12-17-2012 11:52 PM
1,600 ... 4041424344 ...
tools
    It would be nice if what the rep said was true but, from what we've all seen, he most likely lied to you (or was misinformed). If you do get yours in 3 - 5 days, that means ours should be coming around the same time, so please keep us posted.
    If he/she were to get it in 3-5 days, then ours should have tracking numbers right now. And mine doesn't.
    11-16-2012 04:55 PM
    im about to open up a line till i receive mine then just cancel the line before the 14 days are over. i cant live with this waiting game
    11-16-2012 04:58 PM
    Has anyone looked at a calendar?

December 2nd is a SUNDAY. AT&T will not be receiving phones that day and they most certainly will not be shipping out phones on that day. Whoever started this notion that December 2nd is a magical day is talking out their backside.
    So what if it's Sunday? You actually think Nokia ships to AT&T using USPS, UPS, or FedEX?:lol:

Bob: Hey Carl, 15 UPS trucks just pulled up.
    Carl: Must be our shipment from Nokia

Of course not. We're talking a shipping company with a semi that's dropping off a triple trailer full of phones. I understand that UPS has Trailers as well, but there are other "delivery" companies that WILL deliver on Sunday. So, is it likely that it will get delivered on a Sunday? Probably not. Is it possible? Absolutely!!

And of course they wouldn't be shipping any phones out until the 3rd, as non of the above stated shippers would pick up until then anyway.
    11-16-2012 05:00 PM
    im about to open up a line till i receive mine then just cancel the line before the 14 days are over. i cant live with this waiting game
    Is AT&T refunding everything if phone is returned after the first 14 days? Or you pay for prorated usage?
    11-16-2012 05:02 PM
    It would be nice if what the rep said was true but, from what we've all seen, he most likely lied to you (or was misinformed). If you do get yours in 3 - 5 days, that means ours should be coming around the same time, so please keep us posted.
    All three items are now pending shipment.
    11-16-2012 05:24 PM
    Same story for everyone whose been waiting for a week.
    JBlack02187 likes this.
    11-16-2012 05:25 PM
    welcome to our world
    JBlack02187 likes this.
    11-16-2012 05:26 PM
    Aauhuaehuhauehuaheuhau
    11-16-2012 05:28 PM
    Hate to burst your bubble, but mine has been pending shipment for 7 days.
    11-16-2012 05:43 PM
    Bah humbug juat received an att update email thinking it was my phone, but now, just noise about my att app
    11-16-2012 06:14 PM
    So what if it's Sunday? You actually think Nokia ships to AT&T using USPS, UPS, or FedEX?:lol:

Bob: Hey Carl, 15 UPS trucks just pulled up.
    Carl: Must be our shipment from Nokia

Of course not. We're talking a shipping company with a semi that's dropping off a triple trailer full of phones. I understand that UPS has Trailers as well, but there are other "delivery" companies that WILL deliver on Sunday. So, is it likely that it will get delivered on a Sunday? Probably not. Is it possible? Absolutely!!

And of course they wouldn't be shipping any phones out until the 3rd, as non of the above stated shippers would pick up until then anyway.

UPS does do - Next flight Out Sonic Delivery. They use United, American Airlines..etc and something can be delivered within 4 hours
    11-16-2012 06:15 PM
    I understand that UPS has Trailers as well, but there are other "delivery" companies that WILL deliver on Sunday. So, is it likely that it will get delivered on a Sunday? Probably not. Is it possible? Absolutely!!
    I'm in management in the logistics (shipping/receiving/trucking) industry and this is absolutely correct - we have offices that never close...even on holidays and trucks on the road every day of the year.

My Yellow Lumia 920 should be available for pickup tomorrow HAPPY :) !

...but I won't be available to receive it so won't have it till Monday SAD :( .
    11-16-2012 07:54 PM
    Got mine earlier today. Already got it all fixed up. Moved all my goodies and stuff over from the White Lumia 900. I really dig the small tiles alot. Yeah, this is a great phone so far.
    -joe-
    11-16-2012 08:00 PM
    Mine has been pending since Tuesday and I keep drooling at my wife Cyan L920.....so annoying
    11-16-2012 08:26 PM
    Here she is! She does exist! Stay resolute my fellow yellow lovers! She will be with you all just shortly!
    wp_000563.jpg
    11-16-2012 08:36 PM
    I would like to clarify, that no one who ordered on or after the 9th has gotten any kind of confirmation or shipping information beyond "Pending Shipment" on ATT's tracking site? The wait is killing me, somehow more than the wait for Halo 4. I don't know why I'm so excited about this phone.
    11-16-2012 08:40 PM
    Arrived this afternoon:

Ethere likes this.
    11-16-2012 08:44 PM
    Ours should be here Monday. I can't wait. One for me and another for my wife.
    11-16-2012 08:46 PM
    I would like to clarify, that no one who ordered on or after the 9th has gotten any kind of confirmation or shipping information beyond "Pending Shipment" on ATT's tracking site? The wait is killing me, somehow more than the wait for Halo 4. I don't know why I'm so excited about this phone.
    So far there has been a few that ordered on the 9th that have received theirs. There are also others from the 7-8 that have not received theirs. So it's all over the board.
    11-16-2012 08:47 PM
    My situation is I ordered and got a confirmation email at 5am PST on the 7th, but was never charged/pending...etc I called 36 hours later to check the status and they found a mistake that the order was not pushed...whatever that means.

So on the 9th at 8pm PST I was charged and order went through, so now the -- wireless.att.com/order_status/ says I ordered on 11/9 Order Number: EXTPxxxxxxxx

But on -- wireless.att.com/business/order_status it says i ordered on 11/7 Order ID:101010xxxxxxxxxxx

It's weird I have 2 different Order numbers. I think the Order Number: EXTPxxxxxxx is the order number for the warehouse and 11/9 is when the Warehouse got the Order
    11-16-2012 09:59 PM
    I ordered mine on the 13th I think and it shows as processed, shipped and in transit...should arrive tomorrow.
    11-16-2012 10:14 PM
    I ordered mine on the 13th I think and it shows as processed, shipped and in transit...should arrive tomorrow.
    You ordered your yellow on the 13th and it's already been shipped? Congratulations and good for you, but I think I speak for the rest of us when I say WHAT THE ****????

Edit: So right before I posted this, I had no tracking information. Being crazy, I decided to check one more time after I posted (span of maybe 60 seconds). GASP! Tracking information showed up! Ordered on the 9th around 10am. Premier customer. Tracking info doesn't show up in FedEx yet, so I won't believe it until I actually see it but it is some real progress.

This after finally being told by customer service earlier today that it was backordered.
    11-16-2012 10:47 PM
    A Yellow Lumia 920?
    11-16-2012 10:50 PM
    Just checked order status, got a fedex tracking number and package has been picked up by fedex. Yellow L920 on its way. Charging pad still on backorder. Premier order, completed around 2pm pst on the 9th.
    Liar liar pants on fire.
    Liar liar pants on fire.
    JBlack02187 likes this.
1,600 ... 4041424344 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD