12-17-2012 11:52 PM
1,600 ... 5253545556 ...
tools
    Now I'm frutrated with the USPS! Their website says that I should get the package today but the usual mail truck has come and gone and no phone. Tried calling them but that is worse than trying to call AT&T!
    11-21-2012 12:00 PM
    Last night I had AT&T switch me to FedEx overnight shipping for my troubles. Just in time apparently.

(update: Oh crap. Looks like they upgraded me... to FedEx 2-Day. lol. Good job there AT&T Customer Service. Thanks for lying to me... again. I guess my phone gets to me on Monday, which is fine. At least now I know. But dang... is a little honesty THAT hard?)
    11-21-2012 12:09 PM
    Last night I had AT&T switch me to FedEx overnight shipping for my troubles. Just in time apparently.

(update: Oh crap. Looks like they upgraded me... to FedEx 2-Day. lol. Good job there AT&T Customer Service. Thanks for lying to me... again. I guess my phone gets to me on Monday, which is fine. At least now I know. But dang... is a little honesty THAT hard?)
    Finally eh! You can now join those who departed this thread :P
    Rest in Yellow!
    11-21-2012 12:13 PM
    My Info.:
    Order Date: 11/10
    Process Date: 11/11
    Premier Account: Yes
    Color: Yellow

I just called AT&T's Premier hotline. The lady told me what all the other customer service representatives told me which was the phone is in "the warehouse" and is ready for shipment, but she did not further elaborate nor did she tell me why it has yet to ship. I tried to cancel the order, but she told me that it was not possible because it's already in the warehouse. However, she did tell me that I can cancel it if I am able to purchase the phone through one of AT&T's retail stores. Suspect!

Anyway, it's been 10 days now! Also, the transaction no longer appears in my online bank statement. It was listed as a "pending transaction," but now--nothing! At first I thought AT&T cancelled my order, but I checked online, & it still says "processing." Does anyone have the same problem?
    11-21-2012 12:36 PM
    My Info.:
    Order Date: 11/10
    Process Date: 11/11
    Premier Account: Yes
    Color: Yellow

I just called AT&T's Premier hotline. The lady told me what all the other customer service representatives told me which was the phone is in "the warehouse" and is ready for shipment, but she did not further elaborate nor did she tell me why it has yet to ship. I tried to cancel the order, but she told me that it was not possible because it's already in the warehouse. However, she did tell me that I can cancel it if I am able to purchase the phone through one of AT&T's retail stores. Suspect!

Anyway, it's been 10 days now! Also, the transaction no longer appears in my online bank statement. It was listed as a "pending transaction," but now--nothing! At first I thought AT&T cancelled my order, but I checked online, & it still says "processing." Does anyone have the same problem?
    Welcome to the club!
    Same date, same status. At least "Mary" told me I can cancel the order.
    11-21-2012 12:49 PM
    Anyone that is still waiting for their phones to be shipped, call AT&T and ask for the shipping to be changed to FedEx or UPS anything other than USPS! I just got off the phone with them and they are worse than AT&T when comes to giving you useful information. At this point they know my package made it to Tampa but that's it, nothing more. Did it make to Naples? Don't know. Will it be delivered today? Don't know. Will it be delivered on Friday? Don't know. But if you don't get your package by the end of next week let us know and we'll SEE if we can find it for you. BS!
    11-21-2012 12:50 PM
    Mine arrived today. USPS still says it's out for delivery with expected delivery date of the 23rd FWIW.

Ordered on the 9th, shipping label attached on the 19th, and departed on the 20th.

Now to figure out how to activate it (from iPhone). Maybe it just takes awhile. Good luck everyone!
    11-21-2012 01:09 PM
    Info
    11/4 Initially Ordered- (5 min after it showed on the ATT web site)- was mysteriously cancelled 24hours later for no reason (Purchased at full no contract price)
    11/8 Reordered with ATT Rep
    11/15 ATT cancelled my order and resubmitted with a Micro-sim changing my order date and backorder priority
    11/21 Still waiting on a Tracking number

"Winning guy" gave me hope! I figured- if "Winning Guy" got a tracking number so most people must have! I just checked- no such luck yet. :P
    11-21-2012 01:36 PM
    Info
    11/4 Initially Ordered- (5 min after it showed on the ATT web site)- was mysteriously cancelled 24hours later for no reason (Purchased at full no contract price)
    11/8 Reordered with ATT Rep
    11/15 ATT cancelled my order and resubmitted with a Micro-sim changing my order date and backorder priority
    11/21 Still waiting on a Tracking number

"Winning guy" gave me hope! I figured- if "Winning Guy" got a tracking number so most people must have! I just checked- no such luck yet. :P
    Yay! I love giving hope.

Keep hope alive!
    11-21-2012 01:42 PM
    Up with hope, down with dope.
    11-21-2012 02:19 PM
    Turns out the tracking info was incorrect on the EDA, and to my surprise the Nokia wireless charger showed up as well!

lumia-920.jpg
    11-21-2012 02:38 PM
    I feel like the last man standing!
    Still no info...
    11-21-2012 02:41 PM
    Hey Rex, you have some company here
    11-21-2012 02:46 PM
    And here. =/
    11-21-2012 02:49 PM
    And here. Just checked my status and no updates.
    11-21-2012 02:57 PM
    I feel like the last man standing!
    Still no info...
    REX YOUR STILL WAITING! = LAME!

I must say though, it is worth the wait!
    11-21-2012 03:04 PM
    I called the order support number and asked to have my shipment changed to priority one. CSR would not do it, and supervisor would not either. They said they could not change the shipping method unless they cancelled the order. I was very close to canceling it altogether, but decided to wait.
    11-21-2012 03:16 PM
    Same story here. Apparently AT&T cannot modify an existing order. They would need to cancel and create a new one, so looks like most of us will likely be stuck with USPS.
    11-21-2012 03:40 PM
    I got my yellow phone yesterday and it really looks awesome, hope you guys also get it soon

BTW my phone's battery life is really horrible, have to check on that
    11-21-2012 03:49 PM
    I expect that all of you should have your tracking numbers some time today. At least I hope so. It would be ridiculous otherwise.
    11-21-2012 04:00 PM
    I get my phone on Friday! I am even getting an AT&T gift card for free because I complained so much
    11-21-2012 04:20 PM
    I feel like ordering a yellow right now, just to keep this thread going.
    Reflexx likes this.
    11-21-2012 04:32 PM
    I bought a 920 locally but ordered the free wireless charger on 11/11 and it still shows pending, did I get stuck in with you yellow guys with the computer snafu and manual order processing?
    11-21-2012 04:38 PM
    This is rubbing salt to the wound!^^^

Some of us don't even have the phone yet!!

LOL!
    11-21-2012 04:39 PM
    I ordered on 11/12. Talked to customer service today about Black Friday credit. The superisor wanted the website where the ad was. It took almost 30 minutes but finally they gave in. I called the Microsoft store in Santa Clara, CA and was told all the yellow 920's went to the Microsoft holiday pop-up stores. I called another store in Palo Alto and was told there is actually a production issue with Nokia and the yellow
    11-21-2012 07:08 PM
1,600 ... 5253545556 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD