Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

culpepperkelli

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I was told December 3rd is when they would ship mine. I just got confirmation this morning that mine will be here by Tuesday. Keep the faith guys and gals, they are getting more shipments then they are admitting too.

Non-Premiere
Ordered 11/9 10:30AM(PST)
Received shipping email from AT&T 11/17
Delivery by 11/20

The email I got from AT&T about shipping came almost 8 hours after they had shipped it.

I ordered mine on the 8th and have gotten nothing.

mjfadaway

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I was told December 3rd is when they would ship mine. I just got confirmation this morning that mine will be here by Tuesday. Keep the faith guys and gals, they are getting more shipments then they are admitting too.

Non-Premiere
Ordered 11/9 10:30AM(PST)
Received shipping email from AT&T 11/17
Delivery by 11/20

The email I got from AT&T about shipping came almost 8 hours after they had shipped it.

I'm happy for u, but I ordered my phone the morning of the 7th, and still nothing. It really hurts. :(

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm happy for u, but I ordered my phone the morning of the 7th, and still nothing. It really hurts. :(

Boy do I feel for you guys. I've had this happen at restaurants before and whenever it happens I let them know about it, they resubmit the order, and that's when I walk out. How a business cannot keep track of when orders are placed is beyond me. Also, if they can't handle that simple task how can they handle anything else?

culpepperkelli

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Boy do I feel for you guys. I've had this happen at restaurants before and whenever it happens I let them know about it, they resubmit the order, and that's when I walk out. How a business cannot keep track of when orders are placed is beyond me. Also, if they can't handle that simple task how can they handle anything else?

At this point i'm really starting to get mad because they should have their **** together by now.

crackdezberries

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Sheesh I plan to wait till my contract is over hopefully keeping my 920 for the next two years, by then there will be a greater straight talk or similar service that will benefit me better and i will just buy off contract phones forever, the wait continues Monday i shall receive my yellow power ranger and morph my start screen.

I ordered 11/9 7:14 pm

ford7393

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I just got off the phone with AT&T CSR. While they could not give me a ship date for my yellow L920 (ordered 11/9 @ 6:20pm EST) I was able to get my upgrade fee waived and a $30 credit against my current data plan. I didn't have to fuss or argue. I simply pointed out that when the order was place at my local AT&T store that no mention was made of it being out stock or on backorder. I have been using the same local store and sales rep for the past 5 years. She is very good. Had their system shown that it was out of stock or on backorder she would have told me. I asked that they waive the upgrade fee and the CSR on the phone was able to that. When I asked what else they could do for me since I've been a customer since the BellSouth days he checked with his manager who immediately approved the $30 credit. None of this will get me my phone any sooner but at least I feel like I got something for my trouble.

Last edited:

Ethere

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone getting shipping status on this Sunday or should I give my refresh button a break
I have a feeling we won't see any updates today. I've never had anything I bought online or in the store that had to be shipped, ship on a Sunday. I'll check before bed tonight, but more than likely tomorrow we'll see updates.

kcovert

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Visiting this thread again because even though I have my phone I can’t forget the angst I felt waiting for it like those of you still waiting. The next week should see you all get your phones and I just want to say the wait is very worth it, hang in there all.

Phone History.jpg

Chromeo_El_Lobo

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
73853_10151109913447447_1296964822_n.jpg

Seriously, the Yellow Lumia is absolutely worth it. It feels just as solid and well built as any of the matte colors. The glossy look really doesn't hurt it at all. It's almost neon in how yellow it is. Kind of reminds me of a really sunny day. Just beautiful.

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone getting shipping status on this Sunday or should I give my refresh button a break

While AT&T may be receiving shipments, I've never heard of anything being shipped to customers over the weekend.

The people getting shipping info over the weekend likely had the phone shipped Thursday or Friday but there's a lag in getting the update out. Given everything we've been seeing, some even getting their phone with no status update, that's not a surprise.

AT&T getting shipments twice a week makes sense. They ship them out until they exhaust supply. The fact that some people who ordered later are getting their phones first probably comes down to AT&T employees not being on the ball. Just because your order was processed on the 7th doesn't mean the warehouse got it the same day. That sucks, but it seems like AT&T isn't interested in fixing logistics.

franzDanconia

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have an idea when I will receive mine if I placed it in the 14th, at night.
My original order was ordered on the 7th, but att decided to cancel it by themselves since they did nt have stock or something..

Also, I ordered the yellow, from the site

culpepperkelli

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have an idea when I will receive mine if I placed it in the 14th, at night.
My original order was ordered on the 7th, but att decided to cancel it by themselves since they did nt have stock or something..

Also, I ordered the yellow, from the site

I've heard that the next shipment will not be until the 4th of December but I have also heard that ATT get shipments twice a week. So in reality I don't think anyone knows.

gbbg

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
A very funny/frustrating thing happened today. I went back to the store where I ordered the YL920 and spoke to the CSR there who denied any knowledge about the phone's shipping status other than what was shown on the website. I poked him further on the issue and he said the only thing he could do was call the CS. He called, and after almost 35 mins, the summary:
1. Apparently, I had to accept to the T&Cs of the order before they could get it into the shipping phase (which by the store's CSR version, is totally unnecessary if you order in store because the T&Cs are accepted after the instrument is received).
2. She (Lisa) canceled my prior order (11/10) and reordered again (11/18), for which the wait time is 3-5 days. And as a token, waived off the activation and shipping (which is weird since I am a premier customer and activation/upgrade was waived off anyway).
3. The bill/order acknowledgement has no mention on the free charger and further the phone is listed at $99.99
4. I get an email after 3 hours of the order, which says I should expect to receive the order by ... wait for it.. NOVEMBER 14!!!
5. The new shipping order status says BACKORDERED. WOW!
6. Have I been screwed over royally?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb