Those who ordered the L920 from AT&T in Yellow

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Got an email from AT&T, go all excited that maybe it was my shipping confirmation, but instead it was my scheduled bill payment confirmation.

aer127

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I just got done with an online chat with AT&T. I asked them why my order was still processing. This is the response I got.

"I was able to locate your order and I do see your order is processed. I do apologize I do not have a date for you of when your device will ship out. "

Paul Dela Cruz

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I just called, and they said my order for a yellow lumia 920 is on back order. The person also said that they were getting a shipment on Thursday and if my order is in the shipment they receive, it will go out that day.

fradchad

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Epiphany

I have determined none of their support has any idea whats going on. I have a feeling we will all wake one day with Yellow Lumia's shipped all at once.

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I have determined none of their support has any idea whats going on. I have a feeling we will all wake one day with Yellow Lumia's shipped all at once.

they have the same info we get when we check the order status, that's it.

they got delayed and we'll get them luckily the end of this week or next week...

hungarianhc

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I called to talk to an AT&T rep today. He was clueless. He told me that it wasn't backordered... but that he couldn't figure out when it would ship. At least he was apologetic for having zero useful information haha.

I paid for overnight shipping, and I really hope it goes out this week. Next week I'm out of town...

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
After AT&T store refusing to sell me a black one today (no commitment pricing), I guess i'm just hanging on and waiting for the yellow version! I haven't seen this in person, and it's hard to tell from videos... I hope i'm not going to get sick of it... and i hope it doesn't look too feminine haha. Oh well we'll see!

At least when I get my yellow phone, I can make the tiles purple.... and have a lakers phone ;-)
refuse?? how?? they can't say no...

footysr

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Got a box from FEDEX today!!! 1 iPhone (silly kid) and 3 Nokia Lumia 920s! 1 Cyan, 1 Red and 1 YELLOW!!!! Yeah!!!

Wait...

What...

3 Nokia charging plates! Crud!

fradchad

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
theory on why they 'say' backordered

I believe the reps just spout what the computer is saying. They are not as up to date as we are on what is going on. The computer will say back ordered until they actually start moving out. Meaning, last Thursday it said "Back Ordered". Yet again, that information is useless and I have hope that tomorrow they will start rolling out.

Who knows, I can be completely wrong and the person who spilt the yellow paint at the nokia factory should be punished.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss