Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I want to voice my disgust with this forum. Yesterday I posted that my husband's yellow was shipped, got railed on because of it, even had the board moderators moderate my posts before they showed up on the forums, and what happens today? People's yellows are shipped. Really nice job guys. I'll probably get banned for this post now.

Jessica

Surprised this got lost in the flood of posts.

What exactly happened? I didn't notice anyone getting upset over any of your posts (maybe I missed some posts). Sorry that you feel upset though.

vioalas

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping that even if my phone ships really early Thursday, I still get it by Friday somehow. Send some good vibes my way my friends!

Nabiscuit

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
OK, let me check my order status for the upteenth time today. F5. Type in Captcha.
Wait for it... Wait for it... What? Is that a tracking number I see? :shocked: My eyes must be playing tricks on me. Blink. Blink. Blink. OMG, that is a tracking number! My order shipped! Wooohooo!!! Happy Dance! :D Ah, I can finally feel the stress starting to melt away... My order shipped via USPS out of Memphis. I wonder how long it will take to get to California. I hope I get my phone by Saturday. I'm so excited!
FYI, I ordered mine at 2:22 am CST on 11/7; non-premier.
Looks like those yellow Lumias are finally shipping.

Yay! Welcome to the love fest!

I take it you shipped priority, right? I bet we're gonna get our phones at the same time!

vioalas

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
OK, let me check my order status for the upteenth time today. F5. Type in Captcha.
Wait for it... Wait for it... What? Is that a tracking number I see? :shocked: My eyes must be playing tricks on me. Blink. Blink. Blink. OMG, that is a tracking number! My order shipped! Wooohooo!!! Happy Dance! :D Ah, I can finally feel the stress starting to melt away... My order shipped via USPS out of Memphis. I wonder how long it will take to get to California. I hope I get my phone by Saturday. I'm so excited!

And you JUST saw this update?

AugustVance

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
BOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

Tracking Number.

Ordered Nov 8th 12pm. Not a Premiere.

WOOOO YEAHHHHH BOOOOYYYYYYYY IIITTTTT BBBBBBBEEEEEEE GGGGOOOOOIIIIINNNNN DDDDDOOOOOWWWWWWNNNNN

fradchad

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

I must not be refreshing my screen right! GAR!

potahov

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Don't understand how do they work if they ship for those who ordered 11/8 and skip 11/7 orders. Mine still "cancelled" on status page and they tell that it's OK and they don't have any estimates when it would be shipped, just sit and wait more

fradchad

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Don't understand how do they work if they ship for those who ordered 11/8 and skip 11/7 orders. Mine still "cancelled" on status page and they tell that it's OK and they don't have any estimates when it would be shipped, just sit and wait more
That totally sucks. sorry. Watch them change their tune when it still says cancelled in a few days :/

DanteintheDark

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I guess "first come, first serve" was too difficult a concept for them to actually manage. Not sure why they put it on the confirmations if it's not true.

Averry

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Yeah. Mine shipped! I'll get it tomorrow thanks to next day air.

I ordered at about 2:30 am Eastern Time Tuesday Night/Wednesday morning.

I guess I'm not worried about getting free shipping or any other deals at this point. I'm just excited to get the phone and I hope the charging pad comes at a decent time.

* Edit: Non Premiere

Last edited:

Bundalings

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine in the store, and they didn't give me a shipping option. Is FedEx next day air the default? I hope I get it by the weekend. The rep that sold it to me said it should, and if they're shipping them all out now, and if it's coming by next day air, then I have hope that it will be right on time. Fingers X

Oridus

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I'll just leave this right here....

2aryhe9y.jpg

Lol sorry its just nice not sitting in the anticipation line for once

fradchad

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine in the store, and they didn't give me a shipping option. Is FedEx next day air the default? I hope I get it by the weekend. The rep that sold it to me said it should, and if they're shipping them all out now, and if it's coming by next day air, then I have hope that it will be right on time. Fingers X
Oh wow and you got yellow? Yea I think they are just processing them as fast as physically possible.

Bundalings

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Oh wow and you got yellow? Yea I think they are just processing them as fast as physically possible.
Yeah, I ordered it in-store on the 9th. Premier. So I'm probably down the list a bit. But hopefully in the first batch, still. So excited. If I can get over the uncomfortable Windows Phone keyboard (I'll miss you, SwiftKey) then I think I will really love my Lumia.

Averry

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I think it's 2nd Day Default, but I just paid extra for next day.

I only work 1 of 2 jobs tomorrow so I'll have more time to play with it.

FrankieA

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Woooooohoooo! Mine is shipped! Ordered it at about 5pm on Nov 7.

... unfortunately I'm going on Vacation for 2 weeks so I won't even see it till two weeks later :( anyone wanna babysit mine for me?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)