12-17-2012 11:52 PM
1,600 ... 4849505152 ...
tools
    Update. Ordered on 11/09. Pending until today. This morning cancelled. Talked to a AT&T social customer care person from twitter. He talked to a shipping manager and supposedly he revived my order. They had no idea why it got canceled and are going to try to bump me back to my spot in line. Hoping I can get a tracking number tomorrow.
    11-19-2012 05:12 PM
    I emailed the CEO Nokia and he forwarded my complaint to the US person in charge working with AT&T and he is looking into it.
    11-19-2012 05:17 PM
    WOO HOO! Got my tracking number. Ordered on 11/9 in store approx 1pm PST. Non-premiere
    11-19-2012 05:45 PM
    Just got my tracking number, the USPS site isn't able to give me date of arrival, but all looks clear. (I ordered on the 9th at around noon EST).
    11-19-2012 05:59 PM
    Ordered on the nineth, no tracking just says pending, fml
    11-19-2012 06:04 PM
    Talked to a rep on the phone again. They confirmed that I ordered 11 days ago, on the 8th.

No info yet.

First come first served? Bwahahahahahaha!!!
    Got my USPS tracking numbers (Yellow 920 and SIM) a few minutes ago. Shipped 11/19.

Ordered 11/9 3PM PST
    non-premium

Chillax
    To the people that did get their phones...

Did you also get the charging pads? Or are those still on backorder?
    11-19-2012 06:06 PM
    11/9....... 9:30am EST and nothing
    11-19-2012 06:07 PM
    YAY!! MY ORDER JUST SHIPPED WITH USPS!! :D:D:D:D:D:D Hope it comes Saturday at latest. I ordered the JBL PowerUp and it shipped today with UPS, but won't arrive until NEXT Tuesday. :(
    11-19-2012 06:13 PM
    YAY!! MY ORDER JUST SHIPPED WITH USPS!! :D:D:D:D:D:D Hope it comes Saturday at latest. I ordered the JBL PowerUp and it shipped today with UPS, but won't arrive until NEXT Tuesday. :(
    Should be 2 day shipping. Hoping for the best for you buddy.
    11-19-2012 06:15 PM
    Where did you check your tracking info? I've been checking the "My Orders" section of my account on the AT&T site. Is there a better place to check?
    Go to http://wireless.att.com/order_status

Select Wireless Number from the drop down menu
    Enter Wireless Number
    Enter Billing OR Shipping Zip Code
    Enter Captcha
    Click Submit

That way has more info and is more up-to-date as far as I've experienced.
    11-19-2012 06:20 PM
    So did everybody who got their items shipped via USPS got it second-day? Btw when I try to track the package I get this:

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.

I assume it's not in their system yet?

I made the mistake of having it shipped to my office. My office's shipping dept. is closed on Thursday and Friday... will USPS take it back to their facility?
    11-19-2012 06:32 PM
    Had given up hope that mine would ship today but just checked and I HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER! Yeah! My order was placed on 11/9 at 6:20p EST. With any luck I'll have it by Friday. Hoping for Wednesday but not holding my breath. Charging pad is still showing In Process but that's ok.
    11-19-2012 06:37 PM
    Ok, who got their Yellow and is selling it on Craigslist huh???

*****NOKIA LUMIA 920*****
    Last edited by Chris Parsons; 11-20-2012 at 09:30 AM.
    11-19-2012 06:40 PM
    Funny.

I mentioned to AT&T rep...

People on the 9th were getting tracking numbers
    I ordered on the 8th, as verified by several AT&T reps
    I was told multiple times that orders were processed "First come, first served."

What was her answer?

"Yeah. We had customers say the same thing with the iPhone, wondering why some people got theirs before others."

Umm... okay? How does this answer my concern at all? It's like saying, "Yeah.. first come first served was just bs to get you off the phone."
    11-19-2012 06:47 PM
    Some of you need to chill out and learn how shipping works. Just because you have a tracking number MEANS NOTHING. There's isn't a USPS guy sitting there getting handed packages as soon as your label is put on the box. The stuff goes out in bulk. ONE label for hundreds of packages is created so when that load gets scanned it's updated to Acceptance. As soon as you get your tracking number you won't see any info. WHY? BECAUSE IT HASN'T GONE ANYWHERE YET. I'll give you a little tip about USPS, the status will update very little during its journey. It's usually acceptance, processed through sort facility in Texas then another sort facility then arrived at your post office then all mail sorted then out for delivery. The day it's expected to be delivered it all shows up at once usually between 11am-3pm. Your status as delivered won't even show up until an hour or two after it hits your doorstep.

Jessica
    11-19-2012 06:53 PM
    I want my shipping information to update in the future!! That would be awesome.

Your package will delivered on 05/21/2012 at 3:37pm. It will be seven inches from the left side of your door. Your delivery guy will walk with a limp because he stepped in a gopher hole on the way to your door.
    havanahjoe and gbbg like this.
    11-19-2012 07:05 PM
    Finally got an email with my tracking information. Ordered on the 9th at 10:00AM EST. Yellow is on the way!
    11-19-2012 07:08 PM
    Ordered 11/9 and shipped out today! Not only the phone but the sim and the charging pad is listed as shipped!
    11-19-2012 07:11 PM
    Finally got a rep to let me upgrade early, Ordered on the 15th order placed on the 16th. Hope it doesn't take too long.
    11-19-2012 07:12 PM
    So did everybody who got their items shipped via USPS got it second-day? Btw when I try to track the package I get this:

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.

I made the mistake of having it shipped to my office. My office's shipping dept. is closed on Thursday and Friday... will USPS take it back to their facility?
    when it is in their system (takes up to 24 hours), call to change that. they can have it delivered at your city's USPS office.
    11-19-2012 07:19 PM

They'll leave a notice, I suggest you go online and track your package, you'll see where it says something like "delivery attempt" and a link to have your package redelivered. I filled it out and I got it today.
    11-19-2012 07:22 PM
    Ordered on 13th, confirmed on 14th. Got the tracking number on 19th. The carrier is FedEx, from MEMPHIS to NYC. Man! This is a long drive!
    11-19-2012 07:23 PM
    To the people that did get their phones...

Did you also get the charging pads? Or are those still on backorder?
    No charging pad.
    11-19-2012 07:24 PM
1,600 ... 4849505152 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD