much the exact same thing happened. They said orders are shipped first come first served, there's no other information and just hung up on me.

I can't even begin to express how much I hate AT&T. I'm sure grass is always greener, but if Verizon or Tmo carried the 920, I would have jumped ship in a heartbeat.
    Is there a reason you're not buying the phone off contract to use with an MVNO (and not only stop giving AT&T your business, but save money in the process)?
    11-15-2012 11:24 AM
    My shipping status on the USPS website hasn't changed in 24 hours :dry
    USPS has horrible updates. OR!!! The truck hit a bump and your box, only yours (specifically), fell out of the truck into a ditch.

It says my shipping number doesn't exist. lol.
    11-15-2012 11:26 AM
    OK guys, this is interesting...

I got my tracking number from AT&T yesterday via https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status website. Everything was nice.

Then I started tracking it on Fedex site, but it has now been a day, since this is initiated.

I wanted to ask if anybody has the same situation, because for me this means they (AT&T) have created a tracking number online, but did not ship anything physically. You know, like a bad eBay seller who creates a shipping label the moment you buy something then takes time to actually dispatch the item.

My frustration is actually this: if they physically ship this today, I won't be getting it on or after Monday, instead of Friday!

What do you guys think?
    11-15-2012 11:31 AM
1,600 ... 3334353637 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD